Fist of the North Star Ken v.s. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
I don't know how many of you young guys are familiar with the Fist of the Northstar and the hero Ken.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenshiro

Ken is the strongest guy in his Universe. He can hit you and make your body explode. He can cause you to walk against your will by hitting certain pressure points. To you young guys I recomend renting the original Fist of the Northstar movie and t.v. series.

Anyway can Ken and his Fist take out Wolverine?

Kutulu
Kenshiro would whoop his ass and make his own claws stab himself in the heart.

Kenshiro is many times faster and stronger, he gets a 10/10 win. Could Wolverine regenerate? Unknown...

By the way... I just got done watching Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken - Raoh-den Gekitou no Shou. Friggin' awesome, to say the least!

horrorwolf
lol whats funny is theres a guy named Gambit who could do the same thing Ken does in a fight if he wanted to.

id369
I have to give it to Ken.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by horrorwolf
lol whats funny is theres a guy named Gambit who could do the same thing Ken does in a fight if he wanted to.

I have to give it to Ken too. I was not sure anyone knew who he was though. I picture Ken hitting a nerve in Wolverine and shutting off his healing factor or something. Or making his healing factor overload.

By the way what do you mean about Gambit?

Hyperion Prime
bump

Battlehammer
echo tried nerve strikes and they only made Logan angery...........

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ken would beat the Holy Hella shit out of Wolverine. he freaking punches the sides of buildings and they collapse. His fight with roa caused a crater.

grey fox
Ken does the 'Make your head explode' Nerve striek and takes the win.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
echo tried nerve strikes and they only made Logan angery...........

This guy makes your body explode......

Tron
Anime character = anime forum.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.