who can out smart who ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
no powers used here only these scientists can invent something to destroy everyone else. who can out smart who ? they each get 1 week to come up with something and 2 day prep of studying eachothers devices.

1 dr. doom
2 dr. strange
3 dr. octopus
4 bruce wayne
5 dr bruce banner
6 hank mcoy
7 egon spengler
8 reed richards

spidey-dude
i say egon or doom wins

Symmetric Chaos
Just tech - Doom, he's sufficently smart and ruthless to make something indecipherable and deadly

No restrictions - Strange, Doom's the only one with magical training to counter something he would make

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Just tech - Doom, he's sufficently smart and ruthless to make something indecipherable and deadly

No restrictions - Strange, Doom's the only one with magical training to counter something he would make yah i give it to doom as well. but egon is still pretty damn smart

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by spidey-dude
yah i give it to doom as well. but egon is still pretty damn smart He's not comic-book-genius smart.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
He's not comic-book-genius smart. still scientist

SnazzySmurph
still scientist So?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
So? so hes invented many things and has a high IQ like the rest of them.

cmack
dr. doom, sorcery under his belt, and he is a tech genius, he wins

SnazzySmurph
so hes invented many things and has a high IQ like the rest of them. His IQ in comparison to most of theirs is meager.

Soljer
Strange or Doom.

Bouboumaster
Banner become the Hulk.. and clash the others! Happy Dance

Seriously, it's between Doom, Stark and Richard. Where is Stark, btw?
Banner, however, could do a mass destruction weapon of biological and chemical shit. In my opinion, he's on par with Doom and Richard, but in another domain.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Banner become the Hulk.. and clash the others! Happy Dance

Seriously, it's between Doom, Stark and Richard. Where is Stark, btw?
Banner, however, could do a mass destruction weapon of biological and chemical shit. In my opinion, he's on par with Doom and Richard, but in another domain. no hulk in this thread he stays banner the whole time or it wouldnt be fair

Grinning Goku
The grammar in this thread has been utterly atrocious, for the most part. Hey fellas, you're not just supposed to look at the colorful pictures, you should try and read the words too.

Bouboumaster
For my part, I'm sorry. English is not my maternal language, but I try to learn...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.