Resident Evil 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Has anyone seen this movie yet?

Any comments to whether it was good or bad?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great movie.

cruel jedi
is it out yet confused

nimbus006
Saw it yesterday. Better than 2, not as good as 1, but overall entertaining and fun movie.

Once again though the acting was pretty bad.

Otus

Bicnarok
Originally posted by nimbus006
Saw it yesterday. Better than 2, not as good as 1, but overall entertaining and fun movie.

Once again though the acting was pretty bad.

who cares about actingsmile

Action, cool effects, wicked monsters and nice looking gals are the important factors in these movies smokin'

ragesRemorse
it is watchable

MildPossession
Enjoyed the first one, second one was meh with horrible action scenes. I will see the third one on rental, don't have high hopes for it though.

S_W_LeGenD
It is good but not the best one in the series.

The final boss is great but the fight was shorter then expected, which was actually disappointing.

The story still continues.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
it is watchable

Its very watchable as well as enjoyable.

Robtard
Horrible film, not even fun for a "senseless action" film, where you just want to zone out and not have to think on characters or plot lines.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I look forward to the next one.

Aizen
Extremely bad , then again if you have some free time watch it, it's ok BUT if you're a Resident Evil fan, avoid this as much as you can.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Aizen
Extremely bad , then again if you have some free time watch it, it's ok BUT if you're a Resident Evil fan, avoid this as much as you can.

I am a Resident evil fan and yet I have enjoyed all three movies.

Bloinky
I like the Resident Evil movies but for some reason I just can't watch them anymore.

jinzin
I'm a huge fan of R.E.

They're like, the only video games I ever care to play all the way through lol...

ummm Well, this movie is okay I suppose.. but the plot just seems a bit disjointed.

The way the movie goes about, it's really hard to care for any of the characters, and Alice just isn't enough of a developed character herself to keep you totally interested in "what happens next".

The action sequences were pretty few and far between. This series just seems to have taken a tumble...

Of course I'm one of the (apparently few) fans who enjoyed the second movie a lot as compared with the first so that tells you where my opinion's at.

I just thought that the first movie was really creepy, and it had decent characters, the second movie really had an exciting mindless action/thriller tone and a great soundtrack that just made it fun to watch.
This movie though: It's not really creepy, it's not action packed.. it's just kind of.... well.. it's as bland as the desert that the movie's story is set in.. erm

I'd go see it, only because there's really nothing else out in theatres worth watching at the moment save 3:10 to Yuma and DRAGONWARS lol... but don't go in expecting much.

digby
I thought it was pretty good. I saw a copy of it streaming online over at FOMDB.com

I dont know about the whole telekenetic powers though, that kind of over does it. I heard they are based on the books though and that included it..

gingercaily
This movie sounds interesting. I never miss this one.

zslick
people people people this is what we get when we trust directors to direct games. Yea it didnt stick with the game but its just another resident evil movie. Action was good, acting eh, but it was a movie to watch. i'd stop depending on it to be like the game since one.

also if there is another one how the hell would it be. a whole bunch of alice running around would just kill the movie all through. Wesker in the movie was pretty sick, but what pissed me off is how come claire didnt mention her brother at all and what the hell happened to jill.

(hey didnt anyone notice the ambulance said RC ambulance?)

Shank 'n Bake
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm a huge fan of R.E.

They're like, the only video games I ever care to play all the way through lol...

ummm Well, this movie is okay I suppose.. but the plot just seems a bit disjointed.

The way the movie goes about, it's really hard to care for any of the characters, and Alice just isn't enough of a developed character herself to keep you totally interested in "what happens next".

The action sequences were pretty few and far between. This series just seems to have taken a tumble...

Of course I'm one of the (apparently few) fans who enjoyed the second movie a lot as compared with the first so that tells you where my opinion's at.

I just thought that the first movie was really creepy, and it had decent characters, the second movie really had an exciting mindless action/thriller tone and a great soundtrack that just made it fun to watch.
This movie though: It's not really creepy, it's not action packed.. it's just kind of.... well.. it's as bland as the desert that the movie's story is set in.. erm

I'd go see it, only because there's really nothing else out in theatres worth watching at the moment save 3:10 to Yuma and DRAGONWARS lol... but don't go in expecting much.

I agree completely.

Mairuzu
Did not like the ending

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Did not like the ending

Why?

Discos
Should be seeing this movie in the next couple of weeks over here, Don't like the look of it but I have 2 weeks holiday to take and its cinema time baby.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why?

Seemed cheesy

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Seemed cheesy

It was supposed to so they could keep the movie wide open.

cruel jedi
its just come out today in UK im going to see it in the next couple of weeks yes

Kazenji
I've only seen the first two. The second was shit and the first one is the only decent one that at least resembles the games especally on the gore factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.