Claire Vs. A Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8920/claymorev02c009p182p183nv6.jpg
Claire!

Vs.

SpiderMan, Mr. Fantastic, Wolverine, Human Torch and Cyclops!

Endless Mike
Torch solos

BTW manga/anime threads aren't allowed

Diamond Kisses
I am sorry about that embarrasment

I however doubt Torch solo her stick out tongue

Endless Mike
All he has to do is fly into the air and activate his nova flame. She'll die from suffocation or incineration before she can even get close.

Akuki
Claire could match or beat Spiderman or Mr. Fantastic but would have trouble with the rest

Endless Mike
I don't even know about beating Spider-man, after all he can catch bullets. I haven't seen any proof that she's that fast, not to mention he has precognition to top it off.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't even know about beating Spider-man, after all he can catch bullets. I haven't seen any proof that she's that fast, not to mention he has precognition to top it off.

No proof that she is that fast? stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rt7JSgSw0

Look at 01:09, 02:19 and 02:54 stick out tongue

All that being when she is not even at 10% wink

Endless Mike
And your point is?

That's not nearly as fast as a bullet.

There's no proof that Claymore characters are as fast as the speed of sound.

Diamond Kisses
My point was how quickly they parry things and that she decapitated seven other Claymores without them even seeing her move big grin

If you look at 02:00 in the same video, you will see that she can at least run 360 meters/second. Also thinking of how quick she is at dodging and swinging her blade, I would say she has no problems with actual bullets smile

Q4rt7JSgSw0

I would say Claire is faster than Spiderman in more than one way wink

Spiderman has his Spidersense to help him catch bullets, so that could be considered cheating if we go by meassure pure speed shrug angel

Endless Mike
360 m/s? This number comes from where, exactly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.