We Landed On The Moon!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
this news is a bit old, but still of great importance.
considering the pattern now of posting old news, id say this is a fair topic.

so yeah, we put a man on the moon!!! go us!!!

discuss smile

~Forever*Alone~
no we didnt, thats a lie!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Schecter

discuss smile

Christopher Columbus discovers that new world. no expression

debbiejo
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
no we didnt, thats a lie! laughing out loud

Yeah, they faked the pictures.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schecter
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Christopher Columbus discovers that new world. no expression

well that depends on your definition of "discover" and its implications. but alas thats another topic. perhaps you should post a new thread on it. i look forward to discussing it.

botankus
The Cleveland Browns win a world championship!!! (really, really old news department).

Also, I think there's a Dodge commercial or something that shows one of their SUV's bopping along behind the shuttle.

Bardock42

discuss smile

tBCdeOGAfj0

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud

Yeah, they faked the pictures.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm

Schecter
Originally posted by botankus
The Cleveland Browns win a world championship!!! (really, really old news department).

Also, I think there's a Dodge commercial or something that shows one of their SUV's bopping along behind the shuttle.

it was acually a jeep commercial.

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
tBCdeOGAfj0

Speaking of old, I must have a CPU from the 50's, cause everytime someone posts one of these things, it just comes up as a big invisible block. Basically, on my screen it looks like you quoted something and forgot to type a message.

Rogue Jedi

discuss smile this is the greatest thread of all time.

NOT. laughing

Bardock42
Speaking of old, I must have a CPU from the 50's, cause everytime someone posts one of these things, it just comes up as a big invisible block. Basically, on my screen it looks like you quoted something and forgot to type a message. You cutie hug

botankus
thx

Robtard
Speaking of old, I must have a CPU from the 50's, cause everytime someone posts one of these things, it just comes up as a big invisible block. Basically, on my screen it looks like you quoted something and forgot to type a message.

That just means you're gay... on a positive note, your computer is fine.

botankus
Thank God.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
That just means you're gay... on a positive note, your computer is fine. Well...except for having a gay owner.

botankus
Well, I do like those big invisible blocks of yours.

Schecter
are you on a macintosh botankus?

(not to be off topic, but that sucks that you cant view youtube links)

lord xyz

discuss smile Nice satire. thumb up

=Tired Hiker=
I don't know, I just went outside and I'm pretty sure I'm not on the moon, not sure what you've been smoking, maybe that ice stuff from the eighties? hmm

InnerRise
PORTALED! haermm

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Schecter
well, the relevance to this thread was erased the second it was moved to the otf. now its just one among an endless flock of useless threads.

Czarina_Czarina
at about 3pm today, i was thinking in my head and thinking that i was communicating with someone, i recall the person thinking "she's not a person of this world" (meaning, not worldly but moreso spiritual), and then, I thought about these two females i saw, and how their body position was one of witchcraft power, and i remembered this is the full moon, or close to it...then, i wondered if that's why man decided to go to the moon (as in witchcraft, i think it's the woman that rules via the moon). but "we" decided that the travel to the moon is significant. and, so i come on killermovies, and guess what i read? this topic about landing on the moon, i check the time it was written, 11 minutes afterward.

debbiejo
C_C, you never fail to amaze me......LOL

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Bardock42
tBCdeOGAfj0 Best part.

Punkyhermy
"we went to the moon in 1969,
and not a year before but the year la-ter!"

botankus
are you on a macintosh botankus?

(not to be off topic, but that sucks that you cant view youtube links)

I'm on a Dell, but I'm also at work.

coolmovies
Its been 40 years since man first went on the moon .

http://wechoosethemoon.org/

the countdown continues

Jaeh.is.Awesome
here i thought it was all staged...

probably a conspiracy staged by the aliens! we thought we landed on the moon, but....

coolmovies
did we land on the moon ?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
maybe, maybe not.

only the people involved in it would know.

kodak
rule 34 on the moon landing.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
..there are rules?

coolmovies
how can it be fake ??

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Hollywood.

dadudemon
We did land on the moon.

The Japanese sent a satellite by the moon that took photos of the American flag that was in the same spot as we claimed it would be.

On top of that, the US has equipment on the moon that was setup in one of the Apollo missions that has been in communication with Astro Physicists for 40 years. Try to convince them that the equipment on the moon that was "installed" by the astronauts on an Apollo mission is fake. no expression

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

And if you guys were just joking, oh well. no expression

Ax3l
No way. All right! WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!

Spidervlad
Originally posted by dadudemon
We did land on the moon.

The Japanese sent a satellite by the moon that took photos of the American flag that was in the same spot as we claimed it would be.

On top of that, the US has equipment on the moon that was setup in one of the Apollo missions that has been in communication with Astro Physicists for 40 years. Try to convince them that the equipment on the moon that was "installed" by the astronauts on an Apollo mission is fake. no expression

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

And if you guys were just joking, oh well. no expression

They took photo's of the terrain, not the American flag. And they don't have equipment set up on the moon that communicates with the scientists on Earth, do they?

It's just that, I find it hard to believe that fifty years ago we landed on the moon. We had no ipods, no playstations, no plasma televisions, no hybrid cars, no computers with RAM above 5mb, and so on. How the hell did the US manage to land on the moon back then? Added to that, fifty years later, when all our technology is superbly advanced, we still hadn't accomplished a feat anywhere near landing on the moon. Noone has landed again, noone has gone further, noone landed on any other surface in space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.