Black Angel Sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15

Thunder Fox
Name: Thanos Yue
Role: Traitor experiment
Powers: Fire minipulation
Background: Leader of the ''traitor" experiments and the Brother of Champ he is rather protective of her and never confirms aplan without her seeing it first
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/animeguy-1.jpg

Wolf_Girl15
Edit: champ and her bro are twins, I have a way its possible

spongeherbob
I will post my character stats soon, Im just really busy lately and I am just now getting things straightened.

Arcade Fire
Name: Elliott Frost
Role: (Semi-) Loyal experiment
Powers: Highly enhanced physical qualities (strength, speed, and endurance), and enhanced regeneration abilities (I won't godmode it, he just heals faster than normal)
Background: He's the leader of the loyalist experiments; however, he is not overtly loyal like some of the others. He is only serving the demon to further his own personal agenda.
Appearance: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4431/darthsionlordofpainbygakp6.jpg
With less scars. He has pale white skin.

Quincy
Name: Adrian
Role: Inactive Member of Traitor Experiments
Powers: Self-Propelled Flight
Background: Although Adrian is capable of a using a tremendous power, he is incapable of using his right hand, as it was strained beyond the point of healing during Black Angel's test flights. He feels distant from the rest of the experiments, as they are capable of combat effective powers, whereas he believes his power is only useful for "saving cats from trees." It is this reason that he ignores the call to arms from his fellow traitor experiments.
Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/Neji_Whirl/Tetsuostand.jpg

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Quincy
Name: Adrian

Copier oh stick out tongue

Anyway, do you think I could be Black Angel's leader?

Thunder Fox
im sure she wont mind jill ^^

Wild-Cherry
Cool big grin

I'll make a chari in a bit then happy

Thunder Fox
kk

Quincy
I copied? I feel ashamed.

Wild-Cherry
I copied? I feel ashamed. I made a character in a different thread with the name stick out tongue

Quincy
Lame!

Wild-Cherry
Lame! Great minds, Quincy, great minds vin

Wolf_Girl15
Notice:

Yes Thunder Fox and I are shareing the role of I guess you could call it ownership of this rp/thread

Thunder Fox
big grin

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Notice:

Yes Thunder Fox and I are shareing the role of I guess you could call it ownership of this rp/thread Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Copier oh stick out tongue

Anyway, do you think I could be Black Angel's leader? big grin

Quincy
I'm very much excited about this roleplay.

Wolf_Girl15
Once about two more people post their profiles the rp will begin

spongeherbob
((I got lazy and gave my character a simple name))
Name: Julia Miller
Role: Traitor experiment
Powers: Telekinesis, though she is still inexperienced and her powers are alittle unstable since she has an unstable mind sometimes. With her high brain activity she can also use her ability to work with electronics well making her an excellent person when it comes to hacking and such.
Background: Julia was basically orphaned at the age of 5 when she was then taken into a government facility when they started doing things to her. She had finally left and became a 'traitor experiment' and now works with others just like her. She spent most of her time working alone and is basically a stealthy person more then the straight forward attacks since she can think and control her ability when less things are happening.
Appearance: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/alyssa_hoit/vjhyvgj.jpg

Wolf_Girl15
Lol Once Cherry gets hers up, its good to go ^^

Diamond Kisses
Name:
Tira Malugio

Role:
Rogue Experiment, not knowing what she wants.

Powers:
Shapeshifter, plain and simple.

Background:
Tira always were the hot tempered, easily angered but again very careful kind. She remained in the shadows in shame of what she was. The experimental DNA made her uncertain, thanks to her powers of who she actually was. She always held the form of a specific face, considering it her true look. However, truth was that she had no idea what or who she was. Her experiment went out of hand, causing a big loss of memory. Not remembering anything from her past has her frustrated and torn asunder at mind.

Tira seeks for an answer to the question that might have no. She wishes to know who she truly is, but can not do such. She keep loosing her memory over and over again. For her, the only true thing is what she believes is her appearance. A blond haired girl with brown eyes and a faint smile always on her lips. Soft skin and 5'6" tall, she hopes to one day find the answers. She has a certain connection to all animals, but has always been more interested in the cat races, not even knowing why.

She keeps forgetting what she recalls, over and over again. Concerning most things, her detail memory does rarely reach one week back. Her memory is short but strong. She often remembers the entire day in detail, but often has it slipping her mind once she have had some sleep.

Appearance:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/200x200/encyc/A4693-6.jpg

Diamond Kisses
Since my picture decided not to work, I upload it from my computer instead stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
nice character

Diamond Kisses
Thank you big grin

Thunder Fox
of course big grin

Diamond Kisses
Always been fond in shapeshifters big grin

Thunder Fox
heh

Quincy
What do you shapeshift into? Animals? Other humans?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Always been fond in shapeshifters big grin hmmm i prefer pyrokinisis

Diamond Kisses
What do you shapeshift into? Animals? Other humans?

She can change her bone and outer appearance structure fully wink

Wolf_Girl15
^^ Anyone heard from wild cherry

Wild-Cherry
edit for a moment stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Name: Brogan Song

Role: Black Angel leader

Powers: None, other than power of mind, will and body

Background: Brogan keeps her past a strongly withheld secret. The reason? It's her greatest weakness. Rather she focuses on the present, and strives for a greater future.

What little things are known about her, however, are known by few. The ones who do know it are either dead, or 'non existant'. If one asks around, they may be able to find that Brogan has no records below the age of 5. It seems she literally just appeared on the earth...

Appearance:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/Shadowed_Angel16/EllaTrue.jpg

Diamond Kisses
So she is powerless but has powers? stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Background: Brogan keeps her past a strongly withheld secret. The reason? It's her greatest weakness. Rather she focuses on the present, and strives for a greater future.

What little things are known about her, however, are known by few. The ones who do know it are either dead, or 'non existant'. If one asks around, they may be able to find that Brogan has no records below the age of 5. It seems she literally just appeared on the earth...

Appearance:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/Shadowed_Angel16/EllaTrue.jpg exellent

Thunder Fox
Notice: i will make the rp threadin an hour or so

Arcade Fire
Since my picture decided not to work, I upload it from my computer instead stick out tongue

Err... Hills Have Eyes homage, maybe? Eh? EH?

Diamond Kisses
What? blink

Wolf_Girl15
The rp has begun! ^^

Arcade Fire
What? blink

Nothing, you don't want the reference elaborated.

Diamond Kisses
I do smile

Arcade Fire
Do you enjoy rape?

Wolf_Girl15
.......Wow that got everyone quiet....

spongeherbob
where is the main setting anyway so I can at least drift my character towards someone?

Arcade Fire
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
.......Wow that got everyone quiet....

I try. wink

Originally posted by spongeherbob
where is the main setting anyway so I can at least drift my character towards someone?

Last I checked, it was in the streets.

Quincy
I'm thinking like a New York type city. During the early winter time.

Hopefully the others who signed up will make their eagerly anticipated entrances soon.

Kenshiro Yuki
I'm hoping it's not too late to join - just got back to KMC and thought I'd jump back into RPGs.

Don't have too many loyal experiments, one really...
I don't mind playing against the crowd.

Name:
Shiki
Nicknames:
Ki, or Kiki
Role:
Loyal Experiment
Powers:
Power Sensing (distance restrictions apply - a mile at most; can determine type but not level of power)
Mind-effecting Illusionist (takes control of all five senses - does not work when Shiki is unconscious or otherwise subdued/drugged.
Illusion initially require eye contact - he can maintain the illusion without contact after. Same distance restrictions apply.)
Background:
Shiki has known no other life than that of the Black Angel Organization.
Due to this, he remains loyal to its cause even when his own kind is being hunted.
Shiki is most notably a tracker for the organization and is not normally sent out alone.
Appearance:
Picture reference is attached.
He's normally wearing an old hoodie, jeans, and sneakers.
His most prized possession is the silver chain about his wrist.
It is also normal for him to have a headset around his neck.
Other:
Shiki has a very formal and stiff way of speaking - almost as if he has few or no emotions.

If I overpowered him, I'll just use the Sensing power and increase his range by a bit. And, if it's alright by the game mods, perhaps B.A.O. could have a device which increases his ability - something like Cerebro. Might make the game extra interesting.

Lt_Champion
Originally posted by bamboopanda
I'm hoping it's not too late to join - just got back to KMC and thought I'd jump back into RPGs.

Name:
Shiki
Nicknames:
Ki, or Kiki
Role:
Loyal Experiment
Powers:
Power Sensing (distance restrictions apply - a mile at most; can determine type but not level of power)
Mind-effecting Illusionist (takes control of all five senses - does not work when Shiki is unconscious or otherwise subdued/drugged.
Illusion initially require eye contact - he can maintain the illusion without contact after. Same distance restrictions apply.)
Background:
Due to this, he remains loyal to its cause even when his own kind is being hunted.
Shiki is most notably a tracker for the organization and is not normally sent out alone.
Appearance:
Other:
Shiki has a very formal and stiff way of speaking - almost as if he has few or no emotions.

If I overpowered him, I'll just use the Sensing power and increase his range by a bit. And, if it's alright by the game mods, perhaps B.A.O. could have a device which increases his ability - something like Cerebro. Might make the game extra interesting. Its not to late to join, as for the rest, its up to my friend, Thunder Fox, he is co owner, though as far as I can see it sounds pretty good. I am impressed you made his weaknesses so clear. Nice job. I will PM thunder fox, if he says its okay (which I dont see why he wouldnt, yet) Then its all good

XvampbenjiiX666
i was wondering if i could join

name: Benjii Aleksoki (vampbenjii)
midele teens 17 (born in 23 b.c.)
race: vampire-lycan hybrid
powers: speed, hearing, strength, and can sense mortal and immortal blood from 2 miles away
weakness: letting his emothions get to him
background: benjii was born into the world of vampires but got bit by a lycan in his mid-teens so is stuck as 17. he tends to get depressed and suicidal when he thinks of all the loved ones he lost. tries to find friends but is afraid of what they may think of him. and he really just spends his times reading and trying to fit in.
appaerence: he has long black and purple dreads (waist lenth), always wears a ring his mother made for his failed wedding in 11 b.c., wears a trench coat with little spikes on the shoulders, has a scar below his right eye from the fight with the lycan, wears eyeliner and nailpolish, and always wears a jackass skull and crutches wrist band on his right wrist (to hide the scars from cutting)

well thats all my info and like i said just wondering if its all right to join this thread thanks, benjii

Quincy
You need a sort of alliance.

bamboopanda
By the way, nice signature Quincy. Heroes is my addiction (Q_Q)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Kenshiro Yuki

Name:
Shiki
Nicknames:
Ki, or Kiki
Role:
Loyal Experiment
Powers:
Background:
Appearance:
Other:

If I overpowered him, I'll just use the Sensing power and increase his range by a bit. And, if it's alright by the game mods, perhaps B.A.O. could have a device which increases his ability - something like Cerebro. Might make the game extra interesting. its approved

bamboopanda
Thanks ^^ time to role play!

Thunder Fox
np

raenef
(im panda's friend....she made me do it)

Name: Thanatos
Role:experiment
Powers: pestilance, hes still learning to control it. when he gets too excited he cant control it and has to not touch anyone.
Background: he was a street urchin
Appearance:
(panda will put it in)

bamboopanda
Link for Rae's character:

link

Lt_Champion
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
i was wondering if i could join

name: Benjii Aleksoki (vampbenjii)
midele teens 17 (born in 23 b.c.)
race: vampire-lycan hybrid
powers: speed, hearing, strength, and can sense mortal and immortal blood from 2 miles away
weakness: letting his emothions get to him
background: benjii was born into the world of vampires but got bit by a lycan in his mid-teens so is stuck as 17. he tends to get depressed and suicidal when he thinks of all the loved ones he lost. tries to find friends but is afraid of what they may think of him. and he really just spends his times reading and trying to fit in.
appaerence: he has long black and purple dreads (waist lenth), always wears a ring his mother made for his failed wedding in 11 b.c., wears a trench coat with little spikes on the shoulders, has a scar below his right eye from the fight with the lycan, wears eyeliner and nailpolish, and always wears a jackass skull and crutches wrist band on his right wrist (to hide the scars from cutting)

well thats all my info and like i said just wondering if its all right to join this thread thanks, benjii I spoke to Thunder Fox, we agree on the fact we dont want any vampirism. Sorry about this, I know it wasnt originaly a rule, but we have found that due to personal reasons, neither of us want vampirism in this rp. Its not your fault, and your character would be good, but its not the kind of character we want in this rp. So sorry for this.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by raenef
(im panda's friend....she made me do it)

Name: Thanatos
Role:experiment
Powers: pestilance, hes still learning to control it. when he gets too excited he cant control it and has to not touch anyone.
Background: he was a street urchin
Appearance:
(panda will put it in) what kind of experiment and approved otherwise

Originally posted by Lt_Champion
I spoke to Thunder Fox, we agree on the fact we dont want any vampirism. Sorry about this, I know it wasnt originaly a rule, but we have found that due to personal reasons, neither of us want vampirism in this rp. Its not your fault, and your character would be good, but its not the kind of character we want in this rp. So sorry for this. onanother not if you want to discuss it pm me

Lt_Champion
I stand corrected. lol if Thunder Fox is fine with that character, then I am

bamboopanda
Sorry, she thought the game was going on already so she typed that up quick. She's a loyal experiment as well.

Thunder Fox
oh okay yeah its aprroved still ^^

bamboopanda
Reposting all character profiles posted in the game thread for organization's sake.

Name: Isaac.
Alliance: Loyal Experiment.
Ability: Invisibility.
Weakness: Unconsciousness.
Personality Traits: Sadistic, violent and manipulating.
History: Not much known, but it probably wasn't very cheery.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/Neji_Whirl/1120.png

Originally posted by bamboopanda
Name: Kirrin (or Kin - pronounced Ken)
Role: Inactive Member of Traitor Experiments
Powers: Power Negation/Depowering (requires skin contact for a long period of time, she does not keep the power)
Background: Though she was raised by B.A. along with her twin brother, Kirrin was not convinced, as her brother was, by the organization's lies. She ran away a while ago and is the only know experiment who cannot be tracked by Shiki and MOTHER. She is not exactly allied with the other traitor experiments as her power affects anything within half a square mile of her. She is currently hiding in Colorado.
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1066/sayaoriginali3youvb6.jpg

Originally posted by raenef
Name: Izu (doctor)
Alliance: Loyal Experiment.
Ability: can heal others.
Weakness: can't heal himself
Personality Traits: quiet, but quite nice. He seems more the tortured soul, who is repenting by healing.
History: walked the streets before being taken in
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8586/silverreprisaloriginalayq7.jpg

bamboopanda
Because I of course don't have enough characters:

Name: Reena Byrd
Role: Human (?), Head of Lab at B.A.
Powers: -
Background: A genius in her own right, Reena was hired by B.A. to advance the experimentation process. Every experiment knows her as she is in charge of the processes which gifts the humans with powers.
Appearance: (coming soon.... It's in photoshop right now.)

Quincy
Damn Rikari, you are on fire with all these characters.

bamboopanda
Well.... I knocked one out, on hasn't been played yet, and I wanted someone truly evil.... I think 3 is enough for now.

Quincy
when you get the chance rikari, I would like to ask if you could size a picture for me into a sig? Just wondering.

http://heroeswiki.com/images/d/d8/Sylars_painting_nathan_in_white_house.jpg

bamboopanda
when you get the chance rikari, I would like to ask if you could size a picture for me into a sig? Just wondering.

http://heroeswiki.com/images/d/d8/Sylars_painting_nathan_in_white_house.jpg
Can do, want anything on it?

bamboopanda
erm
No one's really posting.....
I guess I'll wait for Jill to put something up for Brogan....

Lt_Champion
Sorry about not posting in the rp, I cant post until Thunder Fox does

bamboopanda

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
Sorry about not posting in the rp, I cant post until Thunder Fox does sorry i'll get on that soon

raenef
and now i am stuck, lol. all my chars are waitin for ppls

Arcade Fire
My character's going to show up at the base soon, so.... Yeah.

raenef
sweetness. ill go poke panda, shes playin ddr
until then im all alone

bamboopanda
-__- I don't like being poked....
I have only one character interacting with people.....

bamboopanda
Wow.... Is it just me, or has the rpg dying already?

bamboopanda
I forgot to set up the sheet for my newest character...

Name: Rori
Role: A not so loyal, loyal experiment
Powers: Animal Mimicry (He can mimic the traits of animals to a certain extent)
Background: An orphan who roamed the streets and was taken under Avery's wing, Rori basically followed Avery to Black Angel.
Due to the hybrid nature of his DNA, Rori is immune to Avery's plague. However he has a heightened flight or fight reaction - fight more so. When feeling threatened he will attack others mercilessly.
Appearance: Short red hair; yellow slit eyes, I'll try to get a picture up soon.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Appearance:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/Shadowed_Angel16/EllaTrue.jpg

okkkk I'm back faint

Lt_Champion
Im having trouble posting, I cant until TT does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.