DC vs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjawarrior
Which is better in your opinion?

rico777
Originally posted by ninjawarrior
Which is better in your opinion?

Both have their strenghts... this is only going to turn into a flame war of which company is better =/

nvrbeenwthagirl
The same.

Soljer
DC does the high-powered thing better. Marvel plays a better street game.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Soljer
Agreed.

Zebedee

Better than Batman?

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Better than Batman?

Indeed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually Marvel Does Cosmics And Mid Lvl characters better. DC does Herald lvlers and Street lvlers better in my opinon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually Marvel Does Cosmics And Mid Lvl characters better. DC does Herald lvlers and Street lvlers better in my opinon. marvel does cosmic better while dc does magic better.

Zebedee

Indeed.

You really believe that?

Symmetric Chaos
Actually Marvel Does Cosmics

No one does cosmics well no expression

quanchi112
You really believe that? this is all opinion based. so no one should get mad at anyone on here.

Soljer
You really believe that?

Absolutely.

The thread starter asked for posters' opinions, did he not? I merely gave him mine.

Zebedee
Originally posted by quanchi112
this is all opinion based. so no one should get mad at anyone on here.

I agree. I'm asking a question.

Zebedee
Absolutely.

The thread starter asked for posters' opinions, did he not? I merely gave him mine.

Well you're entitled to it. I would be interested though to see your reasoning. I mean things like the DK returns and Arkham set the bench mark for street level in my opinion. With Millers run on Daredevil being Marvels only true highlight.

Soljer
Well you're entitled to it. I would be interested though to see your reasoning. I mean things like the DK returns and Arkham set the bench mark for street level in my opinion. With Millers run on Daredevil being Marvels only true highlight.

That's the lovely thing about this. It's a mere preference.

You don't need reasoning to prefer one thing to the other, you just like it more.

The 'Coke or Pepsi' debacle, for example. The only reasoning most people will give is "It tastes better." Sure, some will go into things about the consistency of the syrup, or the level of carbonation, blah blah blah.

But most will simply say "It tastes better."

Well, to me, Marvel's street levellers 'taste better.'

Zebedee

You don't need reasoning to prefer one thing to the other, you just like it more.

The 'Coke or Pepsi' debacle, for example. The only reasoning most people will give is "It tastes better." Sure, some will go into things about the consistency of the syrup, or the level of carbonation, blah blah blah.

As I said you're entitled to your opinion, for me make mine "the real thing" (copyright) everytime.

smile

Symmetric Chaos

Way too much information.

Zebedee
As I said you're entitled to your opinion, for me make mine "the real thing" (copyright) everytime.

smile

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Way too much information.

Bwahahahaha

Damn you.....

You trumped my witty reply.

stick out tongue

quanchi112

Well, to me, Marvel's street levellers 'taste better.' cpke kicks pepsis ass. prove that pepsi taste better.

shifty

nimbus006
Actually Marvel Does Cosmics And Mid Lvl characters better. DC does Herald lvlers and Street lvlers better in my opinon.

I agree with this for the most part, as with everything there are exceptions.

I love both of them. While i read more Marvel titles than DC (about 14 to 3 ratio) they are both still awesome. Im getting into DC alot more than i use to be... as of right now i have to say i like them both the equally.

ninjawarrior
How does a person go from talking about comics to Pepsi and Coke?

pr1983
Moving...

quanchi112
Originally posted by ninjawarrior
How does a person go from talking about comics to Pepsi and Coke? it just happens that way sometimes/

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.