Salutations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bychance
Hello everybody, I'm new (self explanatory). I can't remember how exactly I found this place, I think I was Google image searching and wound up clicking a picture where the source was this board. I was interested and joined. As you can see by my signature, I'm a big Lucy Lawless/Xena fan =P I have a lot of various other interests though, so I'm not a geek if thats what you're thinking, cause I know thats what you're thinking.

Looks like theres a lot of members and activity here confused I'm some what intimidated LOL. But should be fun smile

bychance
why doesn't my sig show? confused

edit: now I see. Nevermind..

Originally posted by bychance
Hello everybody, I'm new (self explanatory). I can't remember how exactly I found this place, I think I was Google image searching and wound up clicking a picture where the source was this board. I was interested and joined. As you can see by my signature, I'm a big Lucy Lawless/Xena fan =P I have a lot of various other interests though, so I'm not a geek if thats what you're thinking, cause I know thats what you're thinking.

Looks like theres a lot of members and activity here confused I'm some what intimidated LOL. But should be fun smile

Storm
Welcome to our humble madhouse.

vivando-loca
hey, bychance. welcome to kmc! big grin

cool username. smile

Stealth
Hello and welcome happy

shadowKaizer
hey bychance, welcome. hope you have fun. can you read minds?

ladygrim
Howdo smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.