Diamond Kisses VG Chess Battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
The chess part is simply an excuse to meassure intelligence and yet keep this as an actual versus. As one from one match wins, that character will move on to the next round against the one that won the match that held place ascendingly big grin

Match 1:
Kain Vs. Alexstrasza

Match 2:
Pyron Vs. Master Chief

Match 3 :
****** Vs. ******

-

Match 4:
Sarah Kerrigan Vs. Nihilus

Match 5:
Vincent Valentine Vs. Dante

Match 6 :
****** Vs. ******

-

Final Round:
****** Vs. ******

Diamond Kisses
Who takes the final round? big grin

I think Master Chief might happy

Match 3:

Master Chief Vs. Alexstrasza

Match 6:

Sarah Kerrigan Vs. Vincent Valentine

Final Round:

Master Chief Vs. Sarah Kerrigan

Winner: Master Chief! angel

Remindme
Soul attacks/drains allowed?
if so, Kain wins flawlessly

full powered pyron?
If so, he also destroys all his opponents

Diamond Kisses
Simple minds big grin

Who is the most strategical and intelligent among the mentioned ones? stick out tongue

They are not supposed to fight eachother no

Only win the chess matches yes

Remindme
Match 1:
Kain Vs. Alexstrasza

Match 2:
Pyron Vs. Master Chief

Match 3 :
Alexstrasza Vs. Master Chief

-

Match 4:

Match 5:

Match 6 :
Nihilus Vs. Valentine

-

Final Round:
Alexstrasza Vs. Nihilus

Winner
Alexstrasza

Dawn of time kind of age makes you very smart ^-^

Diamond Kisses
Pyron is pretty old as well big grin

You still think he will be beaten by Chief? hmm

shin_gear
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
The chess part is simply an excuse to meassure intelligence and yet keep this as an actual versus. As one from one match wins, that character will move on to the next round against the one that won the match that held place ascendingly big grin

Match 1:
Kain Vs. Alexstrasza

Match 2:
Pyron Vs. Master Chief

Match 3 :
****** Vs. ******

-

Match 4:

Match 5:

Match 6 :
****** Vs. ******

-

Final Round:
****** Vs. ****** You are creative. hug

Burning thought
i think it will turn out to be kain VS Nihilius

i think the overall winner is likely to be Nihilus or Sarah kerrigan however ime not sure..

Remindme
Pyron is pretty old as well big grin

You still think he will be beaten by Chief? hmm

He's spend most of his time eating and pulverizsing.

Alexstasza was a tactition in wars, her mind would be perfect for chess ;p

Burning thought
i think the weakest and least likely to win are Dante and pyron, i think Sarah has advantage over MC however, Vincent i dont know who he is tbh and indeed the force user and Alex are bound to be the strongest opponents, although....to be fair.....

Alex loses straight away because her big hands break the pieces and make a mess big grin

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think the weakest and least likely to win are Dante and pyron, i think Sarah has advantage over MC however, Vincent i dont know who he is tbh and indeed the force user and Alex are bound to be the strongest opponents, although....to be fair.....

Alex loses straight away because her big hands break the pieces and make a mess big grin

Meh! She will of course have someone else move for her while she does the thinking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or it is a very big chess board no expression

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear
You are creative. hug sad

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by shin_gear
You are creative. hug

Thank you hug

So what do you think? big grin

Darth Extecute
Match 1:
Kain Vs. Alexstrasza

Match 2:
Pyron Vs. Master Chief

Match 3 :
****** Vs. ******

-

Match 4:

Match 5:

Match 6 :
****** Vs. ******

-

Final Round:
****** Vs. ******

Match 1:
Alexstrasza

Match 2:
Master Chief

Match 3 :
Alexstrasza

-

Match 4:
Sarah Kerrigan

Match 5:
Vincent Valentine

Match 6 :
Sarah Kerrigan

-

Final Round:
Alexstrasza

I guess now is the point where I start being called Blizzard BIAS stuff shrug

Diamond Kisses
You will not be called anything by me stick out tongue

Those two could very well be fighting eachother in the finals big grin

Burning thought
Alex isnt as high as Sarah or maybe Darth Nihilius, she isnt as smart as those or i certainly would not rate her as such, what would point to her being able to win at chess anyway, she probably doesnt even know the rules wheras Kerrigan is likely to, whats Alex done that puts her intelligence above the rest?

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Burning thought
Alex isnt as high as Sarah or maybe Darth Nihilius, she isnt as smart as those or i certainly would not rate her as such, what would point to her being able to win at chess anyway, she probably doesnt even know the rules wheras Kerrigan is likely to, whats Alex done that puts her intelligence above the rest?

I did my research! I did not put her into this for nothing raver

Burning thought
aye but most of these can boast great wisdom, except maybe Pyron and Dante, but both Sarah and possibly Nihilius are far superior, aye Sarah is a mere young being but she too has the intellect of the hive mind to simoutaneously control millions of zerg across the vastness of space, something not any can do and something which would take an incredible mind, further she has mind readings so she could know the dragons moves before it takes them, Nihilus although ime no expert can use the force to suggest to the opponents to make them move their pieces although i doubt this will affect any except perhaps Dante in this matchup he still has a great amount of wisdom himself. Kain has millenia of experiance of excistence, studying ancient prophercies and shows great wisdom in chaining together many events across several time streams to attempt to meet his own ends, he can also read minds, if he has the reaver with the mind emblem he can have an incredibly enhanced mind which would be excellent for something like chess

Diamond Kisses
Alexstrasza too has an age counted in millenias or more, so she should be quite smart if following your Kain logic yes

Burning thought
hmm yes, Kains esitmated age is about 10 thousand, 15 thousand years perhaps Alex is probably similiar, although i still think kain would have the edge over her in this one, Kain is constantly playing a game of chess with Moebius with real beings as their pawns (not literally if you get what i mean) as they are constantly manipulated, but it goes beyond that since their doing it over several time streams, i think the winner of the first round is going to be the winner of the whole list of matches or in final round anyway, Alex and kain are perhaps the most intelligent in this line up or at least imo ofcourse

Remindme
I'd put Alex ahead of Kain, he's 15k, she's dawn of time.... erm

Burning thought
dawn of time on Azeroth, tbh we dont know the exact years of excistence, and no she isnt dawn of time, she was simply there when Azeroth was formed unless you meant dawn of time on azeroth, is there an accurate number, we know she is over ten thouand years old however, although obviously age is not the only factor in their intellect, for example pyron is millions of years older than any of these, but i rate him far lower because his only actions seem to be to eat, fight..and thats about all he does so his intelligence i would rate lower than these two.

Remindme
She was alive before night elves were monkeys. The first war was 10,000 years ago, she is ...timeless.

She spent her time looking after all life in Azeroth. In the First war, she was a general, a strategist. her wisdom vastly exceeds Kains, besides, Kain is too reckless, chess is a game of subtly

Burning thought
kain is only reckless in his younger form, Elder kain is wise, Kain has been a general in several wars, kains feet of the time decisions>>Alex' and to further it he has the mind emblem which increases his mind powers greatly, he could cause Alex to think shes seeing pieces in places where they are not and ruin all her wisdom in the chess match. Kains decisions are far greater than Alex', where she has had to decide battle tactics and strategies, Kain has not only done this, but also has the fate of his entire world and its history on his shoulders. Hence his famous line in one of the vids i posted in the LOK respect thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.