Phoenix Vs. Full potential Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
Who wins?

Galan007
CA, hands down.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Galan007
CA, hands down.

Of course he does. I expected Phoenix fans to disagree though. In fact I still do.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zebedee
Of course he does. I expected Phoenix fans to disagree though. In fact I still do. If Phoenix creates a Universe, and becomes the virtual God of that Universe, I'd give her a chance --- Until then, CA wipes his ass with that parakeet. smile

Sirius77
Full potential Captain Atom should be capable of
feats comparable to Solar, man of the Atom, or MoleculeM.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sirius77
Full potential Captain Atom should be capable of
feats comparable to Solar, man of the Atom thumb up

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4113/ca1if8.th.jpg http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/628/ca2py6.th.jpg

At least Zero-Hour Parallax level, I'd say.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Galan007
If Phoenix creates a Universe, and becomes the virtual God of that Universe, I'd give her a chance --- Until then, CA wipes his ass with that parakeet. smile

I have read it said by some on here that Phoenix does create universes, I laughed on reading it and I laugh now.

smile

Parakeet bwahahahaha, I like your style!

batdude123
Not only did he create a universe on a whim (when he was a complete novice with his powers, btw), but he also destroyed reality and remade it to resurrect a dog, too.

He was also able to easily erase away the new universe he created.

TricksterPriest
This was all Pre-crisis, right? So he can't hit this level of power currently, right?

Because if he still has that potential, he might be able to solo the Monitors. shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This was all Pre-crisis, right? So he can't hit this level of power currently, right?

Because if he still has that potential, he might be able to solo the Monitors. shifty

That was all Post-Crisis.

Sirius77
He might have it. He just hasn't reached his full
potential yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.