Life imitates Hard Candy? Underage teen girls rob adult man they met on MySpace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
Life imitates Hard Candy? Much recent media freakage over MySpace involves adult men accused of preying on underage girls. But in a different sort of incident reported last week, two Florida girls aged 14 and 15 created a bogus profile on MySpace, grabbed a pair of pistols, then robbed an adult man who arranged to meet the lovely but fictitious 18-year-old "Natalia" in person.
According to the fake character's profile details, Natalia was "just lookin' for some fun.

" took gun out and put it to my head and told me to empty my pockets." The girls didn't get much because the victim had forgotten his wallet. They let him go, unharmed, and he called police.

Schecter
ATTENTION: the GDF has been officially closed and revamped.

welcome to the all new: whirly's 'last year's news' forum

PiruBlood
lol thats funny. on some real shit though who can blame em? personaly i hate pedos and im glad people take matters into there own hands. cops only do so much.

Robtard
Originally posted by PiruBlood
lol thats funny. on some real shit though who can blame em? personaly i hate pedos and im glad people take matters into there own hands. cops only do so much.

"lovely but fictitious 18-year-old "Natalia" in person"

Alpha Centauri
Life is slightly less boring than that piece of garbage movie.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Schecter
ATTENTION: the GDF has been officially closed and revamped.

welcome to the all new: whirly's 'last year's news' forum laughing

Zebedee
I'm not Whirly if I was the mods would have banned me long ago.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by PiruBlood

What does any of that have to do with this (or anything)?

Schecter
Originally posted by Zebedee

derka derka yadayadayada

botankus

To me, Whirly's biggest attribute was the fact that he rarely used punctuation and his 14-word posts really flowed like a verbal stream.

Captain REX
Which is besides the point, as this is not about Whirly. Please stay on topic.

SpearofDestiny
That's funnier than an overgrown clitoris.

chillmeistergen
Where did they 'grab' the two pistols from?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
That's funnier than an overgrown clitoris. Chyna. 313

Anyway, I must say he is a dumbass for trying to get a date on myspace.

Czarina_Czarina
That's funnier than an overgrown clitoris.

I always under if that man in the pic will ever develop ticks or fleas confused

SpearofDestiny
The man on my SIG is fkn hott !

His name is Eduardo Verastegui, hottest man in existance

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Life imitates Hard Candy? Much recent media freakage over MySpace involves adult men accused of preying on underage girls. But in a different sort of incident reported last week, two Florida girls aged 14 and 15 created a bogus profile on MySpace, grabbed a pair of pistols, then robbed an adult man who arranged to meet the lovely but fictitious 18-year-old "Natalia" in person.
According to the fake character's profile details, Natalia was "just lookin' for some fun.

" took gun out and put it to my head and told me to empty my pockets." The girls didn't get much because the victim had forgotten his wallet. They let him go, unharmed, and he called police.

Whats the link so I can read the whole story?

ragesRemorse
The man on my SIG is fkn hott !

His name is Eduardo Verastegui, hottest man in existance

you only think that because you have not yet seen me smokin'

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you only think that because you have not yet seen me smokin'

QFG

(Quoted for gayness)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.