Charity exec pleads guilty to embezzling to pay dominatrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
I saw this on another board smile It's from last year but lolz

A US charity foundation's former accountant has admitted he stole more than $A336,576 of heart disease research funds to pay a dominatrix, Lady Sage, (pictured) to beat him.

A charity foundation's former accountant accused of embezzling heart disease research funds to pay a dominatrix to beat him pleaded guilty Tuesday to grand larceny and admitted he stole more than $US237,000 ($A336,576).

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/dominatrix-paid-by-charity/2006/03/29/1143441184980.html

Blax_Hydralisk
lmfao.

inimalist
I'd pay her to beat me

Schecter
"March 29, 2006"

phail

Zebedee
Originally posted by Zebedee
I saw this on another board smile It's from last year but lolz

Originally posted by Schecter
"March 29, 2006"

phail

You can read? Yes you do phail

Schecter
"March 29, 2006"

phail

Zebedee
Now i shall give you a small bit of attention because you seem to want it "Schecter" is it? You will never be able to live down to your reputation.

Schecter
relax smile

Zebedee
relax smile

I've already complained about your following me around.

So I am relaxed.

Schecter
ok, look: im sorry that i got you angry and infuriated. it wasnt my intention. so calm down, ok? smile

Zebedee
ok, look: im sorry that i got you angry and infuriated. it wasnt my intention. so calm down, ok? smile

This board show be about discussion not flames and trolling. I have reported your above post and are bored with you.

Schecter
This board show be about discussion not flames and trolling. I have reported your above post and are bored with you.

you reported an apology? ok fine whatever it takes for you to calm down. i hope your day makes a turn for the better smile

Zebedee
you reported an apology? ok fine whatever it takes for you to calm down. i hope your day makes a turn for the better smile

I reported a sacastic flame like this one you have posted and I have quoted which is also reported. You mistake me for someone else.

Robtard
Someone getting angrier after an apology... is that a KMC first?

Schecter
I reported a sacastic flame like this one you have posted and I have quoted which is also reported. You mistake me for someone else.

hmmm, perhaps you are being overdefensive and overly presumptous. my apology is genuine. i was just being a wiseass and didnt intend to infuriate you. oh well, i already apologised twice and wished you well. it makes me feel bad that you are still infuriated though. i wish i could rectify this somehow, but i guess you just need some time to cool off smile

Zebedee
hmmm, perhaps you are being overdefensive and overly presumptous. my apology is genuine. i was just being a wiseass and didnt intend to infuriate you. oh well, i already apologised twice and wished you well. it makes me feel bad that you are still infuriated though. i wish i could rectify this somehow, but i guess you just need some time to cool off smile

I do not feel your apology is sincere. This post is also laced with sarcasm. Reported.

Schecter
I do not feel your apology is sincere. This post is also laced with sarcasm. Reported.

hmmmm ok. i guess you will not be swayed by politeness and sincerity. however i still feel bad that you wont calm down and forgive/forget. its not a healthy way to go about social interactions. peace to you none the less, friend smile

Zebedee
hmmmm ok. i guess you will not be swayed by politeness and sincerity. however i still feel bad that you wont calm down and forgive/forget. its not a healthy way to go about social interactions. peace to you none the less, friend smile

ANother attempted flame. Reported.

Storm
Take any personal issues to PM, and don' t rant about it on the forums.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.