Darkseid vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
People are saying that Cyborg Superman would beat Thanos and Cyborg Superman wasn't even proven to be the winner in the Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Superman thread and Thanos took the Silver Surfer out in 4 punches, so I guess if we go by KMC logic of late, Silver Surfer beats Darkseid.

Sundipped
Nope. Darkseid wastes Surfer badly.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Air Legend
People are saying that Cyborg Superman would beat Thanos and Cyborg Superman wasn't even proven to be the winner in the Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Superman thread and Thanos took the Silver Surfer out in 4 punches, so I guess if we go by KMC logic of late, Silver Surfer beats Darkseid.
If you're talking about the two threads I'm thinking of then you're overlooking something. In the Cyborg vs Surfer thread Cyborg didn't get the 8 Anti-Matter rings that he currently has in his possession but he got them for the Thanos fight...

Anyway as far as this fight goes, Surfer may be able to get a win or two(especially if he utilizes Radion to take DS down), but DS should definitely win the majority if DC keeps writing him at the level they are now.

guy222
Originally posted by Air Legend

dseid ftw

Lord S
Darkseid...clearly.

Soljer
Originally posted by Lord S
Darkseid...clearly.

No shite. smile.

MightyEInherjar
Is it possible Silver Surfer being infused with the Power Cosmic would protect him from the Omega Effect, seeing as somehow the PC is essential to the universe?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Is it possible Silver Surfer being infused with the Power Cosmic would protect him from the Omega Effect, seeing as somehow the PC is essential to the universe?

Hell nah. galan_darkseid Galactus is essential, heralds are not. Plus, Darkseid has many many ways to win this. The OE is just the easiest.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hell nah. galan_darkseid Galactus is essential, heralds are not. Plus, Darkseid has many many ways to win this. The OE is just the easiest. At this point in time,

Darkseid technically doesn't have the OE, , at his disposal. shifty

Soljer
Gah! Quit populating that myth.

Superman being 'essential to the universe' is NOT why the Omega Beams did not work on him.

The two have NOTHING to do with each other.

It's nothing more than a fan-created theory, looking for a reason why Superman survived other than 'he's Superman.'

darthgoober
Hell nah. galan_darkseid Galactus is essential, heralds are not. Plus, Darkseid has many many ways to win this. The OE is just the easiest.
MOST Heralds maybe, but Surfer actually has the whole "essential/important to the universe" thing going for him. Not that it really matters since it was never actually established the Supes importance is what aided him(it's all just forum talk).

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer

Superman being 'essential to the universe' is NOT why the Omega Beams did not work on him.

It's nothing more than a fan-created theory, looking for a reason why Superman survived other than 'he's Superman.'
You beat me to it laughing .

Evil_Ash

Nah, it's the Omega Beams that have been retconned. 313

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
MOST Heralds maybe, but Surfer has the whole "essential/important to the universe" thing going for him. Not that it really matters since it was never actually established the Supes importance is what aided him(it's all just forum talk).

It doesn't really matter. You and Air Legend can *****&moan all you want, Darkseid STILL kills, transmutes, erases, mindrapes, bitchslaps, etc, Surfer 10/10.

Used to be that Darkseid vs. Surfer would get closed for spite. KMC has gone downhill...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
It doesn't really matter. You and Air Legend can *****&moan all you want, Darkseid STILL kills, transmutes, erases, mindrapes, bitchslaps, etc, Surfer 10/10.

Used to be that Darkseid vs. Surfer would get closed for spite. KMC has gone downhill...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dear Trickster,

Stop being such a prick.

Yours Truly,
Soljer

darthgoober
Unless Surfer takes him down via Radion blast you mean wink .

Or maybe people are finally starting to see past all the infounded DS hype that you and nvr tried to cram down everyone's throats...

Citizen V
Dear Trickster,

Stop being such a prick.

Yours Truly,
Soljer

Co-signed.

Despite the fact that he's never not been a prick, just an unfunny one (compared to say, Validus or Batdude). The know-it-all attitude alot of people (including/especially Trickster) have been taking lately is very annoying.

darthgoober

Or maybe people are finally starting to see past all the infounded DS hype that you and nvr tried to cram down everyone's throats...
Make that UNfounded instead of infounded...

Kurash
DS 10/10

rico777
DS very easily

Magee
SS speeblitzs DS at 30000x SoL then turns darkseid in to a grape and eats him.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Magee
SS speeblitzs DS at 30000x SoL then turns darkseid in to a grape and eats him.
Hell yeah lol.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A wave of his hand. Or reaches into silver surfer's form and pull's the power cosmic right out of him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
A wave of his hand. Or reaches into silver surfer's form and pull's the power cosmic right out of him.
Or Surfer one shots DS with a high intensity Radion blast wink .

TricksterPriest

that would assume he can create something that's probably been retconned, or that Darkseid wouldn't shield himself, or negate the blast, or drain Surfer's powers, etc, etc, etc.

This thread is a joke. thumb down

Symmetric Chaos

Or Surfer suddenly realizes that doing something like that is extremely rare for him and flies off to cry in the corner.

UniOmni
Or Darkseid shoots the OE off, only to have it hit a pile of ash, and Surfer takes a hard fought 1-2 out of ten.

Darkseid is still the superior in power, but he's not infallible.

Darkseid 8/10

darthgoober
that would assume he can create something that's probably been retconned, or that Darkseid wouldn't shield himself, or negate the blast, or drain Surfer's powers, etc, etc, etc.

Probably been rectonned laughing out loud . So just because you don't see it for a while, that means that it's been rectonned right? Bye bye Pre Crisis feats for Darkseid...

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Or Surfer suddenly realizes that doing something like that is extremely rare for him and flies off to cry in the corner.
Did you not notice that I didn't give Surfer the majority because of Radion? All I gave him was one or two wins out of ten, which coincides with the frequency with which Surfer would probably do that kind of thing wink .

Avlon
If you're talking about the two threads I'm thinking of then you're overlooking something. In the Cyborg vs Surfer thread Cyborg didn't get the 8 Anti-Matter rings that he currently has in his possession but he got them for the Thanos fight...

Anyway as far as this fight goes, Surfer may be able to get a win or two(especially if he utilizes Radion to take DS down), but DS should definitely win the majority if DC keeps writing him at the level they are now.

This sounds more than fair enough for me to agree with.

Surfer can pull 2 wins... One of those "right type" of situation wins where things just fall favorably into place for the hero, and a dumb luck win.

The same can be said of most powerful character threads.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avlon
This sounds more than fair enough for me to agree with.

Surfer can pull 2 wins... One of those "right type" of situation wins where things just fall favorably into place for the hero, and a dumb luck win.

The same can be said of most powerful character threads.

I was just talking with Cresh about this.

Ok, 1 win. And that would require major jobbing from Darkseid, or his being outright bored and just leaving. stick out tongue

Priest

where is this coming from goober?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Priest
where is this coming from goober?
Radion is a substance that's toxic to New Gods. They sometimes use it in weapons and such because it's kinda like their kryptonite.

Priest
Radion is a substance that's toxic to New Gods. They sometimes use it in weapons and such because it's kinda like their kryptonite.
ah cool. is this some thing that is new, or it was just buried?
good to know evil face

darthgoober
ah cool. is this some thing that is new, or it was just buried?
good to know evil face
It's been forgotten about for the most part. I only found out about it because I was reading the wiki bio on the New Gods and it made mention of Radion. I'm trying to find out more about it, but it's pretty rare(unlike Krytonite which is only SUPPOSED to be rare but is for some reason laying around all over the place) so it's hard to find mention of it.

Avlon
Radion has been a weakness to the new gods since pretty much forever.

Unlike kryptonite, DC really has made it rare. I think I've seen it maybe once and that may have been pre-crisis.

Galan007

Unlike kryptonite, DC really has made it rare. I think I've seen it maybe once and that may have been pre-crisis. Same here.

If it has been seen since the Crisis, I'd like to know when.

quanchi112
Or Surfer one shots DS with a high intensity Radion blast wink . big grin

quanchi112

Unlike kryptonite, DC really has made it rare. I think I've seen it maybe once and that may have been pre-crisis. a weakness to radion eh. so surfer could make this interesting now.

Soljer

Indeed, this thread IS a joke.

Superman rapes Darkseid all the time, and the Surfer is easily more powerful than big blue.

shifty.

quanchi112
Indeed, this thread IS a joke.

Superman rapes Darkseid all the time, and the Surfer is easily more powerful than big blue.

shifty. very good point. i see surfer taking 4 out of 10 here.

Symmetric Chaos
Did you not notice that I didn't give Surfer the majority because of Radion?

Actually no.

quanchi112
surfer has some wins in him but darkseid should take the majority.

darthgoober
Actually no.
Here you go...

Symmetric Chaos
Here you go...

"At the level they are now."

You must really hate Surfer. shocklaugh

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Here you go... ds is currently being written more powerful as he has some kind of new plot device built into him now. the omega power. right? surfer still takes 3 or 4.

darthgoober
"At the level they are now."

You must really hate Surfer. shocklaugh

stick out tongue
I keep hearing about DS being striped of the Omega or something like that, what happened?

Symmetric Chaos
I keep hearing about DS being striped of the Omega or something like that, what happened?

At this moment DS is almost completely powerless except for being big and strong. When he was in the SourceWall the Omega power was mostly drained out of him, so now Dessad is going to get HighFather's staff from in the wall and give it to DS (which seems odd since HF was supposed to be the only one that knows how to use it)

quanchi112
I keep hearing about DS being striped of the Omega or something like that, what happened? this is all countdown stuff coreect? cant wait till its over so i can read it. sounds interesting.

quanchi112
At this moment DS is almost completely powerless except for being big and strong. When he was in the SourceWall the Omega power was mostly drained out of him, so now Dessad is going to get HighFather's staff from in the wall and give it to DS (which seems odd since HF was supposed to be the only one that knows how to use it) interesting.

Zebedee
At this moment DS is almost completely powerless except for being big and strong. When he was in the SourceWall the Omega power was mostly drained out of him, so now Dessad is going to get HighFather's staff from in the wall and give it to DS (which seems odd since HF was supposed to be the only one that knows how to use it)
No, Desaad is getting Superman to get highfathers staff from the source wall.

darthgoober
But he's USED Omega powers since then What the f**k? . DC needs to pull their heads out...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zebedee
No, Desaad is getting Superman to get highfathers staff from the source wall. this is countdown stuff right? where is this stuff taking place in whos comic?

Symmetric Chaos
But he's USED Omega powers since then What the f**k? . DC needs to pull their heads out...

He even used them in the issue where it was pointed out. Blasted a prostitute to ashes with the OE (though it might have been some other ruby colored eye beams he has)

Galan007
But he's USED Omega powers since then What the f**k? . DC needs to pull their heads out... Any instances where DS may have used Omega Powers since Superman trapped him on the SW were,

A.) Either not Omega Powers, ..

or..

B.) Were retconned.

Those are the only two possibilities. smile

Zebedee

It's callled a retcon it's not an original concept. Crisis allowed for a great deal of retcons.

If it's a new idea to you i will explain it.

smile

darthgoober
He even used them in the issue where it was pointed out. Blasted a prostitute to ashes with the OE (though it might have been some other ruby colored eye beams he has)
Whoever's in charge over there needs to be slapped...

Avlon
I thought the same but it probably wasn't the OE.

Without the OE, he does have eyeblasts that are basically plain ol' heat vision.

quanchi112
Whoever's in charge over there needs to be slapped... typical dc mistakes. hopefully they clean it up.

Zebedee
Whoever's in charge over there needs to be slapped...

Retcons are part of comics, who would have thought basic wrestling 101 was enough to overcome the power cosmic.

Now Tito Ortiz knows he can put the Surfer in an armlock anytime he wants.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
Any instances where DS may have used Omega Powers since Superman trapped him on the SW were,

A.) Either not Omega Powers, ..

or..

B.) Were retconned.

Those are the only two possibilities. smile
Oh Mother of God....

What about all the "reality warping" and all that other junk that DS was supposed to be doing recently? Did he just not do that now since they're making him out to be a brick?
I thought the same but it probably wasn't the OE.

Without the OE, he does have eyeblasts that are basically plain ol' heat vision.
I remember his eyebeams doing the zig zag thing to hit the Joker(who was standing behind DS), that seems to be a far cry from heatvision.

And just so you guys know, I'm not disputing any of this with you. I'm not denying the current situation or anything I'm just agitated at the fact that the writers at DC have the IQ of a bag of hammers.

Zebedee
Retcons are part of comics. Nothing is written in stone in any comic Universe. Look at Wondermans sudden reversion to his 1970's powerset but with flight. What's that all about? Continuity and Comics do not mix. It's been tried.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh Mother of God....

What about all the "reality warping" and all that other junk that DS was supposed to be doing recently? Did he just not do that now since they're making him out to be a brick?

I remember his eyebeams doing the zig zag thing to hit the Joker(who was standing behind DS), that seems to be a far cry from heatvision.

And just so you guys know, I'm not disputing any of this with you. I'm not denying the current situation or anything I'm just agitated at the fact that the writers at DC have the IQ of a bag of hammers.

laughing out loud Maybe thats all part of his normal powers.

Or perhaps it actually has been retconned (poorly retconned)

Soljer

Very poorly.

Maybe there will be a better explanation shortly. We'll see. smile.

Galan007
Oh Mother of God....

What about all the "reality warping" and all that other junk that DS was supposed to be doing recently? Did he just not do that now since they're making him out to be a brick? Everything DS has done since his stint on the SW still happened, ... But said displays of power have evidently been retconned into not being classified as part of Darky's "Omega Powers"... Just his "standard" powerset.

srug

Zebedee

In comics why even bother hiding retcons. Continuity is constantly in a state of flux. I seem to remember the autor of the MArvel Universe telling Reed Richards that.

darthgoober
Everything DS has done since his stint on the SW still happened, ... But said displays of power have evidently been retconned into not being classified as part of Darky's "Omega Powers"... Just his "standard" powerset.

srug
But SC said that now he's pretty much a brick, so how can those be his normal powers? If they were, he'd still have them...

Avlon
Originally posted by Zebedee
Retcons are part of comics, who would have thought basic wrestling 101 was enough to overcome the power cosmic.

Now Tito Ortiz knows he can put the Surfer in an armlock anytime he wants.

Guess Surfer would get pwned in "Dead or Alive 4." cool

Soljer

Only if he were fighting Zack. no expression.

Galan007
so how can those be his normal powers? If they were, he'd still have them... He must have some sort of power.... How else do you explain him recently doing things like disintegrating beings via eye-beams, or amping up Kalibak to insane levels, or downing Mr. Miracle, Orion, and FS with a gesture, or how about literally removing Professor Stein from the Firestorm Matrix?

It would seem that all DC did was make abilities like those, part of Darkseid's 'standard' powerset.

Zebedee

stick out tongue stick out tongue cool

smile

Avlon

Oh, I agree about the stupidity of the situation.

Basically, DC has dug themselves into a hole where they now have to explain what is omega powered and what isn't.

Even with the zig zag thing though, DS has used the beams as HV. Maybe he can't erase things from existence anymore? Control life and death?

I'll leave that to the new god fans. Perhaps they can offer far better insight than my limited knowledge on that subject.

darthgoober
He must have some sort of power.... How else do you explain him recently doing things like disintegrating beings via eye-beams, or amping up Kalibak to insane levels, or pwning Mr. Miracle, Orion, and FS with a gesture, or how about literally removing Professor Stein from the Firestorm Matrix?

It would seem that all DC did was make abilities like those, part of Darkseid's 'standard' powerset.
Is what SC said here accurate or not...

Galan007
Is what SC said here accurate or not... Not entirely, .

darthgoober
Not entirely, .
Don't worry I'm not trying to say that those instances didn't happen. But the fact that those instances are still in continuity doesn't mean that they are automatically attributed to DS's powers either. If they're saying that he's a brick NOW then those things can't be part of his standard powerset even though he did it then. Hell, maybe he wasn't drained completely and just used up his power doing those things. Did they actually say that DS was completely drained of the Omega on the Source Wall or just that he was drained and weakened?

Juntai
He must have some sort of power.... How else do you explain him recently doing things like disintegrating beings via eye-beams, or amping up Kalibak to insane levels, or downing Mr. Miracle, Orion, and FS with a gesture, or how about literally removing Professor Stein from the Firestorm Matrix?

It would seem that all DC did was make abilities like those, part of Darkseid's 'standard' powerset. I think the Superman/Batman story is taking place at a different time, maybe?
Not sure.

I was the one that called that Darkseid lost the Omega though.

Galan007
Did they actually say that DS was completely drained of the Omega on the Source Wall or just that he was drained and weakened? http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_galan_ds1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_galan_ds2.jpgOriginally posted by Juntai
I think the Superman/Batman story is taking place at a different time, maybe?
Not sure. Now that could definitely be the case. thumb up

starking
About that radion thing, I think it only works on the weaker New gods and those that wield a mother box can resist it. Ds doesn't need a mother box, a matter a fact he has been shown to create them with his own power. So I don't think that will give Surfer upper hand, in any way, especially against one of the most powerful New Gods.

Symmetric Chaos
Is what SC said here accurate or not...

No, he's a dumbass and prone to exaggeration.

Soljer
No, he's a dumbass and prone to exaggeration.

Cosigned.

That douche!

mad.

TricksterPriest
Cosigned.

That douche!

mad.

Yeah, screw that guy. durfist He sucks monkey balls! silverdurfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
But SC said that now he's pretty much a brick, so how can those be his normal powers? If they were, he'd still have them...

Actually the explaination is that he has been able to Barely manifest them. So any time he actually has done something powerful, like the reality manip, or beating firestorm, he's had to barely manifest his true omega power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
About that radion thing, I think it only works on the weaker New gods and those that wield a mother box can resist it. Ds doesn't need a mother box, a matter a fact he has been shown to create them with his own power. So I don't think that will give Surfer upper hand, in any way, especially against one of the most powerful New Gods. i would think it would work on all new gods. anyways if darkseid is currently a brick and doesnt have any powers. surfer wins all day. darkseid cant take surfer without any powers.

quanchi112
Actually the explaination is that he has been able to Barely manifest them. So any time he actually has done something powerful, like the reality manip, or beating firestorm, he's had to barely manifest his true omega power. do u have a scan?

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
...i would think it would work on all new gods. anyways if darkseid is currently a brick and doesnt have any powers. surfer wins all day. darkseid cant take surfer without any powers. Thank you for giving me your unwanted opinion....

quanchi112
Thank you for giving me your unwanted opinion.... u just changed ur post entirely. u started it with i think. i think it would work. darkseids power level doesnt take him above a weakness. as much was u want it to.

starking
u just changed ur post entirely. u started it with i think. i think it would work. darkseids power level doesnt take him above a weakness. as much was u want it to. Do you even know how radion works? Like always you didn't bother to read every detail in my post. Radion doesn't have much of an effect, on those who wield a motherbox. Ds doesn't need a motherbox, because he's above it's use. The only reason your trying to downplay Seid with the Radion weakness, is because you need a bs excuse to how the Surfer can take Ds.

And Quanchi, if you took time to read that scan Galan put up, you would see that it said that Darkseid could barely manifest the power of his Omegas. So that means that currently, his Oe isn't as powerful as it used to be. Not his powerset as whole, just the omega beams. Get what I'm saying?

And Quan, why is it that I post my opinion in a Ds related thread, you feel the need to respond to it? It's like you do it to annoy me....it would be ok if did it rarely.....but no. It seems like your trying to start something with me. You put your nose in my business way to much, and I woud appreciate it if you didn't do that.

Terryc250
just wondering who wins in a superman vs DS fight?

Kurash
darkseid

quanchi112
Do you even know how radion works? Like always you didn't bother to read every detail in my post. Radion doesn't have much of an effect, on those who wield a motherbox. Ds doesn't need a motherbox, because he's above it's use. The only reason your trying to downplay Seid with the Radion weakness, is because you need a bs excuse to how the Surfer can take Ds.

And Quanchi, if you took time to read that scan Galan put up, you would see that it said that Darkseid could barely manifest the power of his Omegas. So that means that currently, his Oe isn't as powerful as it used to be. Not his powerset as whole, just the omega beams. Get what I'm saying?

And Quan, why is it that I post my opinion in a Ds related thread, you feel the need to respond to it? It's like you do it to annoy me....it would be ok if did it rarely.....but no. It seems like your trying to start something with me. You put your nose in my business way to much, and I woud appreciate it if you didn't do that. ds neededa motherbox to heal him in huntre and prey. he doesnt use one but that doesnt mean he hasnt used one before. i kno wmy stuff. stick out tongue
i feel surfer still loses the majority and have said that from the start. im not trying to start anything with u. dont take debating personally. we have disagreed in the past but thats that. i have no feelings on here when i post its hwo i think wins and thats it.

currently though ds has no powers if what people say is true. if thats the case surfer crushes him into rubble. otherwise ds takes it 6 out of 10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
just wondering who wins in a superman vs DS fight? it depends. darkseids omeag efect has been powered down and supes can stop it. out of ten supes wins about 4 though. if it goes hand to hand supes wins 6. darkseid is more powerful than supes on average but loses to supes more often than not in a straight up fist fight.

hope that answered ur question.

smile

UniOmni
The way DC keeps pushing the kryptonian more into the New God tapestry is really annoying.

When they were in their own closed off universe and it was Orion in the spotlight, shit was better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
The way DC keeps pushing the kryptonian more into the New God tapestry is really annoying.

When they were in their own closed off universe and it was Orion in the spotlight, shit was better. dc is always going to be starring superman. its beyond annoying. it takes away from other characters that need to be in the spotlight.

panthergod
Darkseid wins 7/10.

kevdude
When was the last time Superman beat DS on his own??? I keep hearing ppl say this but I've never seen it. Darkseid wins against the Surfer. Oh and I can't wait to see Highfather and see what he's gotta say.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
When was the last time Superman beat DS on his own??? I keep hearing ppl say this but I've never seen it. Darkseid wins against the Surfer. wasnt it apokolips now. it was an outright beatdown.

kevdude
wasnt it apokolips now. it was an outright beatdown.

thats a cartoon, talking about in comics smile

panthergod
thats a cartoon, talking about in comics smile
He answered your qwuestion.

Superman/Darkseid: Apokolips Now is the issue where Superman beats Darksied's eyes shut and has him begging for mercy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by panthergod

Superman/Darkseid: Apokolips Now is the issue where Superman beats Darksied's eyes shut and has him begging for mercy.
That is an old showing. And is being retconned.

kevdude

I said Superman using his own power against Darkseid no help from either side. Superman was using a Mother Box on DS to weaken him so Supe's could take advantage of it. DS > Supes all day long with no help.

panthergod
I said Superman using his own power against Darkseid no help from either side. Superman was using a Mother Box on DS to weaken him so Supe's could take advantage of it. DS > Supes all day long with no help.
Why are you lying?

Her answered your question.

Get over it.

quanchi112
thats a cartoon, talking about in comics smile are u serious. i answered ur question. i cant believe u think this is a cartoon.

laughing

quanchi112
That is an old showing. And is being retconned. no it isnt. prove it with a scan. ds is currently powerless i found out tonight. so if we go by how is he portrayed he loses to anyone with any sort of powers.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
I said Superman using his own power against Darkseid no help from either side. Superman was using a Mother Box on DS to weaken him so Supe's could take advantage of it. DS > Supes all day long with no help. when was there a motherbox used in this fight. do u know what u are talking about. i dont think u read it. ds lost and was humiliated. it was embarrassing. i like ds more than superman and it pissed me off but its canon and still counts. just becux i like ds more tha doesnt make me take away anything from what he did here. i give him his props. i am completely unbiased here. supes beat him and its canon. nothing else needs to be said.

smile

kevdude
are u serious. i answered ur question. i cant believe u think this is a cartoon.

laughing

Calm down Q, I didn't know that was also called Apokolips Now in Superman/Batman just knew about the cartoon. And panther I'm not lying about anything. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Why are you lying?

Get over it. i did answer it and im a guy not a girl.

laughing

kevdude
when was there a motherbox used in this fight. do u know what u are talking about. i dont think u read it. ds lost and was humiliated. it was embarrassing. i like ds more than superman and it pissed me off but its canon and still counts. just becux i like ds more tha doesnt make me take away anything from what he did here. i give him his props. i am completely unbiased here. supes beat him and its canon. nothing else needs to be said.

smile

Ah i've reread it and it happened not in Apokolips now, thats just the writer talking to us it happened in Superman/Batman Hero. Superman is saved 2 times by others when fighting Darkseid's Omega Beams. Notice during the battle near the sun, Darkseid is holding his own against an amped up Superman. When Darkseid thinking hes going to win talking about how powerful he is Superman says "it has made you vulnerable". Then seems to slap a Mother Box on DS arm and then starts to work against DS as you can see bubbles start to pop up out of him and his face making him weaker and disorientated while Superman keeps blasting him with lefts and rights then Mother Box opens a boom tube up to the Fourth World and Superman places DS on The Source Wall, and while there The Source drains most of DS's powers from himself. wink

Bouboumaster
Avatar Darkseid: Silver Surfer 7/10
Darkseid: Darkseid 10/10 (He beat SS while spanking Orion 'cause is such a bad boy.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah i've reread it and it happened not in Apokolips now, thats just the writer talking to us it happened in Superman/Batman Hero. Superman is saved 2 times by others when fighting Darkseid's Omega Beams. Notice during the battle near the sun, Darkseid is holding his own against an amped up Superman. When Darkseid thinking hes going to win talking about how powerful he is Superman says "it has made you vulnerable". Then seems to slap a Mother Box on DS arm and then starts to work against DS as you can see bubbles start to pop up out of him and his face making him weaker and disorientated while Superman keeps blasting him with lefts and rights then Mother Box opens a boom tube up to the Fourth World and Superman places DS on The Source Wall, and while there The Source drains most of DS's powers from himself. wink
you pwned the DS haters right there. Savor the victory.

panthergod
LOL.

You're lying again.

The Darkseid fetishists like nvrbeenarealman are yet again boldfaced lying and fabricating plots from their imaginations in order to ignore the fact that the object of tier fantasies got destroyed in physical combat multiple times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LOL.

You're lying again.

The Darkseid fetishists like nvrbeenarealman are yet again boldfaced lying and fabricating plots from their imaginations in order to ignore the fact that the object of tier fantasies got destroyed in physical combat multiple times.

actually he's not lying. And it matters not. DC has retconned the losses. Every time DS has appeared powerful, he was able to manifest the omega. Every time he lost, it's becuz the source had drained almost all of his omega. Good night.

kevdude
Yeah I thought for sure it wasn't name Apokolips Now just like the cartoon. This is Apokolips Now
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apokolips...Now%21%28Superman:_The_Animated_Series%29 stick out tongue

Lying again?? No you need to start reading the comic and stop spamming up this thread panther!

TricksterPriest
Why are you lying?

Get over it.

Big talk from a digraced SHC refuge who was essentially blackballed on several other sites as well. Nobody wants you here, Jellyrobes. Your bullshit wankery of Supes is disgracing the character.

and unless you think Supes can open Boom Tubes on his own, or take the OB without Wondy shielding him, or fight Darkseid without a major sun-amp, then there was a mother****ing motherbox. wink Want me to find the scan of the boom tube? Knowing you, you'll call me a liar, and come back with heresay and fanboy wankery. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkseid is coming back to his old power levels, and old status. Didio himself confirmed that Darkseid shall reclaim his status and place on the totem pole.

quanchi112
Ah i've reread it and it happened not in Apokolips now, thats just the writer talking to us it happened in Superman/Batman Hero. Superman is saved 2 times by others when fighting Darkseid's Omega Beams. Notice during the battle near the sun, Darkseid is holding his own against an amped up Superman. When Darkseid thinking hes going to win talking about how powerful he is Superman says "it has made you vulnerable". Then seems to slap a Mother Box on DS arm and then starts to work against DS as you can see bubbles start to pop up out of him and his face making him weaker and disorientated while Superman keeps blasting him with lefts and rights then Mother Box opens a boom tube up to the Fourth World and Superman places DS on The Source Wall, and while there The Source drains most of DS's powers from himself. wink im talking of apokolips now. they fought one on one and there was no help. why do u keep bringing up the superman/batman fight? in apokolips now it was a beatdown one on one. i have read the issue while u seem very confused.

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid by far

quanchi112
Calm down Q, I didn't know that was also called Apokolips Now in Superman/Batman just knew about the cartoon. And panther I'm not lying about anything. laughing out loud apokilps now wasnt in supermanand batman. batman wasnt in the story at all. im not mad at all but am just correcting and helping u here. u havent read it.

its obvious.

quanchi112
you pwned the DS haters right there. Savor the victory. no he didnt. hes confused and hasnt read it. he thought it was a cartoon.

quanchi112
actually he's not lying. And it matters not. DC has retconned the losses. Every time DS has appeared powerful, he was able to manifest the omega. Every time he lost, it's becuz the source had drained almost all of his omega. Good night. no its just darkseid needs this plot device to appear more powerful. i have been informed he is currently drained and practically powerless. so if we go by current showings he loses 10 of 10.

quanchi112
Big talk from a digraced SHC refuge who was essentially blackballed on several other sites as well. Nobody wants you here, Jellyrobes. Your bullshit wankery of Supes is disgracing the character.

and unless you think Supes can open Boom Tubes on his own, or take the OB without Wondy shielding him, or fight Darkseid without a major sun-amp, then there was a mother****ing motherbox. wink Want me to find the scan of the boom tube? Knowing you, you'll call me a liar, and come back with heresay and fanboy wankery. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkseid is coming back to his old power levels, and old status. Didio himself confirmed that Darkseid shall reclaim his status and place on the totem pole. why bring up his status on another forum. its irrelevant. darkseid is being seen as more powerful and im glad for him as he needs it. i like the plot device of the omega power. neat excuse as to why hes more powerful.
maybe darkseid will be able to defeat superman which he should becuz he has always been more powerful. he needs to avenge his loss in apokolips now.

Symmetric Chaos
actually he's not lying. And it matters not. DC has retconned the losses. Every time DS has appeared powerful, he was able to manifest the omega. Every time he lost, it's becuz the source had drained almost all of his omega. Good night.

What the f**k?

You might want to read the issue where what happened is expalained before jumping to the claim that every loss by DS has suddenly been retconned.

quanchi112
What the f**k?

You might want to read the issue where what happened is expalained before jumping to the claim that every loss by DS has suddenly been retconned. thumb up smart

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

You might want to read the issue where what happened is expalained before jumping to the claim that every loss by DS has suddenly been retconned.

I read it over and over to make sure. becuz I was confused on how he lost the omega but was able to pwn firestorm and orion, and do all the things he did in seven soldiers. Desaad says that DS was BARELY able to manifest the omega. So it's the assumption that when he was able to, he could push himself to do great things with what lil he had left, but he couldn't do it all of the time. Trust me, i read it over and over trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Symmetric Chaos
I read it over and over to make sure. becuz I was confused on how he lost the omega but was able to pwn firestorm and orion, and do all the things he did in seven soldiers. Desaad says that DS was BARELY able to manifest the omega. So it's the assumption that when he was able to, he could push himself to do great things with what lil he had left, but he couldn't do it all of the time. Trust me, i read it over and over trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

It doesn't retcon every loss by DS though. It only affects what he's done between beinf taken from the wall and now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It doesn't retcon every loss by DS though. It only affects what he's done between beinf taken from the wall and now.

The other losses have already been retconned.

Galan007
Every time DS has appeared powerful, he was able to manifest the omega. Every time he lost, it's becuz the source had drained almost all of his omega. Good night. What the f**k?

no

It doesn't retcon every loss by DS though. It only affects what he's done between being taken from the wall and now. Thank the good lord someone has some sense here.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_galan_ds1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_galan_ds2.jpg

smart

Priest
So all of DS's showing of him using the Omega Power(since he was stuck in the Source wall) is retconed?

Symmetric Chaos
So all of DS's showing of him using the Omega Power(since he was stuck in the Source wall) is retconed?

Or meant to be a fraction of its power.

Galan007
edit.

Damn you SC! durfist

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

no

Thank the good lord someone has some sense here.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_galan_ds1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_galan_ds2.jpg

smart
Did you pay attention to what i was saying before you tried to shoot down what I was saying? I've already said the same thing SC is saying.

Galan007
Did you pay attention to what i was saying before you tried to shoot down what I was saying? Yep.

You were trying to say that pretty much every showing Darkseid has was effected by this "retcon" --- Clearly not the case. smile
I've already said the same thing SC is saying. After the facts were pointed out. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yep.

You were trying to say that pretty much every showing Darkseid has was effected by this recent turn of events --- This is clearly not the case. smile
After the facts were pointed out. smile

Um no. you are wrong. The other losses were already retconned. no need to bring them up. As i already stated BEFORE you took upon your self to try and shoot down what I was saying. Reread the thread.

Galan007
The other losses were already retconned. Proof? smile

Priest
O_o

nvrbeenwthagirl
Proof? smile

DS avatars anyone? Desaad impersonating him anyone? As I said, the other losses where already retconned.

Galan007
DS avatars anyone? Desaad impersonating him anyone? As I said, the other losses where already retconned. Proof that every showing DS has had were avatars, or impersonations? smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Proof that every showing DS has had were avatars, or impersonations? smile
Not every showing, just the loses. As I said, The losses were retconned. no need in trying to dig your way out of the fact that I had already said the same thing and me and SC had cleared up the communication of what I was trying to say and you were just picking with me for no reason.

Galan007
Not every showing, just the loses. As I said, The losses were retconned. Sounds to me like all you're doing is taking the showings of Darkseid you don't agree with, and calling him an avatar in those instances... Without any proof to back up your claims. laughing out loud

Please give me actual proof that every loss he's had, were in some way retconned. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sounds to me like all you're doing is taking the showings of Darkseid you don't agree with, and calling him an avatar in those instances... Without any proof to back up your claims. laughing out loud

I know DS has used avatars in the past, but give me actual proof that every loss he's had were in some way retconned. smile

Um. How many losses has he had? Not that many. The panel showed Desaad impersonating Darkseid. And the avatar tells viking the black, whom DS wouldn't lie to, becuz he respects him, that avatars can be beaten. These are ALL before superman stuck him on the source wall. to which I don't know even know how that was accomplished. And how the two of them managged to rock an entire solar system. At any rate, You actually need to prove it the other way. prove to me that they weren't avatars or dessaad. you can't. so don't expect me to do something that you yourself can't. big grin

Galan007
Um. How many losses has he had? Not that many. The panel showed Desaad impersonating Darkseid. And the avatar tells viking the black, whom DS wouldn't lie to, becuz he respects him, that avatars can be beaten. These are ALL before superman stuck him on the source wall. to which I don't know even know how that was accomplished. And how the two of them managged to rock an entire solar system. At any rate, You actually need to prove it the other way. prove to me that they weren't avatars or dessaad. you can't. so don't expect me to do something that you yourself can't. big grin This pretty much equates to you not having an answer --- Thanks. smile

Ohh and as for me giving proof...

The avatar of DS even tells Viking the Black, , that Darkseid prefers NOT to use avatars, and ONLY does so when his attention MUST be divided..

Get what I'm saying?

Using avatars is only something Darkseid does as a last resort, . smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
This pretty much equates to you not having an answer --- Thanks. smile

Ohh and as for me giving proof...

The avatar of DS even tells Viking the Black, , that Darkseid prefers NOT to use avatars, and ONLY does so when his attention MUST be divided..

Get what I'm saying?

Using avatars is only something Darkseid does as a last resort, . smile

But The avatar Tells Viking that An Avatar Can be defeated in battle by physical means. Someone powerful enough like superman could do it. What do you think the writer was trying to convey with that statement? There's your answer.

Galan007
What do you think the writer was trying to convey with that statement? There's your answer. That DS prefers NOT to use avatars.... As stated by his avatar.

Kthx. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
That DS prefers NOT to use avatars.... As stated by his avatar.

Kthx. smile

Becuz they are only a FRACTION of his near limitless omnipotent might. They can be defeated. That is why he prefers not to use them. didn't you get that? wink

Galan007
Becuz they are only a FRACTION of his near limitless omnipotent might. They can be defeated. That is why he prefers not to use them. And if Darkseid prefers NOT to use them, then one couldn't logically deduce that every loss he's had was due to avatars.... Because avatars are something he ONLY uses as a last resort... Using avatars frequently goes against what he himself stated in that instance.

Bottom line,

There's never been an established Darkseid retcon, --- So anything else you're trying to say regarding retcons, is nothing but your own opinion at this point. smile

Dreamcatcher
And if Darkseid prefers NOT to use them, then one couldn't logically deduce that every loss he's had was due to avatars.... Because avatars are something he ONLY uses as a last resort... Using avatars frequently goes against what he himself stated in that instance.

Bottom line,

There's never been an established Darkseid retcon, --- So anything else you're trying to say regarding retcons, is nothing but your own opinion at this point. smile

thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
And if Darkseid prefers NOT to use them, then one couldn't logically deduce that every loss he's had was due to avatars.... Because avatars are something he ONLY uses as a last resort... Using avatars frequently goes against what he himself stated in that instance.

Bottom line,

couldn't one say the same of you since it's obvious that the reason he doesn't like to use avatars is becuz they can be defeated in battle. Bottom line, is that the writers left it up to interpretation. And since history is on my side, My interpretation would supercede yours. And since the story wasn't a retcon, what was it?

quanchi112
Becuz they are only a FRACTION of his near limitless omnipotent might. They can be defeated. That is why he prefers not to use them. didn't you get that? wink its just ur opinion. ur looking at one thing he said and ignoring what he has said in losses. i think darkseid is cool to but he loses and submits to beings like superman sometimes.

u cant win them all against supes.

big grin

quanchi112

Bottom line,

There's never been an established Darkseid retcon, --- So anything else you're trying to say regarding retcons, is nothing but your own opinion at this point. smile thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
its just ur opinion. ur looking at one thing he said and ignoring what he has said in losses. i think darkseid is cool to but he loses and submits to beings like superman sometimes.

u cant win them all against supes.

big grin

since when did your opinion matter in darkseid or thanos threads any more? they certainly hold no weight to me.

quanchi112
couldn't one say the same of you since it's obvious that the reason he doesn't like to use avatars is becuz they can be defeated in battle. Bottom line, is that the writers left it up to interpretation. And since history is on my side, My interpretation would supercede yours. And since the story wasn't a retcon, what was it? darkseid has admitted hes been defeated before. we cant assume the reason he lost was becuz it was an avatar. ds loses and admits he loses. he would say this is an avatar as he has admitted before when talking to characters.

im glad ds has this built in power up now to make him respectable again. i want to forget the steps and his embarrassing losses but i cant.

darkseid is very cool imo.

if there was no darkseid there might not be a thanos.

wink

quanchi112
since when did your opinion matter in darkseid or thanos threads any more? they certainly hold no weight to me. as u can see ur opinion holds little weight to some posters in here as well. u likie darkseid and want so badly to have all his losses retconned. its fine. u like him. i think ds is cool as well. but the evidence doesnt support that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>