Radio active spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rader
I really dont remember, does peter kill the radio active spider after it bites him, if not then couldnt there be like 50 spideys out there... then what if the spider had babies... spiderman would thus be a useless character cuz there would be dozens of him.

steverules
Actually...it bit him for a reason, I think it was like...his destiny to be spider-man or something like that, after the spider bit him it just crawled away and died from radiation

Kentai
yeah, and didn't some guy find out that peter got bitten by the spder and knew he had powers, and so he ate the spider to try and get spidy's powers, but i think he turned into 1000 spiders or something like that.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kentai
yeah, and didn't some guy find out that peter got bitten by the spder and knew he had powers, and so he ate the spider to try and get spidy's powers, but i think he turned into 1000 spiders or something like that.
Sucks for him.

Kentai
yeah. from what ive heard, as 1000 spiders, he looked horrible. never wanted to look in a mirror.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Kentai
yeah. from what ive heard, as 1000 spiders, he looked horrible. never wanted to look in a mirror.
yeah, happened to one of my buddies once. Good times...Good times...

Kentai
yeah...good times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.