Polar Bears Eat Meat, too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SheWants
Asian TV never ceases to surprise me. I can't believe people at the zoo let them to do this.

I think this little girl will be permanently traumatized. I know I would be too.
HUNGRY POLAR BEAR

Röland
Do Barker Bears eat Irene?

Grinning Goku

InnerRise
Originally posted by SheWants
Asian TV never ceases to surprise me. I can't believe people at the zoo let them to do this.

I think this little girl will be permanently traumatized. I know I would be too.
HUNGRY POLAR BEAR I remember this.

I love Asians.

funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by InnerRise
I remember this.

I love Asians.

funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

NO WAY!!

SelphieT
OH my gosh! I have to admit I let out a little shriek when I saw the polar bear jump towards her! laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SheWants

HUNGRY POLAR BEAR Am I an ass hole for finding this funny? And to GG, silly man, Asians never shave there.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SelphieT
OH my gosh! I have to admit I let out a little shriek when I saw the polar bear jump towards her! laughing out loud

laughing you are such a girl...

wait.... embarrasment

Leo.M
She didn't look like a little girl to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.