The Spectre vs The Vinshinti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
I make this because people on the marvel board seems to think that Dr. Strange with the vinshiti help can beat the spectre. so how will the vinshiti themelves do againt the spectre

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hunbu04
I make this because people on the marvel board seems to think that Dr. Strange with the vinshiti help can beat the spectre. so how will the vinshiti themelves do againt the spectre
No. Could the Vishanti Beat the combined power of all those items of power in avengers JLA? Hal Jordan certainly did. He pushed the two universes/comicverses apart with out a struggle. And they were bound with like ten or twevle uber items of power.

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04

spectre ftw

grey fox
Spectre eats the Vishanti for breakfast.

Stupid Rookie
Vishanti put up a fight, but Spectre wins. I think DC has more powerful magic and Spectre is tops in that pretty much.

celestialdemon
The Vishanti are good, and any other magic wielder would probably fall before them. But not the Spectre. He wins after a modest fight.

Endless Mike
Done before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.