Bones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I didn't see anything regarding a thread about this excellent show. This is a very good show with a talented cast. New season starts tomorrow. Opinions?

vivando-loca
ah, yes. i hope to see this show tomorrow. smile

looks interesting, got it recommended to me. yes

midnightshadow
i love bones, it has to be the only show that has a lead female character that appeals to me. brennan is not one of those flighty women nor is she masculinising (not sure if thats a real word but it is now) herself to hide her inner pain. she just is what she is. she isnt pretending to be something she's not, she's genuine and thats what i like about her, she's tough without changing herself.
the relations between characters is fantastic, and you really care about what happens to them, which is a must for anygood tv show, and anything else really.
saying that there could be more zac screen time. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i like watching bones. it has a great balance of character and plot. what i love about this show is how they balance both those things i mentioned and also never forget to show that these people have flaws. it's one of the few crime dramas that i like these days. so many over time, the characters become so dull. seem to have less demension personality wise and get robotic after a time. like csi. which is a real shame. also, i like that this show has a humourous side to it too. with the things that temperance isn't aware of in the social world and jack with his conspiracy theories. speaking of jack, i think angela and him are so cute together! as for this season, really enjoying it so far. great plots. that season premiere with that cannibalistic cult that's going to arc this season and wednesday's. nice to see brennan and her father reconnect. oh yeah, find it amusing the way booth was all feeling like he did something bad and all that, other than putting her father in jail, in the season premiere. aching to work with temp. again. i like their chemistry. well, i can't wait for next week's even though i don't remember the trailer! lol stick out tongue

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
and it got canceled here. well, on the channel where i watch it on anyway...

They need to get it back on air!

I love that show... I need to watch more of it...

JayTee
I love this show, and I was so happy with the Season Premiere. Unlike some crime shows, this one tries new things.

Emma Hermine
I really love this show. I have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. I especially like how booth and brennan always pretend that they're 'just partners' but it's so obvious they find each other hooottt.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Last Night's Bones episode was good. The camaraderie between the cast is consistently there with each episode.

yourlocal
Also a fan, Boreanez is a genuinely excellent actor, even though his character is a bit of a nob in this show. Very addictive stuff

Fatima
Its the Third season and and they hasn't expressed their love yet..How sad cry

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bones was pretty good. Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz have great chemistry and I look forward to when their characters finally admit their feelings.

JayTee
Holy shit. Last nights episode was fantastic.

JediSamuraiMRB
Good show tonight. Nice kiss between Booth and Brennan.

Zac-E
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Good show tonight. Nice kiss between Booth and Brennan.

It was hot.

Jaime Sommers
This show never rated well here, but it makes it's way on our screens in summertime, during non ratings period. It starts on Thursday!! I can't wait, this is one of my favourite shows, and hopefully this is the season where Booth and Brennan kiss!

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Jaime Sommers
This show never rated well here, but it makes it's way on our screens in summertime, during non ratings period. It starts on Thursday!! I can't wait, this is one of my favourite shows, and hopefully this is the season where Booth and Brennan kiss!

They do

Jaime Sommers
They do

Excellent. I hope the entire season is shown, and not yanked off air in the middle of the series.

Tempe Brennan
OMG IT'S A FREAKING BONES THREAD!!!!

*dies*

Emily Deschanel is da bomb. yes

Bardock42
Angel plays in that. I like him.

Have only seen one episode though.

Tempe Brennan
You should see more, my friend, I assure you, this show is ace.

Passione
Originally posted by Fatima
Its the Third season and and they hasn't expressed their love yet..How sad cry

I don't think they want to rush it.. I think they might even drag out the will they wont they scenario for as long as they can as it keeps the viewers hooked

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Passione
I don't think they want to rush it.. I think they might even drag out the will they wont they scenario for as long as they can as it keeps the viewers hooked

I would have to agree. I don't expect them to fully express their love until may be during the very last show when Bones leaves the airwaves, which of course, won't be for a while.

Tempe Brennan

Well, the producers know that whenever two people in a TV show get together, ratings go down - they probably would like to avoid that. smile

Passione
I know its a different show but they did this with friends. That thing with Ross and rachel went on for like forever.

Plus if the show is going to stick closely to the books. They might not even share a kiss.

Tempe Brennan
They do share a kiss, but for all the wrong reasons. I haven't seen the actual episode, but I couldn't resist checking out the clip on YouTube. Quite disapointing, but you'll understand when you see it.

Passione
Oh! I cant look I hate spoilers.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
They do share a kiss, but for all the wrong reasons. I haven't seen the actual episode, but I couldn't resist checking out the clip on YouTube. Quite disapointing, but you'll understand when you see it.

Saw that episode. It was a Christmas episode.

Tempe Brennan
Saw that episode. It was a Christmas episode.

'Santa In The Slush' I believe it was called. So you understand they kissed for the wrong reasons?

I can't wait until Booth dumps that other chick and takes Bones home with him... smile

JediSamuraiMRB
'Santa In The Slush' I believe it was called. So you understand they kissed for the wrong reasons?

I can't wait until Booth dumps that other chick and takes Bones home with him... smile

I understand. I like Bones. Here's a pic of Emily..

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/ED.jpg

Tempe Brennan
I understand. I like Bones. Here's a pic of Emily..

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/ED.jpg

drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

Tempe Brennan
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd100/MichelleRyan2007/Emily.jpg
Hotter pic, doncha think?

JediSamuraiMRB
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd100/MichelleRyan2007/Emily.jpg
Hotter pic, doncha think?

Yes it is. Where'd you find it?

Tempe Brennan
http://emily-deschanel.org/

Here's a few more:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd100/MichelleRyan2007/Emily4.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd100/MichelleRyan2007/Emily3.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd100/MichelleRyan2007/Emily2.jpg

JediSamuraiMRB
Here ya go..

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/EMILY2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/EMILY.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/EMILY3.jpg

Tempe Brennan
Here ya go..

Thanks Mark - I just love that kissing picture!! smile

JediSamuraiMRB
Here's another...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/ED-1.jpg

Tempe Brennan
Supreme gorgeousness she is...*faints*

Passione
Noooooooooooo spolier alert!

Tempe Brennan
Noooooooooooo spolier alert!

There are no spoilers here - the whole universe of Bones fans know that Bones and Booth were going to kiss sooner or later

Passione
Yes but I didnt want to see it before it happened on the show.

Tempe Brennan
You didn't see it, you just saw pictures! smile

JediSamuraiMRB
I'll post some more pix tonight or tomorrow.

JediSamuraiMRB
UPDATE: A pic or two..

Tempe Brennan
I think they should get together in real life, there is difinatley chemistry there.

JediSamuraiMRB
I think they should get together in real life, there is difinatley chemistry there.

David Boreanaz is a happily married man with a kid, but you right, they have excellent chemistry...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/EMILY-1.jpg

Tempe Brennan
And Emily is just to die for! *drools*

vivando-loca
are she and Zooey Deschanel sisters?

edit:

omg they are! i never would have guessed...cept the last name kinda gives it away.

Tempe Brennan
Zooey Deschanel pisses me off - she's in the magazines far more often that Emily, when they are both as talented as each other, Emily more talented, in my opinion.

JediSamuraiMRB
Zooey Deschanel pisses me off - she's in the magazines far more often that Emily, when they are both as talented as each other, Emily more talented, in my opinion.

I'd agree with you, Ky. Emily is far more talented than Zooey. I do wish though that Zooey would make an episode of Bones.

Tempe Brennan
That would be good - maybe Bones could have sister?

vivando-loca
that'd totally screw with the whole plot. be totally interesting. yes

i like Zooey. and Emily. i've seen Zooey more than Emily, though. too bad, really.

JediSamuraiMRB
That would be good - maybe Bones could have sister?

Tempe Brennan
Zooey, I believe, was in Zoolander...

JediSamuraiMRB
Zooey, I believe, was in Zoolander...

Amongst other films. I'll look for some pictures and post them.

vivando-loca
Zoolander, Winter Passing, Tin Man, Elf...more but that's all i can remember off the top of my head.

oh! and Big Trouble.

Tempe Brennan
I've never even heard of the above films.

JediSamuraiMRB
I've never even heard of the above films.

Their OK films. She was also in Bridge to terabithia. A voice in Surf's Up..Failure to Launch.. Recently she is several episodes of the show Weeds.

Tempe Brennan
Bridge To Terabithia I have heard of, and wanted to see...

vivando-loca
oh yea, forgot about those. ^.^

Bridge was a good movie. but sad!!! sad

Billeh
I didn't see the finale coming no expression
I totally thought it was Sweets! GAH!

midnightshadow
i know!!! i was really hoping it was him, he was oonly on the screen for about 5 secs and i was ready to shoot him! anoyying patronising little ****!
how could they make that the finale? logically i can see how they came up with the idea and conclusion but i still cant quite believe it, i just dont see it happening! no

J.P Jaeh_Poole
I still can't believe they did that to Zac. They made him Gormogon's apprentice!

Gah. I like him a lot- he's my favorite character.

Grrr.

BruceSkywalker
The upcoming season should be really good. When I find the premiere date I post it, unless someone beats me to it.

T.M
September 3rd

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by J.P Jaeh_Poole
I still can't believe they did that to Zac. They made him Gormogon's apprentice!

Gah. I like him a lot- he's my favorite character.

Grrr.

Samesies sad

J.P Jaeh_Poole
They should bring him back.

He's a fan favorite. I'm not sure if that would affect the ratings, but it could.

If there wasn't a Writer's Strike, they probably would've thought it more through... and he wouldn't have been the apprentice. *sigh*

vivando-loca
it's always the quite ones, he prolly would have been the apprentice either way, makes for an unexpected ending/plot twist thing.

not to mention the Season Finale was probably already written by the time of the writer's strike.

but it is sad to see him go. sad

maybe they'll have him escape from jail or something next season. stick out tongue

T.M
I read an interview that Hart Hanson (Bones series creator) did that they might use him as a sort of Hannibal Lecter character for information in some episodes.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Originally posted by vivando-loca

it's always the quite ones, he prolly would have been the apprentice either way, makes for an unexpected ending/plot twist thing.

not to mention the Season Finale was probably already written by the time of the writer's strike.

but it is sad to see him go. sad

maybe they'll have him escape from jail or something next season. stick out tongue

ARgh. he's the only logical choice. hodgins can't be the one, he's wary of all secret societies... the others? can never.

sweets, well, he could be the other logical choice...

yeah, about the finale, but there's alwasys a chance they could've consulted otherpeople more and created another twist...

of course it is! He's awesome, especially all those king of the lab experiments!

one other thing, he can't escape from jail because he's not in it stick out tongue

he's in some sort of highly guarded criminal asylum...

i can't believe i'm going to ask this, but... who's hannibal lecter?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by J.P Jaeh_Poole
ARgh. he's the only logical choice. hodgins can't be the one, he's wary of all secret societies... the others? can never.

sweets, well, he could be the other logical choice...

yeah, about the finale, but there's alwasys a chance they could've consulted otherpeople more and created another twist...

of course it is! He's awesome, especially all those king of the lab experiments!

one other thing, he can't escape from jail because he's not in it stick out tongue

he's in some sort of highly guarded criminal asylum...

i can't believe i'm going to ask this, but... who's hannibal lecter?

Hannibal Lector was played by Anthony Hopkins in the movie Silence of the Lambs. Lector is a cannibal

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Ah.

Originally posted by T.M
I read an interview that Hart Hanson (Bones series creator) did that they might use him as a sort of Hannibal Lecter character for information in some episodes.

then, my answer to this is: but Zack didn't eat anyone!

..should i stop putting up spoiler tags now?

T.M
Yeah I think the everyone knows what happened now.

I didn't say that he was going to be EXACTLY like Lector.. I said "Hannibal Lecter character for information in some episodes."

Like how Clarice kept going to him for his opinion on the finding Buffalo Bill in the movie.

They will use him like that, every now and agian they will go and ask him his opinion on a case to try and find the killer.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by T.M
Yeah I think the everyone knows what happened now.

I didn't say that he was going to be EXACTLY like Lector.. I said "Hannibal Lecter character for information in some episodes."

Like how Clarice kept going to him for his opinion on the finding Buffalo Bill in the movie.

They will use him like that, every now and agian they will go and ask him his opinion on a case to try and find the killer.

I think that would work. Definitely bring a lot out of the character.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
ah.

well, that prolly would work.
if all else fails, they could always bring him back, anyway... make some sort of loophole so he could still work with his hands and all that...

vivando-loca
like they did for Bone's father! errr, only not quite, cause they can't place anyone else as Gormagon's apprentice...

but they could probably build quite a case! lol, way to be optistic Jaeh! yes

anyway, it'd be a smart move for them to at least get him screen time with the team every once and a while. that way they don't lose Zach fans and they get to keep their plot twist!

those caniving showbiz people! gah!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
true. they're losing me every second i don't see Zack on screen. I'm a huge fan of his.

a plot twist that would make Zack come back (hey, it rhymes!) would be awesome. I still don't think anyone could replace him on the squint squad.

... is the new season up already in your country?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
true. they're losing me every second i don't see Zack on screen. I'm a huge fan of his.

a plot twist that would make Zack come back (hey, it rhymes!) would be awesome. I still don't think anyone could replace him on the squint squad.

... is the new season up already in your country?

Hi, The upcoming season should start on Sept 3 here in the states. Where you from?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Philippines.

well, then, I'm guessing it would prolly be out here a month after... but i'm not entirely sure. i hope it would even come out at all...

trevor9999
hi what are you talking about!
smokin' blink blink blink beer

trevor9999
hello?

trevor9999
Philippines.

well, then, I'm guessing it would prolly be out here a month after... but i'm not entirely sure. i hope it would even come out at all... laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin

BruceSkywalker
Watching the season premiere right now

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...was it good?

BruceSkywalker
...was it good?

Yes it was. Booth and Bones were in England. Good story and good show..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
awesome, can't wait for it to actually come out around here.

AbnormalButSane
I enjoyed the premiere. I'm glad it is back. big grin

vivando-loca
haha i liked the premiere. booth and bones are just too funny. ^.^

Jaeh.is.Awesome
that is NOT fair! i wanna watch it now!

BruceSkywalker
that is NOT fair! i wanna watch it now!

I can PM you some spoilers after the show on wednesday, if you want

AdamW.
Originally posted by vivando-loca
haha i liked the premiere. booth and bones are just too funny. ^.^

"Come on, let's leave England before someone else dies"

Neo_Version 7
Sweets is the best character is the entire show. They all have their moments but everytime Sweets is on-screen, it's gold.

Badwolf
Wow its back already...

Is it as good without zac? Is he even in it?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'd... *gulp* force myself to wait, BruceSkywalker. thanks anyway, though!
if the season 4 doesn';t come out herethough, i'd ask.. big grin

Actually, my second most fav. char. is sweets... i like him, but still, Zack.*sigh*

same q as badwolf up there. i still think its different without Zackarooni! ...did they already... *gulp* replace him? *sigh*

Badwolf
I hope not.. I like Zac!

AdamW.
They said though, that he'd be back during the season. They'd probably visit him in the looney bin or something.

BruceSkywalker
I'd... *gulp* force myself to wait, BruceSkywalker. thanks anyway, though!
if the season 4 doesn';t come out herethough, i'd ask.. big grin

Actually, my second most fav. char. is sweets... i like him, but still, Zack.*sigh*

same q as badwolf up there. i still think its different without Zackarooni! ...did they already... *gulp* replace him? *sigh*

No prob..

Originally posted by Badwolf
Wow its back already...

Is it as good without zac? Is he even in it?

Zac wasn't in the first show, however I have read that he is supposed to be in a few shows.

T.M
Starting here on the 25th.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
in the premiere- did they already hire someone new?

Neo_Version 7
That guy from 8 Mile is Zac's pseudo-replacement.

AdamW.
They are going to have several replacements. Like, some depressed guy, a quirky young girl, and a English guy is who they mentioned.

Zack was said to return on September 24th. He escapes the institiution he was admitted into and helps with the case of a headless writer they found. Booth arrests him again though.

BruceSkywalker
Tonight's show was pretty good. There was a female replacement tonight. Once scene I liked...

When Bones was on her date, Booth and the good Doctor happen to walk on in and Booth starts to interrogate the guy..Great scene

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by AdamW.
They are going to have several replacements. Like, some depressed guy, a quirky young girl, and a English guy is who they mentioned.

Zack was said to return on September 24th. He escapes the institiution he was admitted into and helps with the case of a headless writer they found. Booth arrests him again though.

GAH!...is that true?!?!?!

if it was maybe you should've encased them in spoiler tags. sounds awesome, though!

ah... several.
i still think they can NEVER really replace Zack.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tonight's show was pretty good. There was a female replacement tonight. Once scene I liked...

When Bones was on her date, Booth and the good Doctor happen to walk on in and Booth starts to interrogate the guy..Great scene

lol, sounds funny!

the female replacement- was she one of those peeps looking for the diff bones in "Pain in the Heart"(the last episode of the last season, the one where zack sings and gets arrested..)?

BruceSkywalker
lol, sounds funny!

the female replacement- was she one of those peeps looking for the diff bones in "Pain in the Heart"(the last episode of the last season, the one where zack sings and gets arrested..)?

No, she was someone entirely different.

Yes that scene was very funny

AdamW.
There are pictures of Zack released from that episode. It's called "The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond".

Oh and Daisy(the replacement girl) is set to appear in the next episode, I think, if it's called "The Finger in the Nest". Only to do with Sweets though. Then she's out.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
yay Zac!

intriguing pics. can't wait to see.

GRRR, how long will it take before they show the new season here!

BruceSkywalker
yay Zac!

intriguing pics. can't wait to see.

GRRR, how long will it take before they show the new season here!

Hopefully, next month or the following month you will be able to watch

Neo_Version 7
Seriously. This show shines when Sweets is on-screen.

Any scene with him makes me laugh. Felt kind of bad for the guy when they wouldn't invite him to Chinese. He is Sweets though. All smiles. big grin

Jaeh.is.Awesome
hopefully so.

sweets is like one of the feel good characters. its fun when he's around... ^_^

BruceSkywalker
Yes Sweets is. His presence makes you laugh

Jaeh.is.Awesome
true.

I wonder if they'd give sweets a horrible twist like zac... zac is a fan fav, and sweets very well might be too, so like.. yeah...

Neo_Version 7
I heard a lot of people had Sweets on the top of their list as Gorgomon's apprentice.

Luckily, he wasn't on the list. (:

AbnormalButSane
The more I watch the show, the more I like Sweets. smile

AdamW.
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I heard a lot of people had Sweets on the top of their list as Gorgomon's apprentice.

Luckily, he wasn't on the list. (:

I was beginning to believe so in "Pain in the Heart" but I figured I was wrong since that had put him in the opening credits.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I thought he was going to be the apprentice, honestly...but instead it was my fav char. *glares at writers*

Sweets is funny. i'd personally would like him to hang out with zac (well, if he wasn't thrown outta the picture *grumbles*) and he'll have these weird debates- not like the hodgins-zac friendship stuff, but something different...

BruceSkywalker
Just watched tonights episode..

Pretty good. Sweets continues to impress...

Michael Badalucco from The Practice was the guest star tonight in the lab.

AbnormalButSane
I rather enjoyed the episode tonight. I am now in love with Hodgins. love

AdamW.
Very pleased with last nights episode. I was happy that it wasn't all about sex in the characters personal life, though I see that's what we're back to next week. Besides Zack.

I really like Hodgins and was touched with Brennan's dog affection.

Alpha Centauri
The new series starts here in England soon, I thought the last scene of the finale was very sinister.

Well, not the last scene, but the revelation of the killer in his recessed ritual pit.

-AC

Neo_Version 7
The burial of the dog was such a great scene.

So I suppose the plan is they get a new graduate student every episode?
Can't wait for Zac's return.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
The burial of the dog was such a great scene.

So I suppose the plan is they get a new graduate student every episode?
Can't wait for Zac's return.

It was! I couldn't tell if she was talking about Zack's downfall as well as the dog's during her speech at the burial.

It was great nonetheless. I'm ready for Zack to return as well.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah I can see where you're coming from in regard to her possibly alluding to Zack. Brennen doesn't form a lot of attachments so it was interesting to watch her talk about Ripley.

AbnormalButSane
Freakin' loved the episode that came on tonight!! eek!

<3 Zack

AdamW.
I have no idea why, but I'm rather fond of tonights episode. I really loved the connection between Angela and Wendell(Wendell? The name, seriously?). I wish he could've stayed longer. I also enjoyed the music near the end, but favorite part probably was. . .

"I don't wanna be a sexy scientist."

T.M
The new season starts tonight here big grin

BruceSkywalker
Last night's show was good.

Zac was good, I suspect he will be released from prison by season's end Bones and Booth find out the truth..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
he'll prolly be release and just hve to undergo therapy.. i hope.. *crosses fingers*

... it's been a month now, and I hope the channels here would show the new season SOON!

Tempe Brennan
I want to know what the heck is this about Zac eating people and becoming Hannibel Lector? Was he evil and we didn't know it, or has the guy been set up? Set me straight, someone!

AdamW.
Zack never ate anyone.

AbnormalButSane
I want to know what the heck is this about Zac eating people and becoming Hannibel Lector? Was he evil and we didn't know it, or has the guy been set up? Set me straight, someone!

He's like Hannibal Lector in the way he was institutionalized but the team still came to him for help on certain cases, not because he ate people like Hannibal Lector did.

Jaeh.is.Awesome

love your siggy.

BruceSkywalker
Tonights show looks really good

AbnormalButSane
I'm excited for it! eek!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
frustrates me to no end that you guys post all these i can't wait stuff andthat it looks good and ain't even on here yet. *sigh*

BruceSkywalker
Pretty good show last night..

BUTTFREAK
DUDE, WHY YOU SO PATHETIC? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

vivando-loca
i missed it. again. you're not the only one out of the loop, Jaeh. i seem to always be scheduled to work on wednesday nights, when it's playing. *sigh*

in fact, the last episode i saw was the one with the coffee grounds. and i only caught the end of that one.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...that sucks, vl... stick out tongue (still, lvl is waaay catchier :P ) I hope you catch it soon.

and I do hope i catch it soon, too. I want to know what's in store for season 4... I'm still partly bitter for Zac, and I wanna see "redemption", lol

AdamW.
It was very good. I thought it might be a little uninteresting, but it wasn't. I was intrigued by this weeks intern, he was an excellent mix and I think the way Brennan reacted to him was perfect.

Just a little heads up. Over at IMDB, they have all the broadcasted episodes over there to watch with a very compatible media player.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
chances are the "video is not available in your country" for me. *sigh*

BruceSkywalker
chances are the "video is not available in your country" for me. *sigh*

When you're able to finally watch the shows, you'll like them..

They've been very good and the season is young so it can only get better with each episode.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
sounds great! can't wait for the new season, then!

vivando-loca
i loved in the last episode i saw, when Zach... and with the...

*claps*

it was funny. ^.^

but that was like...three episodes ago. *cries*

AbnormalButSane
I thought this week's episode was just okay. It couldn't hold my interest for some reason.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
finally! found a website that streams it. I'll be watching soon... big grin

BruceSkywalker
finally! found a website that streams it. I'll be watching soon... big grin

Good to hear, good friend

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Watched Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond. (skipped all the others, lol... haven't got time to watch em all yet, would be back to watch)

Poor Hodgins. *sigh*

AbnormalButSane
I was quite upset when I realized it wasn't coming on last night.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
why didn't it come on?

...presidential debate?

AbnormalButSane
why didn't it come on?

...presidential debate?

Baseball. I think. srug

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>