Dr. Doom vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
No prep time, but Doom starts the fight with his personal force field up.

No BFR

Who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
No prep time, but Doom starts the fight with his personal force field up.

No BFR

Who takes it?

WWH

TheEvilHex
WWH

Priest
can doom open portals via magic?

janus77
Doom.
shields buy him a couple of seconds, enough to launch some dna based attack on Hulk, like the gamma corps... say some uber-powerful inhibitors ala Ironman (only uber powerful, 'cos Doom's just that much better at it)... maybe Doom's got gamma siphoning equipment on his person?

if that stuff's too "prepped" for the op's liking, then WWH FTW.

llagrok
If Doom gets to use magic, then he should win. If not, then I'd give WWH a majority.

quanchi112
ww hulk wins this.

grey fox
Doom 6/10

The shield is more then enough time to flay Hulk magically and then bind whats left in the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak.

Bouboumaster
Does the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak can stop the Hulk?

janus77
the Crimson Band's won't work much... not even Strange's application of them kept a Savage Hulk contained.

Doom could induce sleep, I'm sure that's possible via magic. and it'd count as a TKO.. I think.

then again, Hulk could thunderclap Doom's brains out from a safe distance.

hmm ...

grey fox
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Does the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak can stop the Hulk?

Yes. Dooms will is FAR superior then Stranges. Hulk will be Held.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
then again, Hulk could thunderclap Doom's brains out from a safe distance.

hmm ...

Through Doom's shield? I doubt it.

quanchi112
ww hulk is to muchof a beast here.

guy222
WWH

cmack
wwh is capable of breakin the forcefield, everything is unbreakable until hulk gets pissed off

OneDumbG0
I want to root for Dr. Doom in this thread. I really do. Must think nefariously like he would to find a way to victory...

... must!

"Doom yields to no man! Yarr!!!" jr_shakefist

llagrok
Thunderclap is easily the most overrated attack in comics.

Strangely enough it equally affected Cyclops, Colossus and Beast :/

Endless Mike
Ovoid Mind Transfer - well it might not work due to Hulk's multiple personalities and telepathic resistance

Bouboumaster
After reading WWH, I think it comes clear that Hulk would rape Doom at least 8/10.

redhotrash
Doom would do everything Dr. Strange should have but failed to do.

skyfather
Originally posted by redhotrash
thumb up
doom snuffs ww hulk life out with a click of his fingers

Bouboumaster

With no prep?

skyfather
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
With no prep?
yes.
strange had no prep and could/should have done the same,when he first met on hulks return.

carnage52
doom does not fail!pah only a being of greater power could even stand a chance in hell of defeating mighty doom.what who is this thanos fella? shifty

janus77
lol,
Strange had prep, he told Stark he was going to make his own preparations.

without prep, Strange would have had to bfr Hulk. and given what happened with Zom/Strange, Strange didn't seem to have the magic to kill Hulk.

Doom's shields won't hold against Hulk's attacks, but Doom should be able to think up a quick way to neutralize Hulk, either a dimensional portal or perhaps stopping time in a localised way (he might have the tech).

if Doom's a bit slow with the ideas, he's dead though. WWH would be as smart as Banner (imo) and that's pretty damned close to Doom level anyway, on top of which he has a history of smashing defensive/containment fields of characters beyond Doom - High Evolutionary's containment field for example, or the Time Barrier to really give an uber feat.

llagrok
without prep, Strange would have had to bfr Hulk. and given what happened with Zom/Strange, Strange didn't seem to have the magic to kill Hulk.

Do you really believe this?

Tell me, what did Strange do with his prep?

SuperiorTech
Seems to me strange was trying to stop him without having to resort to killing him.

http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc787/th_03081_AA-WWH03-010_122_787lo.jpg

llagrok
That's the impression most of us got.

skyfather
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Seems to me strange was trying to stop him without having to resort to killing him.

http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc787/th_03081_AA-WWH03-010_122_787lo.jpg

if strange wanted to kill him,he could of easily,but like he said he wished to help his friend.

does or has doom ever shown any techopath skills?

janus77
Strange tried to "smash" him afterwards. that was just his first attempt at finesse, he later resorts to brute force, and fails too.

llagrok
Strange tried to "smash" him afterwards. that was just his first attempt at finesse, he later resorts to brute force, and fails too.

And never once did he result to offensive magic.

piccolo84
Dr. Doom better try a body swap or else he's gonna get plowed through vigorously by Hulk.

Hulk 9/10

psycho gundam
if doom makes one mistake, there could be a green fist the size of a beach ball where his torso should be.

redhotrash
What did Dr. Strange do? He gave the Hulk and summer blockbuster fanboys what they wanted, a brawl. He fought completely out of character in a way that made no sense to fuel the mindless spectacle that was the WWH Event. Same as Black Bolt, same as the majority of the rest of the Marvel Universe. KMC rules generally rule out CIS feats, so the majority of this WWH b.s. shouldnt even be vaild. That said, a lot of Dr. Dooms biggest moments came from thinking on his feet. He wouldnt have to sit there and hope his shields could survive while he thought out a plan. The man can fly, has been shown to teleport, and Im certain he could at least disable Hulk temporarily while he thought of something. Also hes clashed with the Avengers and company enough times that Im sure he has a plan A,B, and C already in place for the Hulk.
Also I think it'd be stretching to say Banner is on par or even very close to being on par with Dr. Doom or Reed as far as brains go.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by skyfather
if strange wanted to kill him,he could of easily,but like he said he wished to help his friend.

yes

WWH is no match for Strange if he choses to go all out.

Grinning Goku
What did Dr. Strange do? He gave the Hulk and summer blockbuster fanboys what they wanted, a brawl. He fought completely out of character in a way that made no sense to fuel the mindless spectacle that was the WWH Event. Same as Black Bolt, same as the majority of the rest of the Marvel Universe. KMC rules generally rule out CIS feats, so the majority of this WWH b.s. shouldnt even be vaild. That said, a lot of Dr. Dooms biggest moments came from thinking on his feet. He wouldnt have to sit there and hope his shields could survive while he thought out a plan. The man can fly, has been shown to teleport, and Im certain he could at least disable Hulk temporarily while he thought of something. Also hes clashed with the Avengers and company enough times that Im sure he has a plan A,B, and C already in place for the Hulk.
Also I think it'd be stretching to say Banner is on par or even very close to being on par with Dr. Doom or Reed as far as brains go.

You sir have covered every retarded detail of that ridiculous crossover event. I appreciate every word in this statement and I hope that WWH is retconned somewhere down the line. I appreciated his character so much more before he was "uber". Don't get me wrong, I still love the Hulk and the premise of the story, but when people write this kind of drivel, it annoys me to no end. Imagine a crossover where one character wrecks an entire planet of heroes! Bull shit.

redhotrash
If it were Galactus or even SMP I could accept it. But everyone shouldnt be getting f'ed up by a guys whos essentially just a really strong brawler. I hate retconns, but maybe, just maybe, Hulk will strike a deal with Mephisto that'll hook him and Betty up and erase this stain from the record books.
On a related note, hasnt it been hinted that Thor will fight Hulk at some point?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
You sir have covered every retarded detail of that ridiculous crossover event. I appreciate every word in this statement and I hope that WWH is retconned somewhere down the line. I appreciated his character so much more before he was "uber". Don't get me wrong, I still love the Hulk and the premise of the story, but when people write this kind of drivel, it annoys me to no end. Imagine a crossover where one character wrecks an entire planet of heroes! Bull shit. Hulk's been doing that for years.

Endrict Nuul
WWH 8-9/10

TrollDog
Doom rapes.
Stop making stupid threads

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
yes

WWH is no match for Strange if he choses to go all out. Correct.

The Illuminati

I agree with 100% of your post.

starlock
WWH for the win

guy222
WWH

iceman24567
Doom is better.

Hewhoknowsall
...but WW hulk is stronger.

redhotrash
Lots of people are stronger than Doom, thats irrelevant. Why do you think Doom never made any "Thing buster" armor that'd amp his strength up to match the thing? Because that'd be retarded. You dont try to match someone at their own game. Doom instead invents a dozen other ways to deal with thing that doesnt require him to go h2h with him. The same would apply to Hulk. Why do what Strange, Stark, and Sentry all tried to do and failed? He'd simply reverse Hulks gravity so he thrashes around harmlessly in mid-air. Or bfr him, or most likely revert him back to Banner. Who any of a million other things he could do.
Ya know how everyone gives Batman a win because he carries plot devices in his belt? Well Doom has them built into his damn armor.

Stoic
From the way Sentry popped Dooms bubble I can see WWHulk doing him in just as quickly.

Mindset
Doom would own Sentry too, Sentry is bitchmade.

Antiphon
WWH would crush Doom 8/10

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would own Sentry too, Sentry is bitchmade.

Except that on panel Sentry defeated him so badly that to even question it would be difficult.

Mindset
All he did was rip his face mask off, not sure how that equates to beating him so bad.

And it's not like Doom wasn't in the middle of a spell and fighting the Mighty Avengers before he was suddenly attacked by Sentry. smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I want to root for Dr. Doom in this thread. I really do. Must think nefariously like he would to find a way to victory...

... must!

"Doom yields to no man! Yarr!!!" jr_shakefist

laughing out loud

Also. Cosigned.

no expression

Mindset
Yea, I can't not vote against Doom.

Does that make me a fanboy, perhaps, but I'm still right. whistle

redhotrash
Sentry essentually teleported in behind Doom while Doom was engaged. Thats like saying if Nightcrawler teleported in behind Hal Jordan and karate kicked him while Hal was talking to someone, that Nightcrawler could beat a green lantern.

Mindset
Well we are talking about Hal, NC could beat him.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Stoic
Except that on panel Sentry defeated him so badly that to even question it would be difficult. Wasn't Doom earlier taking cheapshots with no shield (as I doubt we'll see Sentry getting the shot to rip apart his armor in an actual confrontation)... as well as beating Sentry so easily that Doom was wondering what the fudge was going on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.