John Titor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VOFutiture

inimalist
So how crushed is your world going to be when there is no war with Russia in 2015?

VOFutiture
Originally posted by inimalist
So how crushed is your world going to be when there is no war with Russia in 2015? I dont remeber saying there was going to be a war with russia in 2015. As well as no where did i state that this is a whole hearted belief of mine, If you read i stated that i am interested in this idea and what this person said, and i am trying to simply look through what this guy said to seperate facts from fiction. Its all in my opening post. So no i wont be crushed if there is no bombing, I would be happy. If there is a bombing how crushed would you be? Also what makes you belive that it may not be a possibility. Look at whats going on. America and is government is rather despised by many of the other countries.

Storm
Since Titor left, the predictions for events that were supposed to take place by this point in time have all failed to occur.

VOFutiture
Originally posted by Storm
Since Titor left, the predictions for events that were supposed to take place by this point in time have all failed to occur. What in peticular have you seen not happen please enlighten me? Ive been going through the archives and googled many of the things he has mentioned, and alot of it came back positive, the 5100 does have the capabilities that he mentioned, a soldiers winter was written and shown similarities to what he had quoted, russia has clean nukes, the daily media is showing more perversions in the system itself, Cern is going in the direction that he mentioned...I found a fourm on here about man made black holes through partical accleration as well dont know if its actully happned yet or not but i found it interesting. Please keep in mind in no way am i trying to defend what he wrote, The things he said are just rather haunting to me. Im sure other people as well. Anyways im completely open to anything anyone can post to prove or debunk this whole john titor thing, so if youd like to take the time to just copy and paste somthing he said and post some kind of fact that proves it was right or wrong would be greatly apperciated. Once again i dont belive, i am completely agnostic to the john titor expirence.

oh yes btw, how did you first come across john titor, did you post on the original fourms?

DigiMark007
Dude, this is utter shite and should probably just be closed. If you believe this yourself, or think that others are gullible enough to believe you, I feel sorry for you. I think the best case scenario is that you're just trying to role-play on an online forum and mess with some people.

Look at any prediction ever made by anyone. Ever. Including the laughably vague Nostradamus prophecies that have been formally debunked numerous times. None of them come true, and if they do it's because the "prophecy" is so vague that it could apply to almost anything, and people reinterpret the predictions to make them work.

VOFutiture
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Dude, this is utter shite and should probably just be closed. If you believe this yourself, or think that others are gullible enough to believe you, I feel sorry for you. I think the best case scenario is that you're just trying to role-play on an online forum and mess with some people.

Look at any prediction ever made by anyone. Ever. Including the laughably vague Nostradamus prophecies that have been formally debunked numerous times. None of them come true, and if they do it's because the "prophecy" is so vague that it could apply to almost anything, and people reinterpret the predictions to make them work.

Im sorry but do you people not see me saying I dont belive.
That im just trying to point out things that have happned.
And the things that have not.
Im not role playing, ive already stated my role on here and if is anything im just organizing what may be facts, or coincidences .
And the fallacies.
Why does everyone have to i guess verbally assault me about this subject. Is it really that aggravating looking at the stuff ive posted in one day? Or is it a possibility you people could be scared by the idea that we are already FUBAR. Im not even pretending to be a time traveler and i can already see why this man may have done it. Its already generated so much controversy in only 10 hours.

VOFutiture
"In 2000 supposedly"

"this fourms purpose for me is to simply organize Facts and fallacies of what he had said"

"re ignited my intrest in this character"

DigiMark007
Originally posted by VOFutiture
Im sorry but do you people not see me saying I dont belive.
That im just trying to point out things that have happned.
And the things that have not.
Im not role playing, ive already stated my role on here and if is anything im just organizing what may be facts, or coincidences .
And the fallacies.
Why does everyone have to i guess verbally assault me about this subject. Is it really that aggravating looking at the stuff ive posted in one day? Or is it a possibility you people could be scared by the idea that we are already FUBAR. Im not even pretending to be a time traveler and i can already see why this man may have done it. Its already generated so much controversy in only 10 hours.

My apologies for some of it (not all, however). It's obviously ludicrous and so my assessment that it should be closed stands. But at least you're giving lip service to skepticism, so my apologies for immediately assuming the worst.

As for "facts and fallacies", it's more just relaying information from the latest paranormal claim. Investigating it with any reliable empiricism would require far more than we're able to do from an internet forum.

VOFutiture
Originally posted by DigiMark007
My apologies for some of it (not all, however). It's obviously ludicrous and so my assessment that it should be closed stands. But at least you're giving lip service to skepticism, so my apologies for immediately assuming the worst.

As for "facts and fallacies", it's more just relaying information from the latest paranormal claim. Investigating it with any reliable empiricism would require far more than we're able to do from an internet forum.

i like you, but analyzing it is completely possible if you consider the purpose of the internet.

the purpose of the internet is to spred all the knowledge of man to those who may be interested to specific knowledge in my opinion so for the few of you whom may have read this John speaks of gravitational distortion (time Travel) being discovered at cern in 2001 through the lhc experiments which coincidentally happened to be disrupted by an earthquake that year, so i recently google searched man made black holes, that which he describes to be the basis of time travel, and cern is getting ready to carry on they're experiments with the lhc and have already considered the possibility of micro singularities (small black holes developing) from they're experiments.

These micro singularities are the basis of time travel according to John's statements.

like i earlier stated i am using the internet to organize all the facts or mis truths that may possibly be out there about this idividual.

I Whole heartadly accept your apology, as well as apperciate your following this fourm i do need as much help in this as possible so please if you do remain interested in what i say please feel free to post whatever you want about john and his predictions here.

btw. in my opinion the lanterns were the badasses of theyre comic days.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by VOFutiture
i like you, but analyzing it is completely possible if you consider the purpose of the internet.

the purpose of the internet is to spred all the knowledge of man to those who may be interested to specific knowledge in my opinion so for the few of you whom may have read this John speaks of gravitational distortion (time Travel) being discovered at cern in 2001 through the lhc experiments which coincidentally happened to be disrupted by an earthquake that year, so i recently google searched man made black holes, that which he describes to be the basis of time travel, and cern is getting ready to carry on they're experiments with the lhc and have already considered the possibility of micro singularities (small black holes developing) from they're experiments.

These micro singularities are the basis of time travel according to John's statements.

like i earlier stated i am using the internet to organize all the facts or mis truths that may possibly be out there about this idividual.

I Whole heartadly accept your apology, as well as apperciate your following this fourm i do need as much help in this as possible so please if you do remain interested in what i say please feel free to post whatever you want about john and his predictions here.

btw. in my opinion the lanterns were the badasses of theyre comic days.

Kk, cool. Glad we're (sorta) on the same page. It's just that, what are this guys credentials? Does he actually understand how singularities work? Stephen Hawking has theorized on this sort of time travel (see A Brief History of Time for more), but even he (one of the world's foremost physicists) will be the first to tell you we're decades (probably centuries) from even entertaining thoughts of approaching that kind of technology.

Your boy is just pulling a fast one on anyone gullible enough to listen, just like the followers of John of God (a "healer" living in South America), or any other paranormal claim from psychics to alien abductions to remote viewing to time travel, to almost anything else that seems exciting but isn't backed by any rational arguments or empirical research.

And it's one thing to discuss legitimate phenomenon, but it's stuff like forum threads that lend credibility to people like John Titor, because for every person who realizes the hoax that it is, there wil be two who think "But what if it's real..??" and his personal meme will travel through the minds of the populace, most of whom are already credulous when it comes to claims such as this.

P.S. In their day?! GL's are still badass. cool

VOFutiture

DigiMark007
Here's the thing:

My guess is, you can't make any more of those numbers and equations than I can. But here's another problem: I know enough about the basics of physics to know that it's an extremely watered-down version of "time travel" using only a few recognizable equations.

Beyond that, there's a few noticable flaws that even I can detect (with my highly-scientific English degree). One, black holes aren't the basis for worm-hole time travel. Black holes are simply gravitational wells that trap light, and the only consequence of the singularity they produce that is accepted on a theoretical level is the theory of "bubble universes" that spawn from our own and form in black hole singularities.

Two, Einsteinian relativity also tells us that we can't acheive or exceed the speed of light, only approach it. To do so would be to reach infinite mass, and the force needed to keep that pace would be similarly infinite, which is obviously impossible to produce. So the "faster than light = time travel" idea, when applied to relativity, seems tantalizing because it might actually be what happens if you exceed light speed. But it's not possible.

Listen, if this guy were serious, the scientific community would be taking him seriously. And are they? No. Because he's just another fringe lunatic that is either delusional or playing to the gullibility of the general populace. I'm not here to discuss the generalities of his math equations, just to tell you to open your eyes and see that this is absurd and obviously false. It's one thing to be interested in this stuff (which is fine), but quite another to set aside reason for the sake of believing in something.

VOFutiture
wow, i do talk about crazy shit when i drink.

Till next time i hit the bottle.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by inimalist
So how crushed is your world going to be when there is no war with Russia in 2015?

laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.