Revan vs Darth Traya vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
They fight in the White House Compound.

1. Saber Fight
2. Force Fight
3. All-Out Fight

Pwned61
In a free for all? Yoda takes this more often than not.

darthsith19
Yoda wins the saber duel. The Force duel and all-out fight is close.

Violent2Dope
Traye is weakest here with a saber, Yoda wins that duel. However, Traya has displayed great power in the Force. All out goes to Yoda.

tulakhordpwns
Yoda wins. Traya is probably the first to go.

S_W_LeGenD
What is stopping Revan and Darth Traya to team up and eliminate Yoda first and then go for each other throats?

tulakhordpwns
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What is stopping Revan and Darth Traya to team up and eliminate Yoda first and then go for each other throats?
I assumed it was just a free for all with no one making alliances. But if the characters can help each other then that could happen.

ThoraxeRMG
Knowing Revan and Traya, they would team up and kill Yoda off first.
Then Revan wins. big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yoda wins, although the all out battle is a little close.

Youma
Good Fight. Yoda wins the Saber duel, but the Force and All-Out fights Im not sure. Traya will be the first to go down. It all comes down to Revan and Yoda. Revan as a Dark Lord of the Sith is already one of the most powerful Sith Lords to exist. And he got even stronger later as a Jedi.

And we all know who our "little green friend is".

Hmm.... hard one. But Im going for Revan winning the last 2 fights... barely. Beating Malak in the Star Forge just makes me think he has a slight edge over Yoda.

Pwned61
Originally posted by Youma
Good Fight. Yoda wins the Saber duel, but the Force and All-Out fights Im not sure. Traya will be the first to go down. It all comes down to Revan and Yoda. Revan as a Dark Lord of the Sith is already one of the most powerful Sith Lords to exist. And he got even stronger later as a Jedi.

And we all know who our "little green friend is".

Hmm.... hard one. But Im going for Revan winning the last 2 fights... barely. Beating Malak in the Star Forge just makes me think he has a slight edge over Yoda.

Yoda>Revan. In The Episode III novel (which is canon) they specifically state that Yoda is the most powerful enemy of the darkside ever, they confirm that he is above every Jedi before him. Basically, the only chance either Traya or Revan has is if they team up on Yoda.

vader11
I think Yoda can win this one.

((The_Anomaly))
Hard to say. If its pure all out fighting with no help by anyone from anyone else then Yoda will win.

Count Makashi
Yoda wins them all.

Atticus
hmm if yoda goes after kreia first than maybe revan cand use his giant mind to blindside yoda

0°Mandalore°0
Yoda most likely.. but in a free-for-all I guess things might turn out differently. Anything could happen.

Sith Dude
Everytime Traya fights with a sword or a saber she just loses another hand lol. So between Yoda and Revan i'd say Revan, just because everyone says Yoda is awsome with a lightsaber, but in the movie all i see him doing is jumping around, and he lost both lightsaber duels he was in. Revan actualy proved himself by defeating many powerful Sith lords and making the jedi council piss their pants.
But yeah, in terms of the force i'd say Darth Traya, she probably has a better understanding of the force then anyone else in the SW universe, that includes life drain, so she could just kill Yoda and Revan like that. Overall, either Revan or Traya, because while at Malachor it's possible that revan learned a way to block the force drain thing, otherwise he's f***ed though.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Sith Dude
Everytime Traya fights with a sword or a saber she just loses another hand lol. So between Yoda and Revan i'd say Revan, just because everyone says Yoda is awsome with a lightsaber, but in the movie all i see him doing is jumping around, and he lost both lightsaber duels he was in. Revan actualy proved himself by defeating many powerful Sith lords and making the jedi council piss their pants.
But yeah, in terms of the force i'd say Darth Traya, she probably has a better understanding of the force then anyone else in the SW universe, that includes life drain, so she could just kill Yoda and Revan like that. Overall, either Revan or Traya, because while at Malachor it's possible that revan learned a way to block the force drain thing, otherwise he's f***ed though.

Yoda was called the most devastating force the against the darkside (wording is slightly different ) in the Revenge of the sith novel. Equating to him be the strongest jedi up until the point. And Malak stated that Revan was stronger than he was when he was the Dark lord and guess what the revan is a jedi too. So that alone puts Yoda above Revan. Not by much though. And yoda made dooku retreat and sidious was the strongest sith lord ever by rots and yoda stalemated him until the lightning explosion knocked him on the to the railing and he couldnt hang and while sidious was able to pull himself. Sidious barely won and the fight could have been different on neutral ground

Thiru
Dont bother argueing with him hord, all he says is crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.