Wildcats(Minus Void) vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Spartan
Grifter
Zealot
Warblade
Vodoo
Maul

vs

World War Hulk

Who takes it?

Kenny 07
Huge Wildcats fan. Read everything on them.

Warblade: Not much he can do, hes tough but Hulk can dish out to much and he can't dish out enough, especially as he isn't as tough as he could be.
Grifter: My favorite guy right now. Pretty useless here.
Zealot: She could hurt him but her durability will be her downfall.
Voodoo: She might be a problem, if I remember she has shown different abilities a number of times, her phionic powers wont be enough I think, Prof X couldn't so why should she.
Maul. he gets big, he could be trouble, but not trouble enough, he gets HUGE hes trouble but out of control which is a danger to everyone so wont happen.
Current Spartan (Without Void know) is major powerful. Majestic moved planets, this guy went toe to toe with him.
Spartan has the abilities to do this I THINK.

All together I think they have the chance to do this.

Let's get this awesome team well known. Maybe a respect thread should be made. They do them here I think...maybe...I should..

darthgoober
Originally posted by Kenny 07
Huge Wildcats fan. Read everything on them.

Warblade: Not much he can do, hes tough but Hulk can dish out to much and he can't dish out enough, especially as he isn't as tough as he could be.
Grifter: My favorite guy right now. Pretty useless here.
Zealot: She could hurt him but her durability will be her downfall.
Voodoo: She might be a problem, if I remember she has shown different abilities a number of times, her phionic powers wont be enough I think, Prof X couldn't so why should she.
Maul. he gets big, he could be trouble, but not trouble enough, he gets HUGE hes trouble but out of control which is a danger to everyone so wont happen.
Current Spartan (Without Void know) is major powerful. Majestic moved planets, this guy went toe to toe with him.
Spartan has the abilities to do this I THINK.

All together I think they have the chance to do this.

Let's get this awesome team well known. Maybe a respect thread should be made. They do them here I think...maybe...I should..
If you decide not to let me know. I have most of the teams appearances so I was thinking of doing a respect thread for them myself. I'm just holding off because I'm revamping the Superman respect thread first, and that's a BIG project that takes a lot of time.

Kenny 07
I will be. I would like a partner know. With organizing it. I have all scans that we need so just help me post etc.

PM me if you want to do it with me.

Grifter07
Well seeing as I am a fan of them as well I could help out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.