Exar Kun & Darth Maul vs Mace Windu & Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0°Mandalore°0
All at their prime.. the setting is: Geonosis at the arena.

darthsith19
Mace and Ulic win. Ulic stalemated Kun before - Mace kills Maul, then he and Ulic togetehr curbstomp Kun.

Count Makashi
Mace versus Maul and Ulic Versus Exar- What darthsith said

Mace versus Exar and Ulic versus Maul- Still Mace and Ulic win, both can defeat their opponents, but its very close.

tulakhordpwns
Mace and Ulic

Sith Dude
Ulic and Exar are tied, but Mace can definetly take Maul.

So Mace Windu and Ulic Qel-Droma all the way.

chingchangwalla
Ulic and Exar are tied... With Sabers. Kun most likely destroys with all his sorcery shit. Maul and Ulic is so tough. I love Ulic heaps but Maul probably just takes this by a thinning white hair on Dooku's head. Ulic has more skill but Maul has a higher tolerance to pain and is much more versatile. He has fought against better opponents than Cel-Droma, some of the best duellists in the galaxy; Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, Ventress, Grievous and countless other Jedi. It all depends on Mace and Exar and as much as I hate to say it, I fancy Kun's chances. I don't see a 2v1 happening though because both battles would be frickin amazing.

AncientPower
Only before Exar Kun learns ancient Sith combat techniques and vastly improves.

Syndicate
Team 1.

carthage
I'd back team 1 in both.

Ulic can only roughly compare to Maul in sabers, but he's inferior in the force in terms of combative application and would lose to either albeit in hard fought matches. Exar or Maul are good enough to stall Mace in sabers, long enough for Exar to power through Ulic with blasts or Maul to win with TK

SunRazer
Exar and Maul win.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Only before Exar Kun learns ancient Sith combat techniques and vastly improves.

Did Ulic not improve as well?

DarthAnt66
bump

Nephthys
Maul somehow trips off a ledge even on Geonosis. Team 2 dominate. estahuh

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
Exar and Maul win.

carthage
Maul is a massive weak link

team 2 everytime

Rockydonovang
windu gets team 2 the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.