Wristcutter: A Love Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SheWants
One more time! I couldn't edit my subject in the She Got Pregant post, but this one does have someone from Arrested Development. smile

Ok, this is one of those indie films with lots of famous people, not too different from "Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind," but with more a Little Miss Sunshine feel to it.

It's about a kid who kills himself, and ends up in purgatory with a bunch of other misfits that are there for the same thing. Purgatory is like real life but much more bland- no smiling allowed. He finds out his girlfriend commits suicide a month after him, so he goes off in search for her on a roadtrip through the desert.

All grown up Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous kid)
Will Arnett (Jobe, Arrested Development)
Tom Waits (!~!!!!)

WRISTCUTTERS: A LOVE STORY

http://gloob.tv/files/thumbnail/wristcutter%20copy.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by SheWants
One more time! I couldn't edit my subject in the She Got Pregant post, but this one does have someone from Arrested Development. smile

Ok, this is one of those indie films with lots of famous people, not too different from "Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind," but with more a Little Miss Sunshine feel to it.

It's about a kid who kills himself, and ends up in purgatory with a bunch of other misfits that are there for the same thing. Purgatory is like real life but much more bland- no smiling allowed. He finds out his girlfriend commits suicide a month after him, so he goes off in search for her on a roadtrip through the desert.

All grown up Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous kid)
Will Arnett (Jobe, Arrested Development)
Tom Waits (!~!!!!)

WRISTCUTTERS: A LOVE STORY

http://gloob.tv/files/thumbnail/wristcutter%20copy.jpg

Who are the female leads?

ragesRemorse
EMO sick no no

SelphieT
Sounds cool.

Not all emo kids cut themselves. And people who aren't emo cut themselves as well.

RuthlessRufus
This looks like a great film, I have a subscription service to the site that this trailer was on (gloob) so I get e-mailed trailers and teasers and got this one in my inbox. I like the idea that the whole film takes place in the afterlife, but I'm not to keen on the Dante versions of heaven hell and purgatory. Still, should be interesting!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.