"We have no homosexuals in Iran"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison

Bardock42

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
Of course they don't, they killed them all.
I think that most of them will not say they are for fear of being killed.

Kelly_Bean

botankus
How many necrophilliacs do they have? I don't think that is a crime. It may warrant a support group, however.

Robtard

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
That was Iamdinnerjacket's only defense to the "why do you execute homosexuals in Iran" question posed to him. I found it insulting, considering he said he's here to spread knowledge in America.

Iamdinnerjacket hysterical

Devil King

Zebedee
Religious extremism is funny! Unless you live under said regime.

inimalist
I believe him

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
I believe him

Why do you believe him?

inimalist
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why do you believe him?

Ahmadinejad always struck me as the upstanding type

you know, the no nonsense, tell you like it is kind of leader

Shakyamunison

So you think there are no homosexuals in Iran?

Kelly_Bean

Yes but this guy hasn't personally got to know each and every one of them. He can't read people. It's not like he goes around and gets to know everyone personally and nags at them until they tell him their sexuality. He doesn't know, he just assumes.

inimalist
So you think there are no homosexuals in Iran?

Yes, I think if he said it, he knows what he is talking about

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Yes but this guy hasn't personally got to know each and every one of them. He can't read people. It's not like he goes around and gets to know everyone personally and nags at them until they tell him their sexuality. He doesn't know, he just assumes.

Its the religion though

because Iran is a proper Muslim nation, things like homosexuality never afflict people

Robtard

He's well aware that homosexuals exist in Iran, the government F'ing hangs them. He was dodging the question and being the typical squinty eyed arrogant prick that he is.

Devil King

I can only assume you're joking.

Do you think he's right when he denies the holocaust?

Shakyamunison
Yes, I think if he said it, he knows what he is talking about...

There is no way he could be right unless they have killed them all.

inimalist
Originally posted by Devil King
I can only assume you're joking.

Do you think he's right when he denies the holocaust?

thats a relativly safe assumption

but yes, I don't think he'd speak on that if he didn't have the authority to. He is a world leader and has to act responsibly. Maybe the Jewish agenda has corrupted our view on history, I mean, we did give them the most holy piece of Islamic land, it was certainly in their best interests.

Robtard

And that would certainly "cure" the "problem", since only homosexuals breed more homosexuals...

inimalist

Islam puts up a barrier of anti-homosexual spiritual energy around your anus

there are no homosexuals in Iran

Shakyamunison
Islam puts up a barrier of anti-homosexual spiritual energy around your anus

there are no homosexuals in Iran

You defiantly have something in your anus. laughing

vivando-loca
there probably are, they just don't want to admit it. supposedly, 10% of the world population is homosexual. it's kinda hard to avoid.

Symmetric Chaos
And that would certainly "cure" the "problem", since only homosexuals breed more homosexuals...

Clever . . .

Bardock42
I also understand they don't have women, intellectuals, books, new ideas or logic.

What they do have, and it's in spades, is a shit load of sand, Russian and Chinese weapons, hairy fanatical funamentalist government officials and a dusty old copy of the Quran.

Is it any suprise that many of the younger generation want to overthrow their government? Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? Sex. Good. There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? Jack off. Okay, jacking it is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion. And what do we know about the places Muslims live? They live in? Good, sand. Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!

Symmetric Chaos
Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? Sex. Good. There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? Jack off. Okay, jacking it is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion. And what do we know about the places Muslims live? They live in? Good, sand. Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!

If them doesn't haves sex then wheres do little Muslims come from?

Robtard
Mr. Garrison is my hero.

Devil King
thats a relativly safe assumption

Good.

but yes, I don't think he'd speak on that if he didn't have the authority to. He is a world leader and has to act responsibly. Maybe the Jewish agenda has corrupted our view on history, I mean, we did give them the most holy piece of Islamic land, it was certainly in their best interests.

Sure, he has the authority to speak on it, but that doesn't make him right or informed.

As for the Jewish agenda, I can't really speak to that. But, as I have said many times before, I don't feel the existence of Israel is the sole responsability of the United States. In fact, it shouldn't exist at all if they can't take care of themselves.

The only down side to that perspective, is that I'm fairly certain they'd nuke damn near any country in the region that disagrees with them if it weren't for the involvment of the United States. That's what you get when you feel like you're not beholdent to the rest of humanity, that god has somehow set you apart from the rest of the world; be it a Jewish notion or an Iranian one.

Originally posted by vivando-loca
there probably are, they just don't want to admit it. supposedly, 10% of the world population is homosexual. it's kinda hard to avoid.

a dubious statistic. I have yet to find any statistic that sheds light on the true percentage, considering the methodology used and the two-dimensional view of human sexuality that most studies employ.

Bicnarok

Bardock42
Mr. Garrison is my hero. Same, same.

Robtard

Kelly_Bean

Its the religion though

because Iran is a proper Muslim nation, things like homosexuality never afflict people
Erm, HELLO? The so called religions around here are against Gays too, that doesn't stop them now does it? roll eyes (sarcastic)
He's well aware that homosexuals exist in Iran, the government F'ing hangs them. He was dodging the question and being the typical squinty eyed arrogant prick that he is.
laughing out loud

Devil King
Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? Sex. Good. There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? Jack off. Okay, jacking it is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion. And what do we know about the places Muslims live? They live in? Good, sand. Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!

So, the moral of the story is that muslims need to get laid and smoke a J? That pretty much applies to most of the world, though.

Symmetric Chaos
Erm, HELLO? The so called religions around here are against Gays too, that doesn't stop them now does it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure it does. Or at the very least gays can't breed with their own kind anymore which is the first step.

Devil King
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
which is the first step.

towards what?

Bardock42
So, the moral of the story is that muslims need to get laid and smoke a J? That pretty much applies to most of the world, though. Yeah, just that most of the world doesn't stone homos to death.

You know...it's in the perspective.

Symmetric Chaos
towards what?

Fewer gay babies?

Bardock42
Fewer gay babies? I figure you realize you said something stupid...so, tell me, what is this Sinestro Corps War?

Shakyamunison
Fewer gay babies?

But heterosexuals create homosexual babies.

Devil King
You know...it's in the perspective.

Well, apparently, the perspective is that they don't exist.

But, you know, I've never seen anyone in the Iran chat room on gay.com.

Symmetric Chaos
I figure you realize you said something stupid

Meanie.

...so, tell me, what is this Sinestro Corps War?

I am doubting that you really care.

But heterosexuals create homosexual babies.

Getting rid of heterosexuals is the second step.

Shakyamunison
Meanie.

I am doubting that you really care.

Getting rid of heterosexuals is the second step.

That would work. eek!

Bardock42

I am doubting that you really care. I do, I do.

Symmetric Chaos
I do, I do.

lol

Two guys hate each other. Both of them get a whole bunch of people to kill each other over it.

Lotsa fun.

lord xyz
Queen Victoria said there is no such thing as lesbians. Girls can't have those unclean thoughts according to her and her advisors.

Bardock42
lol

Two guys hate each other. Both of them get a whole bunch of people to kill each other over it.

Lotsa fun. Yeah, more specific. I am familiar with Green Lantern. At least the basics.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, more specific. I am familiar with Green Lantern. At least the basics.

Sinestro builds his own version of the Green Lantern Corps and fills it with various villains. DC throws a couple of things into is cosmology to balance the story. Kyle Rayner gets possessed. Hal heads off to save him, redeem himself to the GLC and prevent the end of the universe. Fighting begins.

Bardock42
Sinestro builds his own version of the Green Lantern Corps and fills it with various villains. DC throws a couple of things into is cosmology to balance the story. Kyle Rayner gets possessed. Hal heads off to save him, redeem himself to the GLC and prevent the end of the universe. Fighting begins. Oh okay.

Seems like a shit storyline.

To say the least.

Thought something epic.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh okay.

Seems like a shit storyline.

To say the least.

Thought something epic.

It's been quite well written actually and considering that some of the people involved can destroy galaxies or universes it's mildly epic.

Bardock42
It's been quite well written actually and considering that some of the people involved can destroy galaxies or universes it's mildly epic. Nah, epic doesn't mean stupidly strong characters.

I like GL though.

Bicnarok

Bardock42

SelphieT

Symmetric Chaos

Devil King

Symmetric Chaos
I know a number of homosexuals that disagree with your perspective on the origins of homosexuality. Children certainly have a sexual orientation. This idea makes many people uncomfortable, beacuse it assigns a sexual nature to a child. However, they do have sexual orientaions; they simply don't consider them in their emotions or reactions, because it means as much to them at that age as world events would. They don't know anything about it, much less can they begin to conceptualize the idea.

But, this thread wasn't started so you could share your personal opinion on homosexuals or homosexuality. You're free to think what ever you want about homosexuals, but it's immaterial to the topic.

But it is part of why he thinks it might be possible for homosexuality to be actually eliminated though psychological pressure. Which does make it, indirectly, a valid point to bring up.

Robtard

I like GL though.

GL = Gay Love (usually for a dollar)

Devil King
But it is part of why he thinks it might be possible for homosexuality to be actually eliminated though psychological pressure. Which does make it, indirectly, a valid point to bring up.

Him thinking that the institutionalized discrimination that forces Iranian homosexuals to stay in the closet for fear of their lives being a valid way to operate a country would be relevant. His personal feelings towards homosexuals and the sex they have, is not.

Robtard

Bardock42
GL = Gay Love (usually for a dollar) Not in the real world.

Robtard

His point is flawed, fear of being gay in Iran might (does) make homosexuals hide their sexuality, it certainly doesn't "cure" them of it, they're still gay.

SheWants
I think it was fitting that everyone just kind of laughed as he said it. I don't know how he interpretted that, but I thought it plainly obvious, that no one believes him, but does understand that homosexuals have no rights in IRAN, and are better to stay in the closet for their safety and the safety of their families. I wonder if we'll end up fighting for their civil rights as an excuse to take their oil in 10 years time.

lord xyz

SpearofDestiny
That's bullshit. I know mad Gay Homos from Iran

droolio

droolio

droolio

droolio

dd

lil bitchiness

chillmeistergen
SpearofDestiny, you heard the lady.

SpearofDestiny
Whoever says that Homosexuality is unnatural because it promotes no further procreation is ignorant of the other spin on "natural"- Limiting the Population.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
That's bullshit. I know mad Gay Homos from Iran

droolio

droolio

droolio

droolio

dd if anyone would, it'd be you. laughing out loud

Leo.M

Zeal Ex Nihilo

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
His response sounds like he was caught off-guard, and it seems as though he is speaking less for the audience and more for people at home who might be watching. His phrasing sounds very terse and like he is under duress. And you know all that since you speak Persian?

PiruBlood
iran has no *******? well il be damn isnt the president of iran a closet queen homo?

Robtard
Originally posted by PiruBlood
iran has no *******? well il be damn isnt the president of iran a closet queen homo?

You do realize that the word "*******" is derogatory, right? Probably not, he's married and has three children, anything is possible I guess.

Kelly_Bean
Probably not, he's married and has three children, anything is possible I guess.

..So he says..

sithsaber408
Originally posted by SheWants
I wonder if we'll end up fighting for their civil rights as an excuse to take their oil in 10 years time.

L laughing out loud L Z!!

You win the thread.

I can just see that too... a newly "compassionate" Bush decides to "liberate" the homosexuals in Iran. stick out tongue

Call it: Operation Irani Tranny Freedom!

SpearofDestiny
HOMO SEX droolio

FINALLY ! A THREAD WHERE MY INNER GAYNESS CAN BE FREE TO EXPAND ! HEAVEN !!! o0o0o0o0o0o HEAVEN !!!!dd

dd

Shakyamunison
HOMO SEX droolio

FINALLY ! A THREAD WHERE MY INNER GAYNESS CAN BE FREE TO EXPAND ! HEAVEN !!! o0o0o0o0o0o HEAVEN !!!!dd

dd

Reported.

jk stick out tongue

SpearofDestiny
BLISS ! OH BLISS !!!!dd

I actually kinda tire of the topics of homosexuality, and it's just sad that idiots all over the world want to use race and sex as a way to divide and rank people. thumb down

I have nothing serious left to say on the matter. I am not going to continue defending someone's right to have sex with who they choose.

The Gays and Lesbians in other parts of the world need to learn to speak up for themselves, and face those oppressing them as we did here in USA. I don't understand why when it comes to Racism, an oppressed race will fiercely fight back, but when it comes to sexuality, the sexual minority will just keep quiet in fear of death and torture ?

Blacks in United States have fought couragously for thier rights. They have been killed and torture so thier children and grandchildren can continue to live better lives.

People all over the world who have been victims of racial oppression have fought back as well.

Young gay men and women need to have the same courage and learn to defend themselves and speak up.

Mothers and Fathers need to support and defend thier children from such stupidity and evil.

I cannot imagine how a parent who loves thier child, can choose thier fkn religion over thier son or daughter. They would see their son or daughter killed before they accept them. Absurd thumb down

I have nothing left to say. I don't care who thinks what of me being Gay, in fact, to me it's a fkn joke that it's even an issue for some. Idiots like JIA, Sithsaber and the like can say all the stupid bullshit they want, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying my life the way I always had. That's why I pretty much let it go.

But other men and women need to defend themselves. I tire of speaking for people who can speak for themselves.

Shakyamunison
BLISS ! OH BLISS !!!!dd

I actually kinda tire of the topics of homosexuality, and it's just sad that idiots all over the world want to use race and sex as a way to divide and rank people. thumb down

I have nothing serious left to say on the matter. I am not going to continue defending someone's right to have sex with who they choose.

The Gays and Lesbians in other parts of the world need to learn to speak up for themselves, and face those oppressing them as we did here in USA. I don't understand why when it comes to Racism, an oppressed race will fiercely fight back, but when it comes to sexuality, the sexual minority will just keep quiet in fear of death and torture ?

Blacks in United States have fought couragously for thier rights. They have been killed and torture so thier children and grandchildren can continue to live better lives.

People all over the world who have been victims of racial oppression have fought back as well.

Young gay men and women need to have the same courage and learn to defend themselves and speak up.

Mothers and Fathers need to support and defend thier children from such stupidity and evil.

I cannot imagine how a parent who loves thier child, can choose thier fkn religion over thier son or daughter. They would see their son or daughter killed before they accept them. Absurd thumb down

I have nothing left to say. I don't care who thinks what of me being Gay, in fact, to me it's a fkn joke that it's even an issue for some. Idiots like JIA, Sithsaber and the like can say all the stupid bullshit they want, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying my life the way I always had. That's why I pretty much let it go.

But other men and women need to defend themselves. I tire of speaking for people who can speak for themselves.

But there are some gay people in the world who are not as lucky as you are. I feel saddened for the people of Iran. I can't even imagine the ignorance and fear gays in that country must feel.

Schecter
BLISS ! OH BLISS !!!!dd

lol you're gay

Bardock42
Originally posted by Schecter
lol you're gay

And worth less because of it lol

Shakyamunison
lol you're gay

SpearofDestiny is one of the most openly gay posters on this forum, and you just now figured out that he is gay? laughing

Schecter
And worth less because of it lol
thus implying some worth?
i disagree

LOL

Devil King
The Gays and Lesbians in other parts of the world need to learn to speak up for themselves, and face those oppressing them as we did here in USA.

Who, exactly, is "we"? That seems a bit dramatic, to me.

I have nothing serious left to say on the matter.

That's why I pretty much let it go.

Five paragraphs later?

Bardock42
Who, exactly, is "we"? That seems a bit dramatic, to me.

Well, I assume the homosexuals that really did it aka not Urizen

thus implying some worth?
i disagree

LOL

Lol

lol

Quiero Mota

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I think that he honestly believes it. He thinks that he got rid of the last 2 when he hanged them in 2005. He's seriously goofy and just plain wierd, I can't believe the majority of a country voted for him. Yes, America isn't exactly known for having the world's smartest president, but even Bush knows that the holocaust happened.

Do you think the people in Iran had a real choice?

Ballot:

1. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

2. Death

no expression

Quiero Mota
There really was another candidate.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
There really was another candidate.

Was he a good candidate? I really don't know anything about Iranian politics. embarrasment

JacopeX

debbiejo
Iran wouldn't like me either. And I don't know why...crybaby

SpearofDestiny
lol you're gay

LOL

But there are some gay people in the world who are not as lucky as you are. I feel saddened for the people of Iran. I can't even imagine the ignorance and fear gays in that country must feel.

I understand that, and I am not comparing myself to those Iranian Gays and Lesbians. Many of them probably don't even know they are Gay, they probably, under such ignorant, think they are being harassed by Satan's "homosexual demons" or something, I don't know.

The point is, it's oppression nonetheless. Controlling of one's sex life is oppression, because Sex and Survival are the two most fundamental urges every living thing has. It is oppression especially in case where they are punished with death/torture for it, and where thier families are conditioned to betray them for being homosexual.

I was comparing thier situation to that of other oppressed minorities- religious and racial minorities to be more specific.

Religious and Racial minorities have always fought, in some way, against thier oppressors.

Why is it harder for Gays and Lesbians to fight back in these countries ? - Because they don't know there are others like themselves.

If they knew, they would become braver and stronger and fight back. That is one reason why Fundamental Muslim/Religious governments do not want thier people exposed to Western Media.

debbiejo
They'd make me wear a sheet and be quiet.....crybaby

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
Basically he is saying "We are Iran, and you're not! LOLZ!"

That without a doubt is what he was saying. You sir, nailed it.

Originally posted by debbiejo
They'd make me wear a sheet and be quiet.....crybaby

Both pluses.

debbiejo
I'd have a nervous break down....... sad

SpearofDestiny
GAYSdroolio

Victor Von Doom
GAYSdroolio

Sometimes you can be as annoying as Cuntarina.

Strangelove
Was he a good candidate? I really don't know anything about Iranian politics. embarrasment The Council of Guardians is an unelected body that makes sure any laws passed by the Iranian legislature complies with Islamic law. They are also the body that basically controls who can run for the presidency. So there probably wasn't a great choice between the two anyway.

Schecter
hahaha he was probably the liberal hippy of the candidates

Shakyamunison
hahaha he was probably the liberal hippy of the candidates

hysterical

Punkyhermy

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
hmm considering how muslims are never homosexuals, and everyone who isn't a muslim has pretty much left the contry, i'd think he's just stating a fact.

No, it's essentially impossible.

ADarksideJedi
Nothing wrong with the guy saying that.He can say that but I doubt it if it is true anyway.jm

ragesRemorse
who cares what he said. Through his eyes he probably thought he was stating a fact. Either way it is not an insult, unless we as a country are ashamed of our homosexual community roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
hmm considering how muslims are never homosexuals, and everyone who isn't a muslim has pretty much left the contry, i'd think he's just stating a fact. Muslims are never homosexuals? Haha.

Punkyhermy
Muslims are never homosexuals? Haha.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

there are always exceptions obviously, but such communities in iran are probably few and in the minority. almost negligible as far as he's concerned.*shrugs*

Bardock42
roll eyes (sarcastic)

there are always exceptions obviously, but such communities in iran are probably few and in the minority. almost negligible as far as he's concerned.*shrugs*

His point Similar to yours] is flawed, fear of being gay in Iran might (does) make homosexuals hide their sexuality, it certainly doesn't "cure" them of it, they're still gay.

Victor Von Doom
hmm considering how muslims are never homosexuals, and everyone who isn't a muslim has pretty much left the contry, i'd think he's just stating a fact. Originally posted by Punkyhermy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

there are always exceptions obviously Originally posted by Punkyhermy
muslims are never homosexuals Originally posted by Punkyhermy

there are always exceptions obviously Originally posted by Punkyhermy
he's just stating a fact. Originally posted by Punkyhermy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

there are always exceptions obviously

Can't...escape...all logic...being sucked in.

SpearofDestiny
hmm considering how muslims are never homosexuals, and everyone who isn't a muslim has pretty much left the contry, i'd think he's just stating a fact.

OMG, I thought you were joking...

Are you serious ? erm

Robtard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
who cares what he said. Through his eyes he probably thought he was stating a fact. Either way it is not an insult, unless we as a country are ashamed of our homosexual community roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, it is an insult, imo... he knows there are homosexuals in Iran, as the government executes them for this "crime". He said he was coming to America to spread knowledge (of Iran) and good faith. Considering that, lying through the side of his mouth while squinty with his rat-like eyes is insulting, to me at least.

SpearofDestiny
"rat-like eyes"

laughing

Robtard
I'm 1/2 Italian, so I don't see it as being "gay" when men greet each other with a kiss on the cheek.... but...

http://bnaielim.org/gay_ahmadinejad.jpg

...yeah.

Bardock42
I'm 1/2 Italian, so I don't see it as being "gay" when men greet each other with a kiss on the cheek.... but...

...yeah. I-is that a tongue I see?

Bicnarok

...yeah.

what a disgusting picture, stone them both laughing out loud

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Sometimes you can be as annoying as Cuntarina. Ahhhh, you said a bad word. sad

Zeal Ex Nihilo
And you know all that since you speak Persian?
I speak Engrish.

Schecter
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I speak Engrish.

RACIST!!1

don't shiv
In Middle Eastern Culture being overly sexual and asking about other peoples sexuality in public is not really polite

In The US its the norm to talk about other peoples sexual preferences in fact amoung friends and casuall aquaintances its considered quite rude not to share.

stick a mike in Bill's face and he can talk freely and openly about the subject

stick a mike in The Sultan of Bruneis face and question him on the subject... he'll blink and call security

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.