Serial Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hugekent
When reading a recent Marvel comic, I saw a familiar image of Bullseye in the Hannibal Lector type restraining thing. It got me wondering, why hasn't he been executed. Has there ever been any reason given as to why a sociopath serial killer is kept around? I know they have him "controlled" now, but how long will that last. The same can be said for a number or other killers in the MU.

llagrok
I think they're being kept around for teh lulz

Akuki
The one that really makes me wonder is Joker. He's constantly being put into prison and then escaping to kill more people. At what point do the killings that he does become Batman's fault for not killing him?

Soljer
Well, Batman DID shoot him in the face not too long ago...

shifty.

AcousticDoc
Pretty much any batman villian should have been executed a long time ago. Joker, Two-face, killer croc, scarecrow, and especially Zsasz! I mean just those 5 (not including batman's other villians) rogues probably killed 1000 people people or more after escaping arkam for the first time. Zsasz has like what? 300 death scars!? that insanity plead must work really well in the DC universe.

lando005
Originally posted by Akuki
The one that really makes me wonder is Joker. He's constantly being put into prison and then escaping to kill more people. At what point do the killings that he does become Batman's fault for not killing him? ya know a shield agent said the same thing to maria hill about spider-man and the green goblin. It's not really their fault though guys like batman only bring them to justice but it's not their place to take the law into their own hands and decides who lives and who dies.

I can only think that they must have some really good lawyers

Morridini
Originally posted by Akuki
At what point do the killings that he does become Batman's fault for not killing him?

Never, it would never be Battys fault.

He keeps bringing him in, and the Justice system keeps storing him in Arkham. If anyone are to blame for the deaths of all the Jokers kills it is the Jury/Judge after the first time the Joker was arrested.

Alfheim
I never realised that Bullseye was that evil. At least Joker is insane, im not sure if hes one of my favourite villains now. The guys a complete pyschopath.

hugekent
Originally posted by Alfheim
I never realised that Bullseye was that evil. At least Joker is insane, im not sure if hes one of my favourite villains now. The guys a complete pyschopath.
A few things I've seen him do leave me with no doubt that he is pure evil.

grey fox
Originally posted by hugekent
A few things I've seen him do leave me with no doubt that he is pure evil.

Too true, crippling Jack Flagg was unnecessary.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Too true, crippling Jack Flagg was unnecessary.

Thats just sadistic. Didnt he kill a mother and son because the son split some of his ice-cream? I thought he just killed anybody he had a contract on, but he'll just kill anybody if he feels like it.

masterbruce
this is why I like Punisher, cuz he does things the right way

lando005
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats just sadistic. Didnt he kill a mother and son because the son split some of his ice-cream? I thought he just killed anybody he had a contract on, but he'll just kill anybody if he feels like it. he's a monster pure and simple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.