Theatreical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jatt111
Hey Guys, I wanna take my wife on a data. I don't want to take her to a simple movie and dinner but something bigger and better. I am thinking a Theatrical event like highschool musical or disney On Ice. What do you guys think? Just getting some opinions, we are both movie buffs. I found cheap tickets for movies and events like these at tixthis.com for a far price so I am not really worried about the tickets but struggling with the event. I don't want to purchase tickets and change mind. I also compared the site to other sites such as e-bay.com and stubhub.com but tixthis.com by far the cheapest. Let me know if you have an idea and perhaps a cheaper ticket place.

Also, no baseball games or sporting events. Even though the site has those tickets for cheap, she would be very upset with me if i took her to a Red sox game big grin
Thanks,
let me know
M

Mairuzu
MEDIEVAL TIMES !!!!

MEDIEVAL FRIGGIN TIMES!

Tattoo
Originally posted by jatt111
Hey Guys, I wanna take my wife on a data. I don't want to take her to a simple movie and dinner but something bigger and better. I am thinking a Theatrical event like highschool musical or disney On Ice. What do you guys think? Just getting some opinions, we are both movie buffs. I found cheap tickets for movies and events like these at tixthis.com for a far price so I am not really worried about the tickets but struggling with the event. I don't want to purchase tickets and change mind. I also compared the site to other sites such as e-bay.com and stubhub.com but tixthis.com by far the cheapest. Let me know if you have an idea and perhaps a cheaper ticket place.

Also, no baseball games or sporting events. Even though the site has those tickets for cheap, she would be very upset with me if i took her to a Red sox game big grin
Thanks,
let me know
M

Disney on Ice? High School Musical?

Are you ghey?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Tattoo

Are you ghey?

Gay for women big grin

Passione

Are you ghey?

I have to agree here.

If you want to really spoil your wife take her to the opera its very beautiful

Vathu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Gay for men big grin

Tattoo
Gay for women big grin

I'd be afraid she was ghey too if she wanted to go to those.

Take her to a really fancy dinner then a proper theater show like Sweeny Todd or something.

Reverend Axel
I'd be afraid she was ghey too if she wanted to go to those.

Take her to a really fancy dinner then a proper theater show like Sweeny Todd or something. Might as well go see Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Mairuzu
I'd take my wife to medieval times and make her fight someone to the death... very entertaining dont ya think?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Might as well go see Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Yeah! And you have to go in drag! eek!

I'd take my wife to medieval times and make her fight someone to the death... very entertaining dont ya think?

I'd take my girl to that, but only as a spectator. stick out tongue

Reverend Axel
Yeah! And you have to go in drag! eek!

Done that before. haermm

Strangelove
Theatrical* 313

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Strangelove
Theatrical* 313 It just never ends with you, does it?!?

*punches*

Strangelove
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
It just never ends with you, does it?!?

*punches* I was programmed for proofreading at an early age weep

*reacts*

Tattoo
http://www.siteofsteve.net/battle/grammar/grammar_nazi.jpg

Vathu
http://www.siteofsteve.net/battle/grammar/grammar_nazi.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/zabyss/hitler-watermelon.gif

AOR
Originally posted by Vathu
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/zabyss/hitler-watermelon.gif

literally on the floor laughing laughing

Disturbed Angel

Thanks,
let me know
M
I didn't bother to read after the first sentence, so I can't really help you. But have fun on your 'data'. no expression

jatt111

Tattoo

FoxMeister
I am thinking a Theatrical event like highschool musical or disney On Ice.
How old is your wife?

cus i am takin a rough guess around 11 awesome

Bardock42
Okay, guys, we do all know this is spam for "tixthis.com", right?

FoxMeister
yeah... course we do hanone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.