Evangelion Pilot Check in/Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild-Cherry
The year is 5015. 3000 years after the annihilation of the human race, and the 3rd impact. The earth has pieced itself back together, and ever pushing humanity has regenerated itself due to a single, small, life force.

It so happens that, in being pieced together, NERV had what is basically a backup for a back up, and a group of Japanese scientists had come across the still in tact Tokyo 3. The Magi, except for Balthazar, which has some sustained damage from the 11th angel, are all in tact. For hundreds of years, scientists worked on the NERV headquarters, and finally had it up and running again. Since civilization restarted itself, the technology is about the same. Now, the angels are returning. humanity will again have to defend itself with Evas.

That's just a short background, but I think you get the general idea.

The players will all be pilots, and I will be assigning Child #s and Eva units. Unit 01 will not be the played, but Unit 00, Unit 02( Prototype ), Unit 03, and even Unit 04 have been salvaged and rebuilt by the new NERV. If we get the people and support, units 05 + will be able to design their Evas. If you have a specific Eva request let me know, If you have no preference or that Eva is taken, I will assign you yours.

The SEELE organization has also branched off from NERV, and will be running in much secrecy. There will be 3 SEELE heads, and pilots will know little about what goes on between them.

There are MANY secrets in this RP, and it depends on your keenness as pilots to discover them, You will have to learn to Synchronize with your Eva, and face things you would never expect.

VJ3bWq-uLOo

---------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to NERV, Pilots. Please introduce yourself - and assigned Evas - here. If you do not have an Eva, or know your NERV pilot identity please message me before posting.

Name:
Agesad between 15 & 17 )
Sex:
Nationality:
Bio:
Number and Unit:
Sync. Ratio: ( MUST be below 75% to start, unless given permission )
Appearance:

Darth Extecute
Name: Hate Coal "T"
Sex: Male
Nationallity: Unknown
Bio: Little is known about Thomas and his past. What is known is the fact that that he is very confident and sometimes a bit over the edge of confidence. He sometimes get out of hand while doing what he does and loose himself in his unit. His self-control is quite effective however, so he make it out healthy and sound from most situations.
Number and Unit: First child, Unit 00
Sync. Ratio: 95%
Appearance:

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1110915920_connection.JPG

Wild-Cherry
Name: Adrian Rader
Sex: Female
Nationality: German
Bio:Adrian was born to a single, unwed mother. She was brought up with her until the age of 8, when her mother was killed in a freak accident. Only a year later did she find out about her twin brother. The two were seperated at birth, and Adrian moved in with he and his family in Japan. The two became unseperable. Thats where her life fell from beneath her.

She was 12. The government called it an 'accident'. The story was that it was a nuclear test gone wrong. Adrian knew it was more. Her whole family was killed in that 'adccident' and she wouldn't let it go....especially her brother, Audrey. For years she hounded over government files, locking herself away from the world. Trust. Her new foster family. Finally she learnt about an organization, just recently comming into the open. for a while it had run in Secrecy. NERV.

After the discover, her foster family was forced to surrender her to another. It was just what she wanted. The man worked for NERV, and his name was Akitsu Konoharu. He never spoke much about his work. Adrian was moved to Tokyo, And put in new school. things were strange. The school taught her highly advanced maths and scienes, and was referred to a councelor daily. The councelor was nothing new. The questions she asked were.

On September 19, 5015, Akitsu gave word that " She was ready ". And Adrian is currently waiting to find out what she's ready for. He inroduced her to a huge mechanism, and told her she would be piloting it. At first she was in disbeleif, but then she realised this could be what she was waiting for. She agreed, and has been training for a week now. Currently she is waiting for the rest of the pilots to arrive.
Number and Unit: fourth child, unit 004
Sync. Ratio: 85 %
Appearance:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/Setachi/kimonoshirt.jpg

( and unit 004 )

Wild-Cherry
BTW, I included having piloted an Eva before...yes

please, when posting your character, have no experience of piloting, or even knowing of, any Eva.

If you must involve it for your character, pm me first wink

Vathu
I had a different bio, some pieces of it are left but I re-arranged it a lot. So I hope it's fine.

Name: Kevin
Nationality: American
Bio: Kevin was born in what remains of southern New Jersey. He was born with a steady aim, a kind heart and a love for explosions. Kevin is often a flirt and tries his best to be funny to cheer up whoever may need it but he changes completely when faced with situations that require his attention, although he keeps his witty side intact while faced with grave situations. He can think quickly on his feet and will make decisions without a second thought. He was pulled into Nerv without his knowledge at the age of 12. A fake foster family visiting in America to look for orphaned children had him taken with them back to Japan after his real parents had been murdered and no available legal guardians would accept to take care of him. He had been training to pilot an Eva, though he really had no idea what the initial training was for since Nerv kept the info from him until they thought it would be the right time. He only knew that he was training for something very gravely important.
Number and Unit: 03
Sync. Ratio: 40%
Appearance:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Anime/greenhairedguy.jpg

Diamond Kisses
Great to have this running big grin

Name:
Marie Bishop

Sex:
Female

Nationality:
Scandinavian

Bio:
Marie was born in the ruins of Finland, but at a very young age she was transfered to a school in Japan due lack of resources in the remains of Finland. She was trained already then with engineering and psychological tests, among many other things. As she grew older, she noticed a pattern in her education. This frustrated her, as it all felt like she was kept in the shadows of something bigger that she would be a part of. She was not being taught in this school! She was being trained. For what, she did not know until she turned 17.

At her 17th birthday, around the 27th of September 5015 she was taken to a certain facility where she believed all her questionmarks would finaly be answered. She had a feeling that she would be part of something bigger. A feeling that before this day was over, her life would not evere be the same.

Number and Unit:
- Second Child
- Unit 002

http://mx.geocities.com/evaplus2004/evas/eva02.JPG

Sync. Ratio:
65%

Appearance:

http://okunenanime.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/sakura/sakurathink.jpg

Wild-Cherry
Welcome both of you big grin

Great characters oh

Vathu
Thanks. o_o

Diamond Kisses
Thank you and thank you big grin

I was a little lost when it came to number stick out tongue

If 000 is the first and 002 is the second, what does that make 001? embarrasment

Was a while since I saw the show! I am quite rusty stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Thank you and thank you big grin

I was a little lost when it came to number stick out tongue

If 000 is the first and 002 is the second, what does that make 001? embarrasment

Was a while since I saw the show! I am quite rusty stick out tongue awh stick out tongue Sorry angel

unit 001 has been decomissioned for reasons in the pm ninja

Vathu
=O

PM ME

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Vathu
=O

PM ME

001 was not the only one destroyed from what I recall shrug

Damn you and your edit no expression

Vathu
Hahaha.

Yeah.

I think that was like 05.

Diamond Kisses
I do not even remember there being a 005 stick out tongue

THAT is how rusty I am roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vathu
... Well some girl from Senjis school piloted one.

Wild-Cherry
001 was not the only one destroyed from what I recall shrug

Damn you and your edit no expression It wsn't stick out tongue

But once again..*cough* look at the PM stick out tongueOriginally posted by Diamond Kisses
I do not even remember there being a 005 stick out tongue

THAT is how rusty I am roll eyes (sarcastic) 05 was never aired yes

Both 05 and 06 were rebuil in Germany , and never used big grin

04 and 03 both failed upon testing, origianally as well smile

But in the RP, they have been rebuilt.

Ordained
I would love to give this thing a try cause it sounds promising but I don't understand any of it. If someone explains I'll get it together.

P.S., Don't think I'm dumb but I really don't get it erm

Wild-Cherry
It's a VERY confusing anime at first, I don't blame you...If you Join, things will come easier in the rp big grin

Vathu
xD

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Ordained
I would love to give this thing a try cause it sounds promising but I don't understand any of it. If someone explains I'll get it together.

P.S., Don't think I'm dumb but I really don't get it erm

Go figure stick out tongue It is a complicated built at first, but the idea and originality is great big grin

I suggest looking at some Youtube videos and read trough the Wikipedia source for Evangelion. That way you will learn what it is all about and how the world works smile

I think there is an online streaming site for it as well where you can watch the episodes yes

Red Spartan
Name: Jacob Buch
Nationality: German
Bio: Never really able to be considered mentally stable, Jacob was always on the list to be studied for the possible use of an EVA. Since compromising the entire EVA project was out of the question, the tests that were performed on JAcob would never be explained to him. Most of his insanity came from hearing German scientists say things like, "Well he does not appear ready to pilot th- *Door closes*" or, "His mind shows amazing potential but his rationality and actions seem horribly flawed at best." Which essentailly convinced him that everyone was out to use him.
Number and Unit: 005.
Sync. Ratio: 75%
Appearance: Will find suitable picture later

Diamond Kisses
Vathu has 003 stick out tongue

And if he is not mentally stable with himself, I doubt he has a 75% ratio no expression

Red Spartan
Vathu has 003 stick out tongue

I know that, that is why I picked 005.

Diamond Kisses
I guess I missread no expression

Red Spartan
I guess I missread no expression

or did you wink

Diamond Kisses
And if he is not mentally stable with himself, I doubt he has a 75% ratio no expression

Red Spartan
You realize people who have little mental stability show the highest amount of brain function

Diamond Kisses
Brain Activity is not the same as Brain Effectivity, you know stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Red Spartan
You realize people who have little mental stability show the highest amount of brain function but the stability is also a main factor in harmonics and actually synchronising with your eva...keep that in mind big grin

Vathu
You realize people who have little mental stability show the highest amount of brain function

But Albert Einstein still managed to beat that fact.

Diamond Kisses
An unsettled mind will have the Evangelion taking over, which would be nasty stick out tongue

Red Spartan
Well, that's how I think of myself. So I wanted to be able to actually be able to RP good with a suit that connects with your mind. Though it is hardly a suit.. only about 700 sizes too big

Wild-Cherry
Well, that's how I think of myself. So I wanted to be able to actually be able to RP good with a suit that connects with your mind. Though it is hardly a suit.. only about 700 sizes too big Keep in mind also, your mind isnt connecting completely...more so controlling....shockyes

The Evangelion isn't just a suit...

Red Spartan
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Keep in mind also, your mind isnt connecting completely...more so controlling....shockyes

Aren't they angels?

Vathu
Keep in mind also, your mind isnt connecting completely...more so controlling....shockyes

Yeah.

If you watched the anime you'd know that an Eva is a walking irony.

Wild-Cherry
Aren't they angels? Nope...Not quite stick out tongue

But it is something you will need a lot of stability to control smile

If youve seen the anime, the pilots are rendered usless when their unstable minds affect them.

I'm not telling you to change it...but think about the Sync ratio with stability comparison. they go hand in hand smile

Diamond Kisses
As seen with 000 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild-Cherry
As seen with 000 roll eyes (sarcastic) And Unit 02 at one point too big grin

Vathu
03 never worked. sad

Diamond Kisses
And Unit 02 at one point too big grin

Hush you! I will have perfect control mhm

Vathu
03 never worked. sad

Wild-Cherry
Hush you! I will have perfect control mhm ofc ofc angel stick out tongueOriginally posted by Vathu
03 never worked. sad 04 exploded upon testing sweatdrop

05 and 06 were never officially activated...big grin We'll have fun with those two vin stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
And, it worked..an Angel took it over though xD

Diamond Kisses
ofc ofc angel

Wait and see! One girl to rule them all raver

Vathu
And, it worked..an Angel took it over though xD

Cool. no expression

Wild-Cherry
Wait and see! One girl to rule them all raver two mhm

stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Two is one in the right sense flirt

Wild-Cherry
Indeed big grin

Ordained
Name: Tsion (Zion) Ben Judah
Bio: (Coming soon)
Number and Unit: Eva unit 6, 6th Child
Sync. Ratio: 25%
Appearance: http://www.animepeople.de/ProjektBilder/Yugi4.jpg

Wild-Cherry
welcome big grin

Diamond Kisses
woot Ordained! big grin

Vathu
Woohoo I'm no longer the lowest Sync!

Diamond Kisses
Synchronization Ratios: Very high( 80% plus ) High( 75% -80 % ) Fair( 60%-75% ) Low( 60% - )

( Sync. is how well you 'bond' with your Eva. Unless you are the first child, you won't surpass 75% at the beggining. you can slowly build on this )

Unit 00 - Strong in all areas, but quite unstable. Requires a very high Sync ratio.
Unit 02 - Excellent H2H, Fair AT. Lacking a bit in speed. This Eva CANNOT fight under water, Requires a high sync ratio.
Unit 03 - Good H2H, great AT, Requires fair Sync ratio. Very stable.
Unit 04 - Excellent Speed, snipe, range. Great AT, Poor H2H Requires high sync. ratio.
Unit 05 - Excellent AT, poor speed, good H2H Requires fair sync ratio.
Unit 06 - Excellent terrain unit, good AT and great strength. Requires good Sync. ratio.

Just decided to quote this as a reminder stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Just decided to quote this as a reminder stick out tongue Thanks big grin

I'll be starting the thread a bit later today smile

Diamond Kisses
Take your time smile

Diamond Kisses
PVQaixvlMwo

This is another great Evangelion video big grin

It shows different parts of the actual anime so you get an idea what it looks like, alongside with having good music to enchant it flirt

Most importantly, it has 002 happy

Ordained
Still have a few questions hmm:

1. My Sync Ratio is only 25% but I'm part of the 6th Unit. Since this is a RP I was wondering if I could keep it this way and just have Tsion grow to have a better Sync Ratio? (You know, character building smile)

2. Do I have to post a pic of my Eva?

3. And last but I'm pretty sure that it's not the least, what does AT mean.

"Unit 06 - Excellent terrain unit, good AT and great strength. Requires good Sync. ratio."

Diamond Kisses
1. I think that is the whole point, that you develop trough the RP big grin I am quite certain you are allowed to do so wink

2. If you do not post a picture, I believe you need at least to post a description of it. Or if Wild-Cherry already has a physical appearance made for it, I do not know stick out tongue

3. The 'Absolute Terror Field' that is a forcefield, seen to be generated by the Evangelions as a protective shield against physical attacks. It is built in such a way that common weapons should not be possible to penetrate it, in order for the Evangelion to undisturbetly fight the Angels without possible alternate distractions from obstacles and such big grin

Ordained
Thank you, Miss Marie. smile

Diamond Kisses
You are most welcome, friend big grin

Vathu
I have AT grenades.

no expression

Diamond Kisses
blink

Say what? stick out tongue

Vathu
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t22/Deadreckoning185/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_001.jpg

Diamond Kisses
002 droolio

Vathu
Yeah.

01 is purple and green..

It's so cool.. sad

Diamond Kisses
002 is far cooler big grin

Look at those red colors droolio

Vathu
I know..

03 was taken by an angel..

Diamond Kisses
DE got a free ticket in and I have no idea how to make my first post no expression

Vathu
DE got a free ticket in and I have no idea how to make my first post no expression

Funny, me either. no expression

Ordained
Who else is in Unit 6 or do I have to start it off myself shrug

Diamond Kisses
Unit 6 is your Evangelion stick out tongue

It is a 'robot' big grin

You are with the rest of the bunch smile

Together with the pilot for Unit 000, 002 woot droolio], 003 and 004 big grin

Ordained
Alright. Well I'm going to try to find a Eva pic and post my bio. It's going to be a little short but after it's posted everyone will understand.

Diamond Kisses
Are you in? Or are you out?

a56P6ri4VGw

Ordained
(Here's Tsion's bio and Eva.)

Bio: Tsion Ben Judah was happy and content with hid life long before Nerv interfered. He was about graduate out of high school and go to college. He had a girlfriend that he was very serious about and he liked his family. But then the Angels came back and ruined everything.

Their return set into motion the most greatest but most unwanted event in Tsion's young life. He was chosen to do something great but wanted nothing to deal with it. He reluctantly joined Nerv as an Eva pilot in the 6th Unit and found out that he was a quick study. He still doesn't want to do this but who else can?

(And Unit 6)
http://users.eastlink.ca/~gnlmce/Leah%20Web%20images/Xion%20the%20Unborn.gif

Diamond Kisses
shock UNBORN! eek!

All of a sudden unit 002 is only second coolest droolio

Ordained
Why... Yes it is no expression I would have never thought anyone would have guessed that.

Diamond Kisses
Are you kidding? oh

Xion is sooooo neat happy

Ordained
The best IMO smile

Diamond Kisses
Alice mhm

Ordained
I could never really get a handle on her. I got the game and she's not that good sad Her combos suck to me.

Diamond Kisses
Who cares if she is good or not? I love her happy

Wild-Cherry
(Here's Tsion's bio and Eva.)

Bio: Tsion Ben Judah was happy and content with hid life long before Nerv interfered. He was about graduate out of high school and go to college. He had a girlfriend that he was very serious about and he liked his family. But then the Angels came back and ruined everything.

Their return set into motion the most greatest but most unwanted event in Tsion's young life. He was chosen to do something great but wanted nothing to deal with it. He reluctantly joined Nerv as an Eva pilot in the 6th Unit and found out that he was a quick study. He still doesn't want to do this but who else can?

(And Unit 6)
http://users.eastlink.ca/~gnlmce/Leah%20Web%20images/Xion%20the%20Unborn.gif Excellent big grin

Welcome smile

Ordained
Who cares if she is good or not? I love her happy Well there you go.

Excellent big grin

Welcome smile I personally thought that the Bio kinda sucked but still like it. Thanks.

Wild-Cherry
Well there you go.

I personally thought that the Bio kinda sucked but still like it. Thanks. It wasn't bad at all happy

Youre welcome big grin

And I LOVE how Unit 06 looks smile

Almost as much as 04 love stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
I love both your pictures angel

Wild-Cherry
A real pity unit 05 didnt show up stick out tongue

Unit 05 is so badass it's not even funny.

But then, I guess it's better he didnt hmm

I would have to put a ton of restrictions on him so he didn't outdo us all stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
002 badasses 005 to pieces raver

Wild-Cherry
002 badasses 005 to pieces raver ffs it has wings droolio

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g91/Gallantmon1X/evangelion/Angels/Evangelions/EvangelionseriesAvatar.gif

Diamond Kisses
Chickens have wings, but you do not see them eat foxes mhm

Wild-Cherry
Chickens have wings, but you do not see them eat foxes mhm Ofc ofc lol

In any case, I think I have plans for unit 05 later in the RP smile

Diamond Kisses
Good raver

Evil plans that Marie will put a stop to evil face

Wild-Cherry
Oh yes vin

Ordained
Hey you two lovely ladies, I have to go get something to eat and then go to work for about two hours. I'll be back later.

Wild-Cherry
Hey you two lovely ladies, I have to go get something to eat and then go to work for about two hours. I'll be back later. ok big grin

Until the other two boys get here we won't progress much anyway stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
You mean the one boy and Vathu, right? big grin

Wild-Cherry
You mean the one boy and Vathu, right? big grin My boy and Vathu big grin

Diamond Kisses
The boy being your boy and then Vathu angel

Darth Extecute
My boy and Vathu big grin

Your boy and Vathu has replied hug

Vathu
I just did again. =D

Diamond Kisses
I will do it again evil face

Diamond Kisses
Vathu sooo did not read my post laughing out loud

Vathu
Your what?

Diamond Kisses
As I said, my post big grin

You did not read my last post stick out tongue

Vathu
Oh...

Wild-Cherry
I'm back faint With a decent connection ermm

I'll reply shortly!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.