Triumph vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
I think this is a very intresting matchup, that hasn't possibly been done before. Triumph is a once forgotten hero who commands the electromagetic specturm with lethal efficency. It's said that he could siphon the solar reseves in Superman's cells and kill him, however he is also superhumanly strong and fast (I've read Superman level). Sentry is a man who needs introduction... regarded as the greatest, most powerful hero in Marvel continuity, he is the hero with the power of 1 million exploding suns. He has held cosmic cubes, defeated Dr. Strange, overloaded Absoring Man, stalemated Photon, wrecked Extremis Iron Man, moves at multiples of lightspeed, regarded as the strongest of the MA and supposedly stalemated Galactus and as the Void, broke every limb in the Hulk's body. He also is rumored to be a powerful pyschic, although this is one of his unused/inexperienced powers and can also create hard light construcrs. This should be a hell of a fight considering each characters powerset. I don't think solar energy can be siphoned from Sentry as he doesn't seem to absorb sun as Superman does but actually has gained and retained his powers from a serum 100x more powerful than Captain America's. So which of this once forgotten heroes will reign as victor in this epic clash?

Was that a good setup,lol?!?! The battle takes place on a deserted planet that was once home to an advanced race, meaning old cities, and other things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.