The End has come...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
mad mad mad mad Im Out of soda!!!!! Someone go pick me up a 12pack ill give you boobie pics for it! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Diet Caffeine Sams cola Pwns alllll kinds of ass.

PiruBlood
your boobs aint real. i know you got a flat chest.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
mad mad mad mad Im Out of soda!!!!! Someone go pick me up a 12pack ill give you boobie pics for it! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Diet Caffeine Sams cola Pwns alllll kinds of ass.
Good gracious! dd *Runs off to the nearest store*

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by PiruBlood
your boobs aint real. i know you got a flat chest. Ask RJ. wink He knows all about my boobies.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Good gracious! dd *Runs off to the nearest store* *gives Kelly a tittyloveinhug* MM KELLLY!!!!!!!! love

Kelly_Bean
*gives Kelly a tittyloveinhug* MM KELLLY!!!!!!!! love
love Damn, Sam's Cola does own! I thought I was the only one that thought that stuff was good! That and the Mountain Thunder (I think it was called).w00t

WickedTexasMomA
love Damn, Sam's Cola does own! I thought I was the only one that thought that stuff was good! That and the Mountain Thunder (I think it was called).w00t laughing I love the stuff! Its 2$ cheaper and taste damn good!.. Ok so the cheap part was why I started drinking the Sams brand.. But hey I like it now! I also buy the Diet cola cause my husband wont drink it. eek!

Kelly_Bean
laughing I love the stuff! Its 2$ cheaper and taste damn good!.. Ok so the cheap part was why I started drinking the Sams brand.. But hey I like it now! I also buy the Diet cola cause my husband wont drink it. eek!
Hell yes for cheaper prices! I <3's teh Wal-Mart! I'm also a Faygo and a BigK (depending on the flavor) girl. Good, if your hubby won't drink it, more for you! That's the way I see it. laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
Hell yes for cheaper prices! I <3's teh Wal-Mart! I'm also a Faygo and a BigK (depending on the flavor) girl. Good, if your hubby won't drink it, more for you! That's the way I see it. laughing out loud Same! Tho I shop for house hold stuff at the Dollor store. The same brand for alot of stuff is 2$ cheaper, so im all over it!Recently ive notice that my kids have been drinking my soda.. Next ill just buy green tea the lipton stuff. NO ONE in my house but me likes it.lol confused I think? I hope! stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
Same! Tho I shop for house hold stuff at the Dollor store. The same brand for alot of stuff is 2$ cheaper, so im all over it!Recently ive notice that my kids have been drinking my soda.. Next ill just buy green tea the lipton stuff. NO ONE in my house but me likes it.lol confused I think? I hope! stick out tongue
I'm a Family Dollar geek. Do they have a Family Dollar where you live? That's my favorite place to go..and it always smells nice as soon as I walk in the door, LOL. I've never had Green Tea before though, I used to see people bring it to school with them and drink it.

PiruBlood
you both are cheap sluts. end of conversation.

WickedTexasMomA
Dude dont make me ripe your balls off...oh wait they havent droped yet.

MR.Grum

Diet Caffeine Sams cola Pwns alllll kinds of ass. )_) how about you just gimmeh the pic

WickedTexasMomA
I'm a Family Dollar geek. Do they have a Family Dollar where you live? That's my favorite place to go..and it always smells nice as soon as I walk in the door, LOL. I've never had Green Tea before though, I used to see people bring it to school with them and drink it. Ooo ya I like the family dollar myself! But the closes one is across the lake in Kingstone so I dont get out there often. You should try the green tea! Its pretty good and its a healthy drink.

MR.Grum
Ooo ya I like the family dollar myself! But the closes one is across the lake in Kingstone so I dont get out there often. You should try the green tea! Its pretty good and its a healthy drink. and so it spreads

Kelly_Bean
Ooo ya I like the family dollar myself! But the closes one is across the lake in Kingstone so I dont get out there often. You should try the green tea! Its pretty good and its a healthy drink.
Wow! Hm...I dunno, I don't want to buy a drink and then waste it. I heard it was good and it also may help with cancer or something like that? Ionno..I know it's just good for ya. stick out tongue

MR.Grum
Wow! Hm...I dunno, I don't want to buy a drink and then waste it. I heard it was good and it also may help with cancer or something like that? Ionno..I know it's just good for ya. stick out tongue ~bites~

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by MR.Grum
~bites~
herbdryhump

PiruBlood
Dude dont make me ripe your balls off...oh wait they havent droped yet.

your gona ripe my balls? learn to speack you dumb b*tch before i kill you like mike vick. oh and btw my balls have dropped go ask your mother she knows how they taste and i bet you do to when she kisses you.

WickedTexasMomA
Green tea washes out all the "nastys" and causes you to piss alot. When I was working on loosing my weight after my baby. I was drinking 2-5 20oz bottles a day,water pills daily ad the Gym. Withen the first month I lost 30pounds.

MR.Grum
herbdryhump herb

PiruBlood
Green tea washes out all the "nastys" and causes you to piss alot. When I was working on loosing my weight after my baby. I was drinking 2-5 20oz bottles a day,water pills daily ad the Gym. Withen the first month I lost 30pounds.

your more like gaining weight then losing it.

Kelly_Bean
your gona ripe my balls? learn to speack you dumb b*tch before i kill you like mike vick. oh and btw my balls have dropped go ask your mother she knows how they taste and i bet you do to when she kisses you.
Before telling someone to learn how to speak, learn how to spell and use grammar yourself, kiddo.
Wow, congratties, honeybunz! The next time I go to the corner store or something I'm gonna have to get some!

WickedTexasMomA
*sighs* Kelly there are to many 10yo on this site.

Kelly_Bean
You're telling me.

Scythe
And sitll no boobs...

MR.Grum
*sighs* Kelly there are to many 10yo on this site. whats a 10yo

PiruBlood
Before telling someone to learn how to speak, learn how to spell and use grammar yourself, kiddo.

Wow, congratties, honeybunz! The next time I go to the corner I'm gonna have to get some! [/QUOTE

wow i knew you was a whore

Kelly_Bean
whats a 10yo
Y/O stands for Year Olds. 10 Year Olds.

Kelly_Bean

Wow, congratties, honeybunz! The next time I go to the corner I'm gonna have to get some!
Nice attempt at a comeback. rofl

PiruBlood

if thats true than why you on here? you looking for a 10 year old to have sex with? you sick ****.

MR.Grum
Y/O stands for Year Olds. 10 Year Olds. ok what ever happened to ##yr.~and im older than tex

WickedTexasMomA
Nice attempt at a comeback. rofl laughing

MR.Grum
Nice attempt at a comeback. rofl herbshock

WickedTexasMomA
ok what ever happened to ##yr.~and im older than tex *hug* I still think of you as a younger bro?stick out tongue

PiruBlood
kelly and wickend i would love to continue this battle of witts with you but oviously your unarmed and i goda suport my kid by going to work. unlike texas ho bag i care for my kid.

MR.Grum
*hug* I still think of you as a younger bro?stick out tongue herbnonei might ok so dont mind me if i go in your underwear closet then.

WickedTexasMomA
kelly and wickend i would love to continue this battle of witts with you but oviously your unarmed and i goda suport my kid by going to work. unlike texas ho bag i care for my kid. Wow you are so much better then me.confused Its not like I have the day off or anything. I mean seesh I only make 35.50 an hour and my husband makes 17.15. Lord we just dont make enough to support our kids. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
kelly and wickend i would love to continue this battle of witts with you

Battle of witts? Tell me you didn't include yourself in that equation then.

Kelly_Bean
kelly and wickend i would love to continue this battle of witts with you but oviously your unarmed and i goda suport my kid by going to work. unlike texas ho bag i care for my kid.
There was no battle to begin with. It was just two women against one lonely little boy who has no life. You're too young to have kids, unless you got a girl pregnant at your low age of 12, which would be fairly surprising to me considering I can tell by your attitude through the internet towards others, you clearly haven't even been near anyone elses vagina other than your mothers.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Scythe
Battle of witts? Tell me you didn't include yourself in that equation then. lmao i just watch them kill them selves you do the same.

WickedTexasMomA
Battle of witts? Tell me you didn't include yourself in that equation then. kisseskisses

Scythe
Pirublood gets a kick out of scaring the local kids with such horrors as bad grammar, un-processed threats and dual incest provoking thoughts! He's a madman and a genius...

lmao i just watch them kill them selves you do the same.

We serve food here sir...

WickedTexasMomA
There was no battle to begin with. It was just two women against one lonely little boy who has no life. You're too young to have kids, unless you got a girl pregnant at your low age of 12, which would be fairly surprising to me considering I can tell by your attitude through the internet towards others, you clearly haven't even been near anyone elses vagina other than your mothers. pray

Kelly_Bean
pray
herbdryhump

WickedTexasMomA
Pirublood gets a kick out of scaring the local kids with such horrors as bad grammar, un-processed threats and dual incest provoking thoughts! He's a madman and a genius...

We serve food here sir... And Bacardi!

MR.Grum

We serve food here sir... ok ill have some goat shit with a side of brains..

Scythe
your more like gaining weight then losing it.

Lemme help your stupidity alittle.

you're more likely gaining weight rather then losing it.

How's this? Too much for you Piru? Oh, I'm so sorry...

Scythe
ok ill have some goat shit with a side of brains..

One Rogue Jedi special, comin' up!

MR.Grum
One Rogue Jedi special, comin' up! lmao

WickedTexasMomA
Lemme help your stupidity alittle.

How's this? Too much for you Piru? Oh, I'm so sorry... droolio Can I lick your feet?!

WickedTexasMomA
One Rogue Jedi special, comin' up! flex Meanie!

Scythe
droolio Can I lick your feet?!

If I had some yeah, you can tickle my goat hooves though.

flex Meanie!

Psh, Ranger Jones is my brother, we're homies.

MR.Grum
flex Meanie! herbnone i dont see that as mean

Scythe
It wasn't mean, that's how Ranger Jones and I get along, it's quite fun.

WickedTexasMomA
If I had some yeah, you can tickle my goat hooves though.

Psh, Ranger Jones is my brother, we're homies.

*tickles*jawdrop There so BIG!

MR.Grum
It wasn't mean, that's how Ranger Jones and I get along, it's quite fun. brotherly love to show my affection i pick random fight with mine.not only is it a workout but its learning.

~Bun Bun~
Pop will be the death of me one day yes

How it goin' momA?? I rmemeber you!!

MR.Grum
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Pop will be the death of me one day yes

How it goin' momA?? I rmemeber you!! herb

WickedTexasMomA
Feel like shit today, got an adjustment yesterday my neck still hurts tho.=(

MR.Grum
Feel like shit today, got an adjustment yesterday my neck still hurts tho.=( oo yeah thats hurting me now

Storm
PiruBlood, consider yourself warned for member bashing.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Storm
PiruBlood, consider yourself warned for member bashing. Hi five!

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Storm
PiruBlood, consider yourself warned for member bashing. cool Storm is so cool, and sweet. he makes my teeth rot.

Kelly_Bean
cool Storm is so cool, and sweet. he makes my teeth rot.
I'll make your teeth rot. vin

Scythe
*tickles*jawdrop There so BIG!

That's what she said!

Har har har har har!

Barker
Someone take the New Topic button away from this chick. haermm

Röland

Storm is a grown woman. haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
Someone take the New Topic button away from this chick. haermm

Aww, let Roland have some fun...

...oh wait.

Scythe

WickedTexasMomA
He, She, doesnt matter they both have a mouth.

Röland

Scythe
He, She, doesnt matter they both have a mouth.

And what mouth!!

Boioioioioioioioioioing!

Scythe

Scythe
F*ck!

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Barker
Someone take the New Topic button away from this chick. haermm cool Easy kiddo, If you dont like my topic in the "off topic" forum go to GD. stick out tongue

Scythe
cool Easy kiddo, If you dont like my topic in the "off topic" forum go to GD. stick out tongue

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Röland
You suck at being a mirror Rolos!

Communist Lies and Propaganda!

Barker
cool Easy kiddo, If you dont like my topic in the "off topic" forum go to GD. stick out tongue
fear

Scythe

Scythe
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=1024

See?

Röland
Ah dude, I was on www.killsometime.com and I saw this video with some dude's huge ass zit, and lyke, he popped it, and lyke, a worm shaped puss baggage came out, ewwy! Check it out when you can, it made me hungry and think of Mist.

Right. *vomits* fear

Scythe
Didja see Rolos? Didja? Didja?

WickedTexasMomA
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=1024

See? OMG that was so freaking GREAAAAT! It was a damn worm! eek!

Scythe
OMG that was so freaking GREAAAAT! It was a damn worm! eek!

I KNOW! Wasn't it sick as shit! I almost threw up because I was eating a burrito at the time they were viewing it!

WickedTexasMomA
I KNOW! Wasn't it sick as shit! I almost threw up because I was eating a burrito at the time they were viewing it! Man I wish I could have popd that! I would have had some great fun with it!!!

Kelly_Bean
Nothing makes me vomit, even gruesome videos and images.

Röland
I've seen that video before!

The best part is the commentary. crylaugh

Scythe
Yeah, that dude's mom(I'm guessing) had to puke at one time, didn't she?

WickedTexasMomA
Wasnt it his GF?

PiruBlood

oh wow man your kool you try to come at me after i logged off eh? try something wile im on for once and maybe you can be my new punching bag.

SelphieT

oh wow man your kool you try to come at me after i logged off eh? try something wile im on for once and maybe you can be my new punching bag.

laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean

I guess your warning from Storm wasn't enough. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PiruBlood
I guess your warning from Storm wasn't enough. roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw kelly your nothing and always will be nothing. this is just a harmless little chat thread and you snitch to a mod cause some guy on the other side of your monitor bashes you. that tells me online or offline your a snitch and always gona be a snitch. i mean my god you people just sit online for god knows how many hours a day. yea before you all say we see you online yea im online but i bet you suckers have a higher post count than i do. and what does that tell you? what you need to do kelly is get off the lil forum and go get your lazy ass a job cause your mommy and daddy aint always gona take care of you.

Schecter
learn to speack

LOL

its funny because he didnt mean to do that

SelphieT
btw kelly your nothing and always will be nothing. this is just a harmless little chat thread and you snitch to a mod cause some guy on the other side of your monitor bashes you. that tells me online or offline your a snitch and always gona be a snitch. i mean my god you people just sit online for god knows how many hours a day. yea before you all say we see you online yea im online but i bet you suckers have a higher post count than i do. and what does that tell you? what you need to do kelly is get off the lil forum and go get your lazy ass a job cause your mommy and daddy aint always gona take care of you.

"you people"? YOU PEOPLE!? WHAT ARE YOU, RACIST!?

Schecter
he got fired from walmart for assaulting a manager. he has issues.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by SelphieT
"you people"? YOU PEOPLE!? WHAT ARE YOU, RACIST!?

hell no i aint racist. what i mean by you people i mean you internet losers. i wouldnt be to stunned if you chumps really think the internet world is real.

Schecter
hell no i aint racist. what i mean by you people i mean you internet losers. i wouldnt be to stunned if you chumps really think the internet world is real.

well, you obviously put alot of emotional stock into it.

after all, teh internets is serious ****ing business!

SelphieT

You are the one saying you'll use Scythe as a punch bag.

Betch please, you're no newb on kmc, so you are included, you grade A chump.

Secretus

You're an idiot.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Schecter
he got fired from walmart for assaulting a manager. he has issues.

well, you obviously put alot of emotional stock into it.

after all, teh internets is serious ****ing business!

laughing out loud

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Secretus
You're an idiot.

lol w/e kid.

Kelly_Bean
emot-lmao

PiruBlood
You are the one saying you'll use Scythe as a punch bag.

Betch please, you're no newb on kmc, so you are included, you grade A chump.

punching bag is used in many definitions. and what i mean by that is verbal comunication. since i cant throw a fist through a monitor and hit him in the jaw ill do the next thing and insult him.

SelphieT
lol w/e kid.

lolozorz u don tol him!!!eleven!

Schecter
...since i cant throw a fist through a monitor and hit him

are you sure about that? maybe you should try.

SelphieT

I second that. hmm

PiruBlood

if it was possible i would.

Kelly_Bean
The only reason he's a douche towards me is the simple fact that he was flirting with me through PM (saved them and everything) and I read through his posts and found out how big of a numbskull he was and pointed it out, then the bashing from him began. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'd expect more from a so called married man with kids. roll eyes (sarcastic) We may be on KMC a lot but your objective is to get on here everyday and piss people off which is FAR more childish than our long hours on here.

SelphieT
The only reason he's a douche towards me is the simple fact that he was flirting with me through PM (saved them and everything) and I read through his posts and found out how big of a numbskull he was and pointed it out, then the bashing from him began. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ZOMG, you should totally post those up! eek!

Kelly_Bean
ZOMG, you should totally post those up! eek!
laughing out loud I edited that post a little too, sweety. *Goes to PM world*

PiruBlood

I'd expect more from a so called married man with kids. roll eyes (sarcastic) We may be on KMC a lot but your objective is to get on here everyday and piss people off which is FAR more childish than our long hours on here.

i aint gona deny i flirted with you.

SelphieT
i aint gona deny i flirted with you.

And you are married? For shame, for shame.

PiruBlood
And you are married? For shame, for shame.

i aint married i was engaged though.

SelphieT
i aint married i was engaged though.

Engaged? For shame, for shame.

PiruBlood
Engaged? For shame, for shame.

long story short my childs mother was and still is a crack head. so i called off the engagement do to her being a junkie.

Schecter
long story short my childs mother was and still is a crack head. so i called off the engagement do to her being a junkie.

is this part of the reason you feel deeply inadequate and seek to tear apart female strangers in unprovoked tirades? perhaps (speaking of punching bags) you should invest in a punching bag? they are great for working off all that aggression and anger. sure beats verbally abusing little girls and its healthy too. happy

Secretus

White trash FTL

Kelly_Bean
I'm sorry but I find it absolutely disgusting (from reading your post, PiruBlood, in the what are you listening to thread in the Music section) that you are smoking pot and you have a child and are whatever age you claim to be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PiruBlood
I'm sorry but I find it absolutely disgusting (from reading your post, PiruBlood, in the what are you listening to thread in the Music section) that you are smoking pot and you have a child and are whatever age you claim to be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i aint gona deny it yea i smoke pot not as much as i use to. yea im 22 and have a kid. i aint perfect i know that but who is really?

Kelly_Bean
i aint gona deny it yea i smoke pot not as much as i use to. yea im 22 and have a kid. i aint perfect i know that but who is really?
Erm..nobody's perfect but smoking pot and perfection are two different things. Even if you didn't smoke pot you still wouldn't be perfect but my point is, you should still have some respect at 22 years old for your child.

PiruBlood
Erm..nobody's perfect but smoking pot and perfection are two different things. Even if you didn't smoke pot you still wouldn't be perfect but my point is, you should still have some respect at 22 years old for your child.

i only smoke when my kid is at school. i dont smoke around my kid. not even tobaccoo.

Schecter

hey, if it calms him the **** down and keeps him from assaulting store managers, im all for it thumb up

Scythe

Oh yeah, because I'm totally changing all of my life's events to set up a schedule to 'attack' you when you're online rather then at my own convenience, yeah you wish you were that lucky.

You remind me of Evita and all the comments directed at her, now go to a balcony and let Argentina know to not cry for you.

WickedTexasMomA
PiruBlood it wasnt Kelly who reported your Ass, it was ME.

Scythe
And I reported WickedOklahomaMomA!

WickedTexasMomA
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT !!!!!! Report me, Maybe they will spank me.>_>

Scythe
What just happened...?

Kelly_Bean
PiruBlood it wasnt Kelly who reported your Ass, it was ME.
love
And I reported WickedOklahomaMomA!
I reported you for reporting her.

WickedTexasMomA
And I report kelly for not being naked 24/7!

MR.Grum
And I report kelly for not being naked 24/7! oh oh!~bites~

WickedTexasMomA
*mouse hovers over reported for kelly*...start striping...

Kelly_Bean
I report you for not being closer in distance so we can have dirty ghey sex every day and night.

WickedTexasMomA
Oh ya? I will do the same for you!

MR.Grum
I report you for not being closer in distance so we can have dirty ghey sex every day and night. ill report you both if i dont get a tape of the action.

WickedTexasMomA
Pffffft.. id rather get banned..

Kelly_Bean
I'll report you for thinking we'd do something so heinus as to NOT tape our actions in bed.

WickedTexasMomA
Well tape it and SELL it!!!! 50$ a copy!

Kelly_Bean
That's too cheap! Make it 100.00 per copy..We're worth more than that.

MR.Grum
I'll report you for thinking we'd do something so heinus as to NOT tape our actions in bed. bettere

Kelly_Bean
*mouse hovers over reported for kelly*...start striping...
*Starts getting nekkid*

WickedTexasMomA
Hmm true, But I get a free copy for later.wink

MR.Grum
*Starts getting nekkid* send me lutz of tapez

Kelly_Bean
dd Ooh, we gonna watch it later baby?

WickedTexasMomA
Ya with our men.wink See how well they like it!

MR.Grum
dd Ooh, we gonna watch it later baby? yeh fast foward threw the boring parts

Kelly_Bean
Ya with our men.wink See how well they like it!
I know Seb would! big grin
yeh fast foward threw the boring parts
Psh, there aren't any boring parts.

WickedTexasMomA
Greg would be like " Im digust- WOAH!!!!!!"

Kelly_Bean
laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>