Heroes VS Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Heroes are:

1st Cloud
2nd Ryu Hayabusa
3rd Dante
4th Malygos

Villains are:

1st Ganondorf
2nd Organization Member I Xemnas
3rd Sephiroth
4th Kain

Special rules:

It's basically a series of one on one fights, First match would be Cloud vs Ganondorf. When one is defeated the 2nd hero/villain fights the winner. They are not healed/recovered in between the fights

My VS rules:

-No healing magics

-No time manipulation

-No Soul attack/drains

Diamond Kisses
Is Cloud's omnislash time manipulating? I believe someone of my friends said something about that a while back hmm

Remindme
I don't think so, i think they just slowed things down for us to see...i hope ^^'

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Heroes are:

1st Cloud
2nd Ryu Hayabusa
3rd Dante
4th Malygos

Villains are:

1st Ganondorf
3rd Sephiroth
4th Kain

Special rules:

It's basically a series of one on one fights, First match would be Cloud vs Ganondorf. When one is defeated the 2nd hero/villain fights the winner. They are not healed/recovered in between the fights

My VS rules:

-No healing magics

-No time manipulation

-No Soul attack/drains Ganon beats Cloud IMO. Also, no Cloud's omnislash is not time warping, that is BS.

shin_gear
Who said it was time warping?

Anyway I don't see the heroes winning this, but there may be a chance.

Remindme
Well? Who beats who?

Diamond Kisses
My friend said something about the reason that he does it so quickly is because he slows time around him a little before each strike to be able to hit more without the reaction of the opponent smile

Sol Valentine
What that person said was B to the S.

Remindme
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
My friend said something about the reason that he does it so quickly is because he slows time around him a little before each strike to be able to hit more without the reaction of the opponent smile News to me, I always just thought they slowed it down for us to see what was gonig on

Violent2Dope
News to me, I always just thought they slowed it down for us to see what was gonig on That's what they did.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's what they did. Thought so, good stuff, now thats cleared who, do you think wins? and who fightings last?

Violent2Dope
1. I say Ganon, strong, very fast for his size, master of dark magic, has the power of a God, master swordsman, and is much smarter than Cloud(and is also a psychopath).

2. Xemnas crushes him unless Ryu has TDS, tho I still say Xemnas due to his variety of attacks.

3. Dante, I can't remember how many times this has been doen.

4. Don't really know.

Remindme
1. I say Ganon, strong, very fast for his size, master of dark magic, has the power of a God, master swordsman, and is much smarter than Cloud(and is also a psychopath).

2. Xemnas crushes him unless Ryu has TDS, tho I still say Xemnas due to his variety of attacks.

3. Dante, I can't remember how many times this has been doen.

4. Don't really know.

Um, Maybe you don't quite get it

Cloud vs Ganon, say Ganon wins, it's Ganon vs Ryu, if Ryu wins, he fights Xemnas, if Ryu loses Ganon stays to fight Dante etc

Violent2Dope
Um, Maybe you don't quite get it

Cloud vs Ganon, say Ganon wins, it's Ganon vs Ryu, if Ryu wins, he fights Xemnas, if Ryu loses Ganon stays to fight Dante etc Oh okay.

Remindme
Oh okay. So, who beats who?

Violent2Dope
Heroes are:

1st Cloud
2nd Ryu Hayabusa
3rd Dante
4th Malygos

Villains are:

1st Ganondorf
3rd Sephiroth
4th Kain

Special rules:

My VS rules:

-No healing magics

-No time manipulation

-No Soul attack/drains 1. I explained my reason for why Ganon wins this.

2. This is harder to call, I assume you made this a non-invulnerable Ganon, Ganon is stronger than Ryu I believe, whereas Ryu is as fast as Cloud and also has tele, but then again Ganon also has tele and can turn intangible, Ryu has powerful ninpo, but I don't think they match up to the magic of Ganon, Ganon also has much more experience, is a slightly better swordsman, and is smarter, Ryu's speed is his greatest asset, and can use that speed and tele well, but I think Ganon can win.

3. I don't think Ganon can match up to the speed of Dante without his invulnerability.

Remindme
Yeah, it's off.

So, Dante vs Xemnas... keep going your reasoning is buying me at the moment.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, it's off.

So, Dante vs Xemnas... keep going your reasoning is buying me at the moment. Xemnas would be able to withstand Dante's greater speed, and has many powerful attacks, I think he can do it. He has the abilities of all of the OXIII members after absorbing KH.

Remindme
So Xemnas vs Malygos?

Violent2Dope
So Xemnas vs Malygos? I lack knowledge on Malygos, all I know is that he's a dragon aspect that has control over magic.

Remindme
Put it like this, Everyspell in wacraft thats not from a titan, god or the burning legion. He knows, and can do it better than anyone else

Remindme
Personally i think:

Cloud Beats Ganondorf

Cloud is defeated by Xemnas

Ryu loses to Xemnas

Dante beats Xemnas

Dante loses to Sephiroth

Malygos ? Sephiroth, not sure how magic resistant Sephiroth is

Malygos ? Kain, Don't know how magic resistant Kain is

Violent2Dope
Personally i think:

Cloud Beats Ganondorf

Cloud is defeated by Xemnas

Ryu loses to Xemnas

Dante beats Xemnas

Dante loses to Sephiroth

Malygos ? Sephiroth, not sure how magic resistant Sephiroth is

Malygos ? Kain, Don't know how magic resistant Kain is 1. I don't think Cloud wins, but I respect your opinion.

2. I agree.

3. Agreed.

4. I don't know, it could go either way.

5. No, Dante is way to fast for Seph, a mostly melee attacker, to beat him.

Remindme
Depends if Ganon is smart enough to use some of that major mojo he has, no contest. If he tries to go for sword play i think cloud could hold out long enough to use Omnislash.

Nah Sephiroth makes Xemnas look like he wields a 500 pound hammer, He'd be too fast for Dante.

(Edit)

Is there a video of Dante's speed that i haven't seen? i saw him fight his brother... but i'd says sephiroth is faster from that, maybe if there's one i haven't seen....

Violent2Dope
Depends if Ganon is smart enough to use some of that major mojo he has, no contest. If hey tries to go for sword play i think cloud could hold out long enough to use Omnislash.

Nah Sephiroth makes Xemnas look like he wields a 500 pound hammer, He'd be too fast for Dante. Ganon's power is greatly downplayed in gameplay, if he went all out, he'd be teleing all over, turning intangible to escape blows and get one of his own, combining magic with swordplay, flying while using his sword, and other stuffs.

EDIT: Dante is WAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than Seph.

Remindme
The Crisis Core video to me makes Sephiroth look faster and more skilled than Dante.

Not to mention those mean blade beams he uses, and how he's slicing off the cannon, I'd put Sephiroth's strength above Dante's aswell

Violent2Dope
The Crisis Core video to me makes Sephiroth look faster and more skilled than Dante.

Not to mention those mean blade beams he uses I can't provide links for Dante as I would not know where to find them, but Dante while swordfighting Vergil in rain were so fast, that the only time the rain touched them was when the locked blades.

Sol Valentine
That fast?

Remindme
6XiwwJcb0q8
ZHDu4pqh7d0
Who's faster?

Terryc250
We never see Sephiroth fully exert himself, but something ppl on this board has trouble realizing is, speed alone will not win you battles, speed is just one thing, Sephiroth has been stated above Chaos, Weiss, and other speed demons.

Sephiroth isn't as slow as people think he is, with his will power alone, he can do just about anything, he even refused to merge with the lifestream during FFVII, and reformed his body in the northern crater, and with his will power he was able to walk through walls, appear out of no where and do just about anything.

And Dante is not "WAAAAAY" faster then seph, if you watch Seph in KH, he teleports everywhere, and can slash like 30 times in less then a second, and Seph's sword range is surprisingly HUGE, its not only just the length of his sword, but its even longer then that, when he slashes it cuts through whole entire buildings, and other things

NlkKzzVw754
If you watch at about 1:35 he starts slicing it cuts through everything that is much further then the range of his sword

Also note that he's not even exerting himself, his speed and strength if far more then that as Sephiroth can teleport, fly, etc, i've yet to see a structure that Sephiroth CANNOT cut through.

Violent2Dope
6XiwwJcb0q8
ZHDu4pqh7d0
Who's faster? Wow, I'm going to learn to not trust what KMCers say one day. I guess Seph is faster. Dante still has much better durability.

Remindme
Yeah, that regeneration means it's not so simple as it would be normally.

Remindme
Originally posted by Terryc250
speed alone will not win you battles

So long as the fast guy has something sharp, and the enemy can be cut, I have to disagree

Terryc250
Durability wont be a problem for Sephiroth, because each slice will definately be critical, unless Dante dresses up like Cloud, then Sephiroth will end up stabbing him in the hand, shoulder, foot or somethin while taunting him more.

So your saying Loz with a knife would beat Cloud? Because Loz is clearly atleast 10x faster, but Cloud beat both Loz and Yazoo at the same time, in my opinion, skill > speed anyday

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Durability wont be a problem for Sephiroth, because each slice will definately be critical, unless Dante dresses up like Cloud, then Sephiroth will end up stabbing him in the hand, shoulder, foot or somethin while taunting him more. Lol.

Remindme
Speed is a factor, a very big factor, FACT.

Cloud has a faster reaction speed than Loz, thats why he wins

Csdabest
Clouds attack being time warping would make sense. I always wandered why sephiroth just let him perform that attack onhim. He did wave his sword around in circular form like a clock hand.

Burning thought
interesting line up of battles indeed, ill think this over and maybe give a detailed list of who i think would win, although my knowledge on anything non Blizzard/GOW/LOK such as Zelda things are not great

Burning thought
okie thinking on it, ime not 100% sure but here goes

Cloud VS ganon

Cloud i think can win this, his materia, variety of great powers and skills and has a large variety of moves and limit breaks but i dont think he does it with ease so ime going to say he does it, but not flawlessly..he gets wounded.

Cloud vs Xemnas

Xemnas i belive wins this since Cloud being wounded and weakened, Xemnas can teleport and do a lot of fairly impressive attacks and i dont think cloud will be able to win through, but hey, ime not a FF dude here, maybe the FF ones are best done by Gears.

Ryu VS Xemnas

another one i dont know much about, ill give it to Ryu, his vast array of weapons and abilities coupled with his training, i think he takes it without too many wounds.

Ryu VS Sephi

Sephi..shoudl be able to win shouldnt he, ive played final fantasy games that has sephiroth and he has a wide range of attacks, is quick and has a powerful sword, but once again, not in my element debating these guys.

Dante VS Sephi

Dante i belive, his devil trigger, sparda form allows him to move incredibly quick at Sephiroth, using a combination of quick flight and such and such he could take Sephi i belive, also ime not sure but devil arms may be useful, although seph has a vairtey of barriers and shields he may not be able to stop a constant hail of ebony and ivory..the submachinegun and such, eventually even his speed may be cought out. If he tries to cast anything, as ive seen most of his good spells take a little time to cast so he would be a sitting duck to use any of his best spells and Dante could slash him, i think Dante wins but takes minor wounds

(i know you say no recovery after rounds but does character abilities such as dantes healing factor still take place?)

Dante VS Kain

Kain has to many additions i belive, easy use of Telekinieses to disarm Dante, Telekinetic shackles to hold or throw dante, impale him on the reaver, Kain doesnt want to use any of his reaver powers in this battle but could use dimension if things get too dicy, but he would want to reserve them for Malygos, dante falls in battle eventually what with him already being wounded.

Kain VS Malygos

i think Kain, Malygos although a large and powerful magic dragon may be at a disadvantage since Balance Guardians have the power of "boundless incoruptable magic", i dont know what incoruptouble means, likely it cannot be polluted but anyway Boundles magic dragon VS boundless magic Kain, Kains extra abilities over the dragon such as his TK if it shoots physical magic, if it tries to pummel kain with its size his usual mist/teleport and if he keeps his reaver powers he can Dimension to the dragon, let loose with his energy blasts.

shin_gear
Replace Xemnas with Donald Duck. Oh wait that would be against the rules. XD

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
okie thinking on it, ime not 100% sure but here goes

Cloud VS ganon

Cloud i think can win this, his materia, variety of great powers and skills and has a large variety of moves and limit breaks but i dont think he does it with ease so ime going to say he does it, but not flawlessly..he gets wounded.
Only Ganon is the better swordsman, at least as strong as Cloud, can tele, turn intangible, has a vast array of magical powers and can use it better than Cloud, and is smarter and more brutal than Cloud.

Burning thought
i wouldnt know, just from what ive seen he slices bahumaht in half so hes strong unless Bahumaht is a wimp (prob true, hes small for a dragon anyway) and hes got tonnes of meteria hasnt he and a wide range of spells that he can use, also apparently he can summon various things himself although i didnt think he was a summoner

surely Cloud wins in speed for sure however?

shin_gear
No. Ganon rushed Link so fast, it was much faster than Cloud.

Burning thought
well your the FF expert, would you say Cloud will be floored by Ganon with ease? if so then the Good side definaltey has a large chance of losing, i think eventually ganon, Xemnas and mayve Seph will die from the bad team since i think Dante can beat a lot of them and Ryu has a lot of powers, your a Ryu smart as well are you?

shin_gear
Donald Duck > Ryu Hayabusa

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
i wouldnt know, just from what ive seen he slices bahumaht in half so hes strong unless Bahumaht is a wimp (prob true, hes small for a dragon anyway) and hes got tonnes of meteria hasnt he and a wide range of spells that he can use, also apparently he can summon various things himself although i didnt think he was a summoner

surely Cloud wins in speed for sure however? Yes, Cloud is of course faster in running and slashing, tho Ganon has tele and can turn intangible at will(I still can't figure out why Ganon never uses his full power while fighting Link). Ganon can CREATE giant monsters, that goes beyond summoning, tho it may for all we know take a long time to make it as we never see him do it. Logically however he can almost instantly summon Phantom Ganon, he has them all locked away in some pocket dimension or sumthin. Also, Ganon's array of magic is far superior to Cloud's. Ganon was strong enough to crush the Fused Shadows(VERY powerful magical artifact) in the palm of his hand, and in a flash of speed and strength sped up to a Sage(very powerful mystical creatures) and obliterated him with a punch(I think he just killed him, the obliteration may be a side effect of the Sage's death). Ganon will beat Cloud.

Burning thought
well the side of the heroes gets utterly devastated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.