Hwoarang vs Chun-li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Chun-li decides to enter the iron fist tournament. They both make it to the semi finals. Their battle areana is ontop of a mountain top. the same one where Heichi tossed his son from.

Otus

Csdabest
Puh Rang blocks fire ball and side thrust Li in the gut sending her off the cliff. Li fireballs are crap

shin_gear
Nope. Fireballs in the SF verse are unnavoidable, not to mention they annihilate anyone in the Tekken verse, even the punk-ass Bryan Fury. There's no way in hell Whoarang will win this yo.

Violent2Dope
There is no way Hwo wins SG.

Csdabest
Well were talking about the games. Not the movies. And in the Games they could be blocked. Rang cooter stomps Li

Csdabest
Yall Really have no faith in the Rang man

Violent2Dope
Hwo is T3h gayness, he gets stomped by Dan Hibiki with both arms and a leg tied behind his back.

Csdabest
if that was the case.Dan Hibiki gets crotch stomps by Rang.

shin_gear
Dan Hibiki beats Hwoarang? Laughable, no offense my Pyron loving friend. hug

Chun-Li wins...because she's Chun-Li. She got her shit beat by Tifa Lockhart. Give her this one at least.

shin_gear
By the way, Chun-Li DOES have more meat on her legs than Hwoarang does on his whole body. stick out tongue

Otus
Hehhee, agreed! big grin

shin_gear
F*CK yeah and you should see my Chun-Li respect thread. cool

Csdabest
hold on...hold on...Chun li gets beat my Tifa???

Blax_Hydralisk
Well of course. Tifa was in the same game as invincible Sephiroth and Cloud, so she's immortal too.

SaTsuJiN
I'd like to see a matchup of 3rd strike chun vs T5 / T6 hwo
'that' would be a nicely fought battle.. with chun ending as the victor

I think you peeps are trynna use the 'vs' series chun (which would definitely kill hwo), which is overboard, IMO

shin_gear
Yes, Tifa beats the crap out of Chun-Li since Li's showings pale to Tifa's.

Li could beat Hwoarang...but I'm not counting 'rang out just yet.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_gear
Dan Hibiki beats Hwoarang? Laughable, no offense my Pyron loving friend. hug

Not, really. confused

shin_gear
So do you think Dan beats Rang? I don't see how a joke character who most likely hasn't any feats defeats Hwoarang who kicks armed soldiers around, in my honest opinion.

shin_gear
Anyway, Chun-Li jumps on Hwoarang's head and sits on his shoulders, attempting to to twist his head with her thighs. Hwoarang slams her body on the ground and eats her out while spanking her ass. Chun-Li enjoys it. The end.

Csdabest
You forget. Chun-li orgasm squeesing her muscular thighs together with Rangs head in between. Thus making his head explode. Damn...i guess Chun li really does win....But atleast Rang scores

shin_gear
Chun-Li hasn't had sex all her life. She'd definitely have 'Rang spank her while screwing her in the ass. Ya rly.

Csdabest
Woa Woa Woa...THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR. I CANT BELEIVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT.....

Ryu and Ken has tapped that many of times sometimes in GB...Guile popped it...

But with all Serious...I did think this would make a good fight. Rang has some pretty strong sweet as kicks...Ohwell

shin_gear
When has she had sex?

Csdabest
I have been scared for life with the vulgarness that has been said here today.....me like

shin_gear
Yeah I edited my post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.