Superman/Batman vs. \Thor/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherry cola
They fight in a neutral enviroment city landscape. No knowledge of each so no prep.
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by cherry cola
They fight in a neutral enviroment city landscape. No knowledge of each so no prep.
Who wins?

team two ftw

rico777
Team 1... superman and the dreaded batkick on the same team? team 2 gets beat!

Caps Conscience
Team two...............

cmack
thor and cap take this

Zebedee
Team 1 are both iconic, only Cap is iconic on team 2 so team one wins.

Soljer
Batman and Captain America are irrelevant.

This is Superman vs. Thor all over again.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Supes/Bats ftw.

Lord Shaper
This one is easy. Superman and Batman win.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Zebedee
Team 1 are both iconic, only Cap is iconic on team 2 so team one wins. What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If you say "Thor" to people that aren't geeks they think of the Norse deity named Thor making him less iconic than the others who's images spring to the mind of most people immediately. so how does that determine the outcome of a fight...?

Symmetric Chaos

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer

This is Superman vs. Thor all over again.

You are so wrong it isn't even funny.

Batman is NEVER irrelevant.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by masterbruce

Batman is NEVER irrelevant. yes. yes, he is. no expression

like RIGHT now. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce

Batman is NEVER irrelevant.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't read comics. Jee tee eff oh.

masterbruce
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't read comics. Jee tee eff oh.

yeah, batman's so irrelevant there's a whole series called Superman/Batman where Batman is just as important if not more so than the big Blue.

factPWN3d

quanchi112
thor and cap lose. cap defeats batman, but i see superman defeating thor and cap is irrelevant.

quanchi112

This is Superman vs. Thor all over again. basically.

Kurash
superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
superman thumb up

Kurash
superman wins

quanchi112
superman wins it would be close, thats for sure.

gogogadgetgo
i dont know, current thor looks really bad ass! he kicked ironmans butt as if he were a 5 yr old.

this all boils down to thor vs superman as either of the two can take out the other teams remaining combatant.

i say thor wins the slight majority 6/10 coz he looks so cool right now

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i dont know, current thor looks really bad ass! he kicked ironmans butt as if he were a 5 yr old.

this all boils down to thor vs superman as either of the two can take out the other teams remaining combatant.

i say thor wins the slight majority 6/10 coz he looks so cool right now

stick out tongue i dont know how current thor is being written but the thor i know would lose in a slight majority to superman. thats what i am going on by my answer here.

i love thor though but give supes his props.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112
i dont know how current thor is being written but the thor i know would lose in a slight majority to superman. thats what i am going on by my answer here.

i love thor though but give supes his props.

he re-made asgard. castle, treasures and all out of nothing and in just a few moments.
levitated the entire castle as if it were nothing.
Then he slapped ironman around like he was a rag doll. even took a full blast from ironman without flinching.
he also separated the soul of i forgot who from some guy.

those are feats that supes cant duplicate, except for the slapping around ironman which he could also do with ease.

i say thor would take the tie breaker coz of his versitility. i mean, they can both fly, are both super storng and are both bricks. but thor brings to the table a lot of other offensive opptions. god blast, weather manipulation, energy absorption, blah blah balh...

team thor and cap 6/10

guy222
superman wins

thor beats supes

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by guy222
thor beats supes

Thor can beat Supes...but, not for a majority...IMO. Superman is faster...he can blitz Thor and not let up on him...and not giving him time to use mjolnir.

I say team 1 wins this....7/10

guy222
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Thor can beat Supes...but, not for a majority...IMO. Superman is faster...he can blitz Thor and not let up on him...and not giving him time to use mjolnir.

I say team 1 wins this....7/10

Mjolnir is the difference

Superman can't take a Godblast

Zebedee

Superman can't take a Godblast

God blasts take time. It's like T-vo which would beat Thor.

Speed kills. Superman is fatser.

quanchi112

Superman can't take a Godblast supes cant take a godblast. but i feel thor only wins 4 of 10.

Erik-Lensherr
Superman and Batman

Juntai
Superman and Batman.

bats2jm
Going with Thor and Cap here, thor has too much power because of Mjolnir. And to all the Superman Fans who put your eggs in one basket if speed done work what esle does superman have to beat thor jusk asking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.