Thanos vs PC Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
eek!

Rorschach
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos

thanos isnt getting disintegratied. he would beat validus, bottom line.

grey fox
There is only ONE way Thanos can take out Validus, that is by attacking his stupid brain-dome. But even that may fail....

Soljer
Containment block for the win. shifty.

rico777
Don't forget that Thanos has heart!

boriquaking55
Thanos is too smart and has too much tech to lose to the stupid Validus. Containment Block-Gun FTW shifty

quanchi112
thanos wins. validus is overrated.

Evil_Ash
Haha.

No.

Validus murders Thanos.

CaptainStoic
Pc Validus had the mind of an enfant, Thanos would never lose to this guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Haha.

No.

Validus murders Thanos. thanos takes down the beyonder and thor with the power gem. validus is an idiot. thanos makes geniuses look like idiots.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Pc Validus had the mind of an enfant, Thanos would never lose to this guy. thumb up thumb up

llagrok
Quanchi, stop making those ridiculous claims.

rico777
thanos takes down the beyonder and thor with the power gem. validus is an idiot. thanos makes geniuses look like idiots.

Quanchi i'm curious... who has more heart? Thanos or Thor?

TricksterPriest
Validus has LIGHTING IN TEH BRAINZZ!!!!11!!!! sdurorm

Sirius77
PC Validus murders Thanos.
He took two PC Kryptonian level beings
at the same time. He is a beast.

A containment block would just piss him off.

In this case, he literally has the strength to pick up
Thanos, tear every one of his limbs off, and then
eat his remains.

PC Validus ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi, stop making those ridiculous claims. i could say the same of u. i come here to debate.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77

eat his remains.

PC Validus ftw. validus would get his ass kicked by warrior madness thor with the power gem. thanos took him down.

thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Quanchi i'm curious... who has more heart? Thanos or Thor? debate with me dont try to start things.

k. thanks.

Sirius77
Eye of the Tiger!!!

quanchi112
Eye of the Tiger!!! thanos takes down the beyonder. nuff said.

Gecko4lif

eat his remains.

PC Validus ftw.

3 kryptioan level being at the same time actually

Validus > containment black

Thonas would get his ass whooped BADLY in hand to hand

but thanos isnt stupid.

I think he would let validus get in 1 shot to test his strength but that 1 shot would well... 1 shot thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
3 kryptioan level being at the same time actually

Validus > containment black

Thonas would get his ass whooped BADLY in hand to hand

but thanos isnt stupid.

I think he would let validus get in 1 shot to test his strength but that 1 shot would well... 1 shot thanos validus isnt oneshotting thanos not at all. odin couldnt do it and neither could tyrant. this logic fails.

Validus
validus would get his ass kicked by warrior madness thor with the power gem.
crylaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Validus
crylaugh uhm he would. what could validus do to him. nothing.

next.

llagrok
I'd watch my tone if I were you Quanchi. You're already hated by roughly 90% of the people here in the comic section, and I'm pretty sure you'll be gone if you keep trying to push it up to 100.

With that said, I also doubt that Validus would have a hard time beating Warrior Madness+Power gem Thor. Needless to say Thor became a lot stronger with it faster. Thanos mentioned how he was constantly growing in power.

quanchi112
I'd watch my tone if I were you Quanchi. You're already hated by roughly 90% of the people here in the comic section, and I'm pretty sure you'll be gone if you keep trying to push it up to 100.

With that said, I also doubt that Validus would have a hard time beating Warrior Madness+Power gem Thor. Needless to say Thor became a lot stronger with it faster. Thanos mentioned how he was constantly growing in power. why should i watch my tone this guy mocks me left and right yet i dont mock him back at all. validus couldnt ko thor with the power gem. ur welcome to explain how he would though if u want.

on a sidenote peoples feleings against me is irrelevant. i do not come her eto make friends and i am always respectful of others but im not going to allow someone to repeatedly mock my intelligence and me.

llagrok
People mocking your intelligence is a reaction to your behaviour and attitude.

quanchi112
People mocking your intelligence is a reaction to your behaviour and attitude. and im not supposed to react to their mocking. i see other posters tear i mean tear into each others beings. that isnt my style but i wont sit there and play nice and say stop it over and over. i report if it doesnt stop and gets outa hand. that is what we are supposed to do.

Soljer
Quanchi, honestly, this isn't meant to be mocking or inflammatory in the least.

If you typed with a little more intelligence, a little more suaveness. Arranged your thoughts more clearly, used a little better grammar, syntax, spelling, all that?

You'd be received a lot less hatefully. You'd be respected a lot more, and you'd be ignored much less often.

Yeah, you may not care, but, in earnest, no one really takes you seriously, whether or not a point you bring up is valid or not.

If you just put a little more effort into your posts, you'd receive far fewer flames.

Just a little advice.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer

If you typed with a little more intelligence, a little more suaveness. Arranged your thoughts more clearly, used a little better grammar, syntax, spelling, all that?

You'd be received a lot less hatefully. You'd be respected a lot more, and you'd be ignored much less often.

Yeah, you may not care, but, in earnest, no one really takes you seriously, whether or not a point you bring up is valid or not.

If you just put a little more effort into your posts, you'd receive far fewer flames.

Just a little advice. Understood and i took no offense by this post. Usually i am responding to so many posters in so many threads i respond as quickly as possible. But i will try this out for a bit and see how it fits me.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer

Just a little advice.

How much force is required to crack Validus' "brain dome" ?

TricksterPriest

AFAIK, it's never happened. I know for sure it never happened to PC Validus, not so sure about post crisis.

cmack
thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by cmack
thanos Indeed.

Sirius77
People mocking your intelligence is a reaction to your behaviour and attitude.

Three PC Krytonian level beings were un
able to do it, and got pwned in the process.

Each of those three beings were capable of
towing several solar systems worth of planets
under thier own strength without any sign of
struggle what so ever.

So with that said, I guess (and only guess),
force capable of at least destroying several
hundred universes or more.

Sirius77

My bad, its late, lol...

I was referring to this quote in my
previous post.

Validus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
AFAIK, it's never happened. I know for sure it never happened to PC Validus, not so sure about post crisis.
He doesn't even deserve mention. The recent showings of Validus have been an abomination.

Kurash
validus

quanchi112
again thanos could hang with this not so smart opponent. when has thanos lost to an idiot?

nvrbeenwthagirl
again thanos could hang with this not so smart opponent. when has thanos lost to an idiot?
Validus is a force of nature. He could stand up to tyrant easily. Thanos has not a shot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Validus is a force of nature. He could stand up to tyrant easily. Thanos has not a shot. validus would not beat tyrant im sorry. again when ha sthanos lost to an idiot. tyrant wasnt the brainless fool that validus is now is he?

shifty

KMC_Drifter
validus would not beat tyrant im sorry. again when ha sthanos lost to an idiot. tyrant wasnt the brainless fool that validus is now is he?

shifty

Well, I can assure you.....Thanos has never taken a punch from anyone with PC Validus' strength. Yes, that one punch will be a one-shot. Either Thanos will be KO'd....or he'll be flyin' on out of the solar system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.