michael vs lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
battle of vertigos heavyweights. who wins?

quanchi112
i say michael wins.

Lord Shaper
Hmmmm, good fight. Very good fight.

Michael though. It's really kind of iffy IMO.

Soljer
Lucifer's beaten him before.

Lightsnake
Lucifer. More powerful, smarter, more will

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Lucifer's beaten him before. lucifers mind has been raped. lucifer loses this all day.

Lightsnake
Lucifer is...smarter, more powerful and all around better than his brother.

Michael gets his noble ass kicked. He has the Demiurge power, but even THAT isn't enough to overcome Lucifer, apparently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Lucifer is...smarter, more powerful and all around better than his brother.

Michael gets his noble ass kicked. He has the Demiurge power, but even THAT isn't enough to overcome Lucifer, apparently. so ur saying power doesnt matter at all. michael is not an idiot. michael wins this hands down.

Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer how does michael lose?

Cubicks
If I remember correctly, when Lucifer fought Michael he was "possessed" by Fenrir's blood. We never really saw Michael unload his stuff in that comic, he was always so passive. However, there was constant reference to Michael's power by everyone in the comic including Lucifer himself.

Even though he is passive, he drove Lucifer out of heaven the first time in the great war. I would say he could do it again. However, Lucifer is by far the cooler of the characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
5/10 each.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by quanchi112
so ur saying power doesnt matter at all. michael is not an idiot. michael wins this hands down. aren't you the same person who says that he hasn't read an issue of the lucifer series? So how would you know who would win???

leonheartmm
they both have the same magnitude of power. different kinds but still same magnitude. lucifer wins because of superior intellect and dastardly devious brains.

and micheal didnt defeat lucifer, the entire heavenly host defeated lucifer's army. and neither of the brothers wished to destroy the creation so they didnt unload.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Soljer
Lucifer's beaten him before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
5/10 each. michael wins 6 of 10. he has the power and his passive nature still gets 6 wins. are u saying michael is an idiot and loses even though he has gods power.

rico777
Originally posted by Superherovandal
aren't you the same person who says that he hasn't read an issue of the lucifer series? So how would you know who would win???
i dont think that its just the lucifer series =/

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
i dont think that its just the lucifer series =/ i know enough to make a call on this fight. michael has the power and he wins. power over willpower unless someone is saying mikey is dumb. i dont think he is.

CosmicSurfer
Didn't Lucifer admit that Michael was the more powerful of the two and is more than capable of beating him?

No amount of superior intellect and deviousness is going to help when someone like Michael is hellbent on killing you unless there is prep on Lucy's side before the fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Didn't Lucifer admit that Michael was the more powerful of the two and is more than capable of beating him?

No amount of superior intellect and deviousness is going to help when someone like Michael is hellbent on killing you unless there is prep on Lucy's side before the fight. thumb up

cloud102
Lucifer.

quanchi112
Michael wins.

cloud102
Lucifer Mornigstar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.