The School thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
What's happening at your school?

Leo.M
Don't know. I graduated in June. ermm

Naz
Homecoming Week!

Sol Valentine
There was a riot at my school yesterday.

WickedTexasMomA
I havent been in school for nearly 6years sooo dunno? I DO know after I left a friend was kidnaped from school by her moms exBF who got out of jail and our bus driver, a friend of my own family, helpd him kill my friend and himself.

SelphieT
I'm in the musical smile

Puddin Pop
Im in theater artsss and...idk what i wanna be for into the woods.

Sol Valentine
What musical?

Knock em' dead! literally.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I havent been in school for nearly 6years sooo dunno? I DO know after I left a friend was kidnaped from school by her moms exBF who got out of jail and our bus driver, a friend of my own family, helpd him kill my friend and himself.

If this thread were a game, you just won.

Leo.M

I live on ****ing Island. Hearing about things like this, just scares me.

Its just odd when you live a sheltered life. messed

Puddin Pop
I havent been in school for nearly 6years sooo dunno? I DO know after I left a friend was kidnaped from school by her moms exBF who got out of jail and our bus driver, a friend of my own family, helpd him kill my friend and himself. DAMN. Thats crazy.

Sol Valentine
Oh yeah, one of the 8th grade girls at the school wanted to get a man so badly, she started, y'know.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
Im in theater artsss and...idk what i wanna be for into the woods.

ARE YOU FARKIN SERIOUS!? My school's doing that musical!!!

I made Jack's Mom, from Jack in the Beanstalk smile

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by SelphieT
ARE YOU FARKIN SERIOUS!? My school's doing that musical!!!

I made Jack's Mom, from Jack in the Beanstalk smile Sick! We are doing more acting though. But i dont know who i want to be yet

SelphieT
Sick! We are doing more acting though. But i dont know who i want to be yet

Well, its a musical and play........ it involves acting and singing......

Witch probably is the best part. She has the coolest songs!

Puddin Pop
Yeah the greens song heehee! i memorized it.

SelphieT
Yeah the greens song heehee! i memorized it.

I love that song, I love how its supposed to be "rapped".

"The Last Midnight" is probably my favorite song by her though, which is around the end.

Puddin Pop
Yeah its a really good song!! i might be repunzel since i love singing. and my teachers changed it so we wouldnt have to sing...but she is kind of required to sing. We arent doing the full play we are doing half probably

ADarksideJedi
Don't go to collage and done wiht school.So that is all for me at this moment!jm

x-truecolors-x
Homecoming dance!!
Kinda sucked though...well not really..
The only thing that made me mad was they played the song 'Crank Dat' 5 times..It used to be my fav song but after listening to that many times itz strating to get in my nerves everytime anyone plays it.ermm

Sol Valentine
they have:

Crank Dat Superman
Crank Dat Spiderman
Crank Dat Aquaman
Crank Dat Dragon Ball Z
Crank Dat Iceman
Crank Dat Jumpman
Drank Dat Batman
Crank Dat Wonder Woman.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
What's happening at your school?
Ionno!? shrug I just graduated June the 2nd.

Sol Valentine
All ya adults.

go back to school!

Kelly_Bean
I don't have the money for college right now, nor do I have the desire, but maybe someday. stoned

Strangelove
Events of varied audiences and venues.

Sol Valentine
Sucks.

Barker
I ****ing hate Into the Woods. haermm

Probably because the goddamn teacher made me actually sing. I was one of the two princes.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Barker
I ****ing hate Into the Woods. haermm

Probably because the goddamn teacher made me actually sing. I was one of the two princes. i am sorry you were forced to do one of those roles haha...were you good though?

Sol Valentine
HAHA!!!!!

You had to sing!

Barker
i am sorry you were forced to do one of those roles haha...were you good though?
No. I messed up the lyrics and the other prince burst out laughing, then I did, then everyone did. And the teacher got pissed at us.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Barker
No. I messed up the lyrics and the other prince burst out laughing, then I did, then everyone did. And the teacher got pissed at us. AWWWWWW hahaaha. stick out tongue i wish i could see that...i hate my teachers if i messed up they would get SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad.

Scythe
HAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAA, STUFF HAPPENZ AT MAH SCHOOL! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA....

Sol Valentine
I would just piss in thier face.

Scythe
My English 102 teacher today heard a woman's cellphone go off today and took it away, then stepped out to the hallway and made a call to Europe on it. Bwahaha!

...b*tch...

Puddin Pop
I would just piss in thier face. sounds cute?

Ozone
Barely anything exciting happens at my school

Scythe
Originally posted by Ozone
Barely anything exciting happens at my school

Thanks for the input.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Ozone
Barely anything exciting happens at my school there probably is but you just havent heard about it yet.

Ozone
Originally posted by Scythe
Thanks for the input.

You're welcome.

x-truecolors-x
they have:

Crank Dat Superman
Crank Dat Spiderman
Crank Dat Aquaman
Crank Dat Dragon Ball Z
Crank Dat Iceman
Crank Dat Jumpman
Drank Dat Batman
Crank Dat Wonder Woman.
Sup@manz ofcoursezz

Vathu
Originally posted by x-truecolors-x
Sup@manz ofcoursezz

You need to stay in school and not do drugs.

And take English all over again, starting form elementary level.

You need to learn to spell. no expression

x-truecolors-x
Ok...

miss_swann
what's happening? I think I'm failing... EVERYTHING! (again) Sh*t.

School in general, the heating broke and my arms are purple. erm... the lacrosse pitch is saturated and the intake level at year 1 has gone down by 54% since the boys school 7 bus stops away started taking girls in junior school. Oh and I think my art teacher is a pervert. I'm prefect of one of the year 3 classes and I'm entering them to the Christmas talent show as High School Musical, because I blame them for making me watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.