I was abused by Jocks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord. Kadaj
So today i got called a gay emo by these ugly jock people.. it was annoying but i just reminded them of the fact that they have had no girlfriends whereas i have and they seemed to shut up lol. Pointless thread but hey you people seem bored. ^^ Happy Dance Yay i havent Banana'd for ages!

TRH
haermm

Lord. Kadaj
Whoa thats a super creepy smilie.

Rogue Jedi
I was bullied by the jocks as well. until I learned how to fight back.

Lord. Kadaj
Maybe i should learn to kick ass, im just so runtish and they are so um jockish so its unfair. However the bigger they are the harder they fall i guess. :/

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord. Kadaj
Maybe i should learn to kick ass, im just so runtish and they are so um jockish so its unfair. However the bigger they are the harder they fall i guess. :/ I knocked out the varsity QB while defending my indian friend. That pretty much cured me of my pacifism.

Secretus
When all else fails, kick 'em in the nuts.

That or buy mace.

Lord. Kadaj
Haha awesome! should i perhaps get an Indian friend to inspire my inner strength?

Lord. Kadaj
Originally posted by Secretus
When all else fails, kick 'em in the nuts.

That or buy mace.
Good point!

Rogue Jedi
well, he was weird looking and he smelled, but he was still my friend.

PiruBlood
i hate jocks i truely do. there nothing but steroid users anyway and i dont need steroids to kill em.

Rogue Jedi
they do indeed tend to be elitist.

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, he was weird looking and he smelled, but he was still my friend.

Still, it's good to know you watch you're friends back no matter what.

Rare, these days.

Rogue Jedi
Still, it's good to know you watch you're friends back no matter what.

Rare, these days. yeah, when three varsity football players gang up on one person, someone has to step in.

Lord. Kadaj
Yes it was very admirable! Plus its helping us against the faggish jocks who seriously lack brain capacity.. one of them didnt know the meaning of the word Reign, he thought it was the rain from the sky..

Rogue Jedi
or a movie about dragons.

PiruBlood
i remember 2 jocks ripped on this kid for no reason. i guess he was some new kid but i bailed him out buy introducing my fist into the 1 jocks face and the 2nd one didnt do shit.. till this day it cracks me up 2 guys pick on a new kid then one leaves his boy to hang when someone there size gets involved.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PiruBlood
i remember 2 jocks ripped on this kid for no reason. i guess he was some new kid but i bailed him out buy introducing my fist into the 1 jocks face and the 2nd one didnt do shit.. till this day it cracks me up 2 guys pick on a new kid then one leaves his boy to hang when someone there size gets involved. laughing

Lord. Kadaj
Haha nice work!

PiruBlood
laughing

i like to fight what can i say. german mixed with italian and irish is a deadly combination.

Rogue Jedi
i like to fight what can i say. german mixed with italian and irish is a deadly combination. german an irish here, baby. along with french and cherokee.

Diamond Kisses
So today i got called a gay emo by these ugly jock people.. it was annoying but i just reminded them of the fact that they have had no girlfriends whereas i have and they seemed to shut up lol. Pointless thread but hey you people seem bored. ^^ Happy Dance Yay i havent Banana'd for ages!

So, not having a girlfriend is the latest in the 'pwn' buisiness? ermm

Kelly_Bean
Funny, the so-called "jocks" of my school got ALL the girls. They were the most popular group of school.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Funny, the so-called "jocks" of my school got ALL the girls. They were the most popular group of school.

you would know you probably took on the whole team in the locker room.

Kelly_Bean
you would know you probably took on the whole team in the locker room.
You should know, you were one of the ones that fecked me up against a locker.

PiruBlood
You should know, you were one of the ones that fecked me up against a locker.

naw that wasnt me. i went from nasty b*tches to classy b*tches and plus i dont need h.i.v from a human *** dumpster like yourself. all you are is a nasty disgusting filthy stank hoe! i wouldnt eat your P*ssy if you offered me a 6 figure check. now shut up before i screw you with my shoe.

Secretus
Try to calm down, man.

Kelly_Bean
naw that wasnt me. i went from nasty b*tches to classy b*tches and plus i dont need h.i.v from a human *** dumpster like yourself. all you are is a nasty disgusting filthy stank hoe! i wouldnt eat your P*ssy if you offered me a 6 figure check. now shut up before i screw you with my shoe.
I guess the fact that no one really likes you really takes its toll, huh? I didn't exactly like bending down with tweezers and a magnifying glass just to find your pecker, but I did it anyway.

PiruBlood
I guess the fact that no one really likes you really takes its toll, huh? I didn't exactly like bending down with tweezers and a magnifying glass just to find your pecker, but I did it anyway.

damn get some new material. thats some 3rd grade shit. your nothing but a internet kelly bundy. i bet your parents neglected you as a kid. i wouldnt be suprised if you had to suck a guys genitalia just to get a hot meal. i bet you had more cocks in you like a shot gun. your also probably the reason why the u.s is facing a huge aids crisis. now kelly be like your mother go back to your little street corner and hopefully someone slains you cause even on the internet you bring pain to my ears.

Disturbed Angel
I don't know you but I love the quote in your sig!!!! jumpy

"What's here? A cup closed in my true love's hand? Poison I see hath been his timeless end. O churl, drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? I will kiss thy lips, haply some posion yet doth hang on them, to make me die with a restorative....."

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment I memorised Romeo + Juilet when I was eight. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment I love Shakespeare. love

MR.Grum
So today i got called a gay emo by these ugly jock people.. it was annoying but i just reminded them of the fact that they have had no girlfriends whereas i have and they seemed to shut up lol. Pointless thread but hey you people seem bored. ^^ Happy Dance Yay i havent Banana'd for ages! steeks

Secretus
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel

"What's here? A cup closed in my true love's hand? Poison I see hath been his timeless end. O churl, drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? I will kiss thy lips, haply some posion yet doth hang on them, to make me die with a restorative....."

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment I memorised Romeo + Juilet when I was eight. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment I love Shakespeare. love

That's such a turn on.

love

lord xyz
So today i got called a gay emo by these ugly jock people.. it was annoying but i just reminded them of the fact that they have had no girlfriends whereas i have and they seemed to shut up lol. Pointless thread but hey you people seem bored. ^^ Happy Dance Yay i havent Banana'd for ages! Change you username. no expression

Disturbed Angel
That's such a turn on.

love
It is? confused I never met a guy that cared who Shakespeare was, much less found it endearing that I like his work. srsly

Disturbed Angel

Never mind, I just looked at your profile and realised you used to be Gen. Grievous. smile I remember you now. yes What'd you change your name for, tho? confused

MR.Grum
Never mind, I just looked at your profile and realised you used to be Gen. Grievous. smile I remember you now. yes What'd you change your name for, tho? confused lmao ha!

Scythe
Haha, this thread makes me laugh.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, this thread makes me laugh. it indeed dose

Röland
Originally posted by MR.Grum
it indeed dose

"Does." 31

MR.Grum

~Bun Bun~

eek! eek! I remember yooou!! hug

Jocks suck yes

MR.Grum
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
eek! eek! I remember yooou!! hug

Jocks suck yes your at a cafe

Disturbed Angel
lmao ha!
confused

~Bun Bun~
your at a cafe

confused

Naw I'm at my parents house, in their den...

Reverend Axel
So today i got called a gay emo by these ugly jock people.. it was annoying but i just reminded them of the fact that they have had no girlfriends whereas i have and they seemed to shut up lol. Pointless thread but hey you people seem bored. ^^ Happy Dance Yay i havent Banana'd for ages! For some reason I thought this was Kali haermm

MR.Grum
confused herbnoneOriginally posted by ~Bun Bun~
confused

Naw I'm at my parents house, in their den... still looks like a cafe

Röland
jherbhi milk

dragon parts infinity

O rly? haermm

Your face = infinity * ugly haermm

~Bun Bun~
herbnone still looks like a cafe

blink

Me confuzed

MR.Grum
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
blink

Me confuzed i have yu on camera

Grinning Goku
I was bullied by the jocks as well. until I learned how to fight back.

Using a gun?

Shelbert Lemon
i like to fight what can i say. german mixed with italian and irish is a deadly combination. ............no expression ............ laughing out loud

Lord. Kadaj
Hey this thread lasted.. longer than i thought it would. And i would change my username but im lazy its been this way when i left like two years ago so meh.

the welsh one
jocks in my school are nice to me and most of my mates

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Using a gun? no, mi manos, ese. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.