Tragedy hits set of new Batman movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"Batman" film technician dies in accident
Tuesday September 25 11:33 AM ET

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20070925/119074522200.html

Darth Martin
yeah i sae that

Whisper
They have to dedicate the movie to the poor guy who died. Simple as that.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Whisper
They have to dedicate the movie to the poor guy who died. Simple as that.

Absolutely

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
"Batman" film technician dies in accident
Tuesday September 25 11:33 AM ET

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20070925/119074522200.html

I read this morning. Its very sad. I'm sure they'll suspend filming for a few days. They'll also dedicate the movie to the person.

Rafkins_Warning
"The studio said that none of the cast, which includes several Hollywood stars, was involved in the accident that occurred at a special effects facility."

A man is dead, but let's just stop and thank god it wasn't anyone "important" like Bale or Ledger.... Warner Bros. sure has some lovely spokespeople, I must say!

*grumbles*

nimbus006
Originally posted by Rafkins_Warning
"The studio said that none of the cast, which includes several Hollywood stars, was involved in the accident that occurred at a special effects facility."

A man is dead, but let's just stop and thank god it wasn't anyone "important" like Bale or Ledger.... Warner Bros. sure has some lovely spokespeople, I must say!

*grumbles*

Wow if that a quote from Warner Bros. thats just sad.

sithsaber408
Even sadder?

Iron Man has had a good trailer out for 2 weeks already, and we're here waitng for even the first moving footage of TDK while you can see Tony Stark rocketing through the air in the red/gold suit a good 8 months before it's released. miffed:

Devil King
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Even sadder?

Iron Man has had a good trailer out for 2 weeks already, and we're here waitng for even the first moving footage of TDK while you can see Tony Stark rocketing through the air in the red/gold suit a good 8 months before it's released. miffed:

yes

Bat Dude
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Even sadder?

That's a great point

Good job smile

I wanna see that Wizard World Chicago footage... sad

sindahouse
Death sux. I lost my dad 2nd September '07. Yeh that's right, a few weeks ago. He was Batman's age, hatched in 38. I really miss him...

My deepest condolences to the family of the late technician... I know what they are going through.

WB must give this guy some kinda credit for the film.. They just gotta.

wuTa
You would think that they would dedicate the movie to the decease, but if i'm not mistaken, a stuntman died during the filming of SM2, and I don' recall them dedicated the movie to him.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by nimbus006
Wow if that a quote from Warner Bros. thats just sad.

I agree.to think they could care less about that stunt guy just shows how heartless mankind can be.

Mr Parker
its too bad that had to happen also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.