Ive Just Become An Uncle For The 1st Time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
2 days ago my elder sister gave birth to two healthy beautiful children and i am so happy and wanted to spread the good news!

The boys has been named Zaine and weighs in at over 6 pounds and the girl has been named Zara and weighs around 5 & half pounds.

What do think about the names that me brand new niece and nephew have been given i think they sound cool cause most Arabic/Persian name begining with Z are awesome to pronounce whether if its for a girl or boy.

Both are 3/4 Pakistani and 1/4 Japanese and look so cut thats to their mixed heritage and i'll try to be the best uncle i can be and protect them whenever.

My brother in Law is 1/2 Japanese 1/2 Pakistani thats why and he is called Zaman

Thanks

cruel jedi
erm congrats happy

Dusty
Word.

BakaXero
one of each is cool to have in one go. Starting of even is very cool.

Dusty
Originally posted by BakaXero
one of each is cool to have in one go. Starting of even is very cool.

Meg, who let you in?

BakaXero
Originally posted by Dusty

Meg, who let you in?
Who's meg?

Kelly_Bean
Congrats. smile I won't be an Aunt for at least another 2-3 years. erm My brother and his soon to be fiance won't be having a child until they're both finished with College and they'll be in their mid-late 20's.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by colonelf40
2 days ago my elder sister gave birth to two healthy beautiful children and i am so happy and wanted to spread the good news!

The boys has been named Zaine and weighs in at over 6 pounds and the girl has been named Zara and weighs around 5 & half pounds.

What do think about the names that me brand new niece and nephew have been given i think they sound cool cause most Arabic/Persian name begining with Z are awesome to pronounce whether if its for a girl or boy.

Both are 3/4 Pakistani and 1/4 Japanese and look so cut thats to their mixed heritage and i'll try to be the best uncle i can be and protect them whenever.

My brother in Law is 1/2 Japanese 1/2 Pakistani thats why and he is called Zaman

Thanks AWESOME! The boy was named what I wanted him to be named! big grin

Mairuzu
Awesome, the names are cool... but the Z's are gunna upset them in school! being last ftw!

Vathu
I was an uncle since I was like. Seven years old.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Vathu

This isnt about you! Attention whore!!

<3

Mairuzu
But so have i ninja

Thorrin
Originally posted by Dusty
Word.

TRH
Congrats

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Vathu

3 years 11 months and 15 days, *****. PWNT!

Captain REX
Congratulations!

This explains that thread you posted awhile ago, regarding names starting with the letter Z. stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Congrats 40.

Zaine and Zara sound so badass.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Congrats 40.

Zaine and Zara sound so badass.

Thanks man and to everyone that posted so far!
And i knew those names are cool and even my elder brother has a name beginning with Z

He is called Zulifiqar which means 'Holy Sword' in Arabic/Persian BTW

My own name is Gadafi which sounds so un-cool IMHO

colonelf40
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
AWESOME! The boy was named what I wanted him to be named! big grin

Didn't you wanted to name him Zahid or Zia?

Name that begin with the letter Z are so cool!
It does not matter if its a Arabic/Persian/Hindi/European name

colonelf40
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Congrats. smile I won't be an Aunt for at least another 2-3 years. erm My brother and his soon to be fiance won't be having a child until they're both finished with College and they'll be in their mid-late 20's.

Thanks Kelly

What do like about the names of the twins?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by colonelf40
Thanks Kelly

What do like about the names of the twins?
Both very cute, especially because they both start with a Z. I'm for the unique names to, I've already named my children if I have any. Leland if it's a boy, Cara Marie or Evelynn if it's a girl. love

colonelf40
I'll post some pics of the twins in a couple of days to see how cute they are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.