Evangelion: A new Genesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild-Cherry
The year is 5015. 3000 years after the annihilation of the human race, and the 3rd impact. The earth has pieced itself back together, and ever pushing humanity has regenerated itself due to a single, small, life force.

It so happens that, in being pieced together, NERV had what is basically a backup for a back up, and a group of Japanese scientists had come across the still in tact Tokyo 3. The Magi, except for Balthazar, which has some sustained damage from the 11th angel, are all in tact. For hundreds of years, scientists worked on the NERV headquarters, and finally had it up and running again. Since civilization restarted itself, the technology is about the same. Now, the angels are returning. humanity will again have to defend itself with Evas.

Congratulations. You have been selected to become an elite Eva pilot for NERV. If you choose to decline, do not show up to this meeting. If you accept, please be at the gates of the NERV headquarters at promptly 10:00, on 26-SEP-15. Directions have been enclosed.

Akitsu Konoharu read the note twice over. The other copies had been sent yesterday, each to their individual recipient. Sliding his thin, rectangular glasses on, he ran a finer down his chin, and took in a deep breath. He slid his fingers across the paper, almost questioning it's real existence, and closed his eyes. He drew in another long breath. The children would be arriving soon. He knew two currently stood behind him. He had taken one early simply to make his job of conditioning the pilots easier. Standing then, he spoke to the two still waiting in the shadows behind him.

" Hate. Adrian. Let's go now. The others will be arriving soon.

Akitsu paged someone , and soon enough a smiling young woman reported in, saluting Akitsu and grinning.

" Sir! General Aina Akane reporting in for duty. "
" Hm. About time Akane."
A soft smile played on his lips.
" Let's get moving. "
"Right!"

The four soon arrived at the gates of NERV. Akitsu looked a bit anxious. Akane, nothing but excitement and smiles. Hate and Adrian stood by their sides.

Darth Extecute
Hate looked up at the gates. A smile was across his face as he turned to Adrian, while keeping one eye on the gate at all time. "This'll be interesting. Quite exciting, not to mention." He smiled at her before turning to the gate again. He could barely believe that this was actually happening to him. That he would be an actual Eva pilot. He looked greatly forward to actually having a seat and enjoying the ride.

Vathu
Kevin walked quietly along the street to the facility he had been called to, his green hair falling in tendrils down around his somewhat tanned face. His hazel eyes gazed back and forth along the sidewalk with each step he took, not looking up until he had reached the front gates of what he thought was the place. He saw four others there, too, as he stopped and put on a small smile. "Is this Nerv?" He asked as he shifted his weight and slipping his fingers down inside the pockets of his faded bluejeans, all the while nervous thoughts raced through his mind in a never ending loop.

Wild-Cherry
Adrian didn't bother to look at Hate. She had met him a few days ago, and he seemed thus far just to be another, typical agent of NERV. Sighing slightly, she spoke softly.

" Right. "

As Akitsu gave her a sharp glare, Adrian forced a smile, though she was certain it looked as false as it was.

" I can't wait. "

She said through the smile, letting it fade away. She noticed Akitsu had shaken his head. Akane was about to open her mouth to say something, but closed it as a boy - lean, and young, with wavy green hair hanging in his eyes and a shy smile that could relax anyone - Approached them. Akitsu, shooting Adrian another death glare, turned to greet the boy but was interrupted as Akane jumped forward, Taking the boys hand and shaking it.

" Why hello! You must be Kevin, am I right? Welcome to NERV! "

Putting on another smile, Adrian stepped forward.

" Welcome...Kevin. "

Akitsu at this point stepped forth. Nodding, he pushed up his glases and looked Kevin in the eyes.

" This is NERV. Welcome, Third Child. We'll eb waiting for the others before we go on, I thank you for showing up. "

Vathu
Kevin gave another small smile as his hazel eyes focused on the group of people before him. But something about the young woman beside the elder man intrigued him. He returned the shake of the elder womans hand. "Uh.. Yes, I'm Kevin.." He nodded a small bit before parting from the woman's hand.

"What's your name?" He asked the girl, his eyes fixated on her delicately shaped face as if it were a work of art. A small blush appeared on his cheeks, but quickly diminished as the older man acknowledged him. "I'm glad to be here, Sir."

Diamond Kisses
"No need for fear, Marie is hereby here!"

With those words, Marie slid along the ground elegantly around the corner where all the upcoming pilots of NERV stood. She had a shining smile on her face, for today was the day where her question would be answered. She rushed positivly forth to the group and putting one arm around Kevin while putting the other one around Adrian.

"You two seem to be my age. I believe you both and I will get to know eachother far better as time moves on. I am Marie Bishop and I am pumped to learn about what these people will be telling us today!"

Her smile was filled with energy as she hugged the two tight. She was too excited for her own good about finding out. She had been wondering this for the past four years, but anytime she asked there was a change of subject or a sudden ignore. Not today, not today.

She threw a look at Hate, but he seemed a bit older than the rest. She did however not exclude anyone from what could be possibly her future team. She gave him a gentle wave and grinned.

"Hello to you too!"

Wild-Cherry
" Adrian..."

She said softly to Kevin. He had kind eyes. Her attention was stolen by the girl who slid around the corner, energetic and excited as one Adrian had never seen before. She cocked her head slightly, and Felt her body stifen as the girl put her arm around her shoulder. It was then that she realised how long it had been since she had experienced actual human contact. A blush crossed the bridge of her nose, and she tried to relax her shoulder mucles.

Akitsu smiled slightly at Marie, and Akane stepped oevr to greet her as well. Akitsu, holding out his hand, Evaluated her eyes as well as Kevin's.

" Welcome to NERV, Marie. It's good to have you here. "

Diamond Kisses
"Thank you. It is good to BE here! Now when and where will we start"

She had a smirk along her face as she looked at the two between her arms. She gently dropped Kevin and held her arm around Adrian's neck and over her right shoulder. She put her free hand over Adrian's left shoulder and looked at her, straight into the eyes. She pulled Adrian closer to herself and smiled.

"You and me girl, we will get along very well I can tell already"

She had noticed her gentle blush, which made her even more interesting. That meant she was shy, which there would be eventual change to.

Wild-Cherry
The blush running across Adrian's nose broadened, and took hold of her cheeks.
Her hands feel warm...
Akitsu's dismayed voice shook her thoughts.

" I was hoping we would start sooner...but unfortunatly we have to wait for the others. "

Akane grinned sheepishly and swiveled a hand in the air, as if dismissing the words.

" He never has been one for waiting...In any case, I can take these four back to the appartments, and get them set up. We still have to get that done! "

She winked and Akitsu sighed, nodding. Akane motioned for the four to follow her, and began walking. As they reached the gate, she paused, and placed a hand on her forhead.

" Almost forgot! These are your access cards. Be careful not to lose them. They'll get you most places here. Show them, Adrian. "

Adrian Swiped her card, and the metal, bolted doors slid open. With a single look back at the others, she turned and walked through.

Diamond Kisses
"More waiting! Aww! This is torture. Torture I say! Before the day is over, I hope we get to find out why we are here. If I go insane, I am blaming you people"

She pointed her finger at Akitsu before quickly taking her access card with a broad smile over her face. She then looked back at the others and made a saluting motion before she as second ran in trough the door. She walked right behind Adrian, smiling at the girl. Thank god there was a girl around here. Her classes were crowded with boys and not one decent person to talk to. At least now there was one of equal gender and partly equal age.

She smiled as she put her hand over Adrian's shoulder.

Vathu
Kevin quietly held back, watching the two girls ahead of him. He looked down at his card, his name printed clearly across. Kevin L McCarver. He cautiously approached closer to the two women and smiled a bit shyly. "So.. We might as well get to know each other since we'll be teammates, right?" He forced himself not to laugh or blush before he caught up to them and walking beside Adrian. His hand accidentally bumped hers and his body went wild. "I'm sorry." He stammered, his hand shaking a small bit before he regained his composure and tried not to focus on the feelings he was experiencing.

"Is there going to be time to sit down and talk later, Adrian?" He thought he would ask her, since she has already been here once before. Though he wasn't sure about her talking to very many people, considering how shy she appeared.

Diamond Kisses
"Take a step aside, stud and give the girl some slack. We may be team-mates but you better not take things for granted. Time will answer all your questions and will obviously have you get to know eachother, as we are all here to stay. As for now you need to simply breath out and go back in line. Back in line meaning, behind me!"

Marie grabbed Kevin by the shoulder. The touch of jealousy for him paying more attention to the other girl over Marie, along with a bit of frustration for the exhaterated favoring of the younger girl had her pull him backwards and behind herself. She had been around him for mere seconds and she could already tell his kind. That being; Not the kind that she found very approval.

As the oldest she found it as her obligation to keep order in the group. A team could always work, but never function proper if there was no order. At her leadership classes she had learnt a number of things, one of them being that you would never have anyone claim your rightful place. There was no chance for this, as if Marie had decided to do something, she would do it. She was stubborn as few.

Already she had analyzed both the personality of Kevin, as well as Adrian. Hate was more of a mystery. He had not done many actions differing him from the average citizen and he did not speak much. She would have to put her finger on his personality at another point.

She turned her head towards Kevin with a grin.

Vathu
Kevin blinked a few times, not knowing what had just happened. "Wait, why am I behind you again?" He asked, puzzled. "Can't I just be in the middle, that way I could talk to you both.."

Diamond Kisses
"You are behind me, simply because that is your place. Now stay in line, Fido!"

She grinned mockingly at his reaction with her head turned to him. She then looked straight forward, following Adrian's steps wherever she was taking them. Their rooms better be good, as she did not want to stay in some junk appartement.

"We can both stunningly enough hear you just fine, even if you are that whole meter behind us. If you have your doubts, you can always raise your voice"

Wild-Cherry
Adrian watched the two behind her, and closed her eyes, a bit unsure of what to say. She brushed a peice of platinum blonde hair back, and for the first time in what seemed like ages, a soft,long concealed laugh escaped her throat. Akane beamed, and stepped up behind her. She placed two hands on the girl's shoulders, and the smile faded away , giving way to Adrian's usual, skeptic face. Akane smiled at the two in front of her.

" Well you two must be something special, to get Adrian to smile like that. "

Adrian's eyes met the girls vivid magenta ones, and for a moment th smile returned. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

The group walked on, eventually reaching a train, which took them through a blackened tunnel to the apartment complexes. If they took note, they would see that they were actually in a whole different city now. As they reached the appartments, Akane turned and grinned.

" Marie, you will be staying with Adrian. Here's an extra set of keys. It's room 504. "

She handed her the keys and turned back to Kevin.

" You will be rooming with Hate. Room 212. You gys can go set up your personal things. I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours. For now I'm going back to Akitsu to wait for the others..... Behave!"

She added with a wink. And with that, she was off.

Vathu
Kevin looked at the keys, standing still as he thought for a few moments. "Do we have to behave?" He beamed to the two girls beside him after Akane had been a far enough distance away. "Anyways.. I guess I'll go to our room.. See you two later.. I guess." He waved and walked past them towards room 212, brushing softly against Adrian on the way past.

Diamond Kisses
"ALRIGHT! Roomies, girl! I got the keys, now let us go check it out, shall we?!"

Marie grinned and grabbed Adrian, hugging her tight with her right arm. She smiled at Kevin and waved to him and Hate as she had a look on the key. "504" she mumbled to herself with a smile and looked down along the appartment door-wall. She looked and noticed they were not far from it.

"Well, girl. Would you like to inaugurate our future home?"

She asked with a grin across her face and had the keys dingling in front of Adriane. She noticed Kevin brush against Adriane as he passed and Marie frowned quietly. "You BETTER behave!" crossed her mind as she followed Kevin with her eyes. She sneered at him before turning to Adriane again with a smile.

"Well?"

She whispered, shaking the keys in her hand.

Wild-Cherry
As she felt Kevin gently touch her arm, Adrian quickly withdrew hers, touching the spot with her own, delicate hand. Almost as if she were cleansing it. The blush returned and she gazed at the ground, blinking a few times, before taking in a breath and turning briskly to Marie.

" Our room is right...this ...way. "

Once more she was rendered speechless by the girl's eyes. Her body warmed and she looked away. Adrian wondered what it would be like to have such beauty. She wheeled around then and pushed open the doors to the building. She led Marie to the stairs, and they found their way to the room, where Adrian pushed the door open and stepped in. Only one bedroom was in use at the time, and it was hers. The rest of the house was pretty clean, but in several places pieces of paper from school or a clothing article laid about.

" Home sweet home..."

Adrian said with a smile as she turned back to Marie. Just then a meow, followed by the appearance of a small black cat, with white paws and yellow eyes was established.

" Oh, this is Nero. He's really friendly. "

The cat meowed timidly, and then ran to Adrian who scooped him up and gently scratched the fur under his chin before letting him down. He rubbed against Marie's leg before trotting off. Sticking her head into a room after sliding open the Japanese style door, she looked back at Marie again.

" Here's the spare room..."

Vathu
Zuru flicked a hand up into the air, waving to them without turning around to look. He wondered quietly what she had felt, if it was the same feeling he had gotten when they had bumped the first time. She's beautiful. He thought silently to himself.

Once they had reached the far end of the complex, he pushed the key into the door lock, turning it then as the door swung open. "Well.. Home sweet home, I guess.."

Diamond Kisses
"Nero? That is sweet!"

Marie smiled as she bent down and patted the cat just before it trotted of. She then walked right behind Adrian and up to the spare room. She smiled as she grabbed Adrian by the hand. She then pulled her into the room and pushed her to be seated on the edge of the bed. She then pulled a chair out and sat down.

"You need to learn how to loosen up, girl! Lucky for you, I am here to do just that. You are like a machine or something and that has to change. This weekend, you and I will be throwing a party!"

She leaned forward in the chair, pulling it closer to the bed. She then grabbed gently both hands of Adrian and smiled at her.

"Start by telling me what is going on. I have wanted to know for ages!"

Ordained
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Congratulations. You have been selected to become an elite Eva pilot for NERV. If you choose to decline, do not show up to this meeting. If you accept, please be at the gates of the NERV headquarters at promptly 10:00, on 26-SEP-15. Directions have been enclosed. Tsion was angry. Why was he selected to become an Eva pilot? What did Nerv want with him? And what's more important, how did they know about him in the first place? He had a lot of questions that needed to be answered and the only place that could most likely answer them was Nerv.

(I'm embellishing a little. Hope that's okay, WC erm)
The note said to be at their headquarters at 10 sharp but considering the fact that he didn't want to be there in the first place, Tsion arrived at 12:30. He went to the front desk and showed the receptionist his note. She looked at the note, then the clock, then at Tsion. "A little late, aren't we?"

"To be honest ma'am, I really don't want to be here. I was selected to be a pilot with an Eva and everything and I was just wondering why."

Vathu
Kevin set his things up around the room, everything he needed to survive, anyways. Which was never much. He could always get some more clothes from the city with the money he'd earn. He had only brought the important items he needed. He sighed, stretching his legs out before moving back to the living room. "I wonder what they put in this fridge for us.." He stood and made his way to the kitchen.

haermm ]

Wild-Cherry
Akitsu stepped out, noting the confused looking young man who stood before the building.

" Tsion. The sixth child. Good to see you have a grasp of punctuality... "

He said, pushing his glasses up on the rim of his nose. With a frusterated grunt he turned his head the opposite way.

" Not to worry. you aren't the latest, yet. Considering the fifth child even shows."

At that moment akane arrived again. She smiled at the young man, and took his hand in her own, shaking it firmly.

" Welcome to NERV, Tsion. "

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
"Nero? That is sweet!"

Marie smiled as she bent down and patted the cat just before it trotted of. She then walked right behind Adrian and up to the spare room. She smiled as she grabbed Adrian by the hand. She then pulled her into the room and pushed her to be seated on the edge of the bed. She then pulled a chair out and sat down.

"You need to learn how to loosen up, girl! Lucky for you, I am here to do just that. You are like a machine or something and that has to change. This weekend, you and I will be throwing a party!"

She leaned forward in the chair, pulling it closer to the bed. She then grabbed gently both hands of Adrian and smiled at her.

"Start by telling me what is going on. I have wanted to know for ages!"

Adrian cocked her heade as she looked the girl in the eyes. She was so strange, and lovely. She made Adrian feel as if she were smiling all over at times. As she took in what Marie said, Adrianslid her teeth over her bottom lip and considered this.
A party? Why, the last time I was at a party...God, I can't even remember. Oh thats right. I was about 7. Just before mom...
She lowered her eyes then. Maybe she did need to lighten up. As Marie asked her second question, Adrian was glad to have a distraction. Again she chewed a bit on her lower lip. She wasn't supposed to say these things...ah, what the hell.

" Well, it's a government organization, obviously...And I hate to tell you, but I don't know all that much about NERV myself. It seems like theyre always keeping things from me..."

She gazed of, and then shook her head, and the thoughts that clouded it.

" In any case, what I can tell you is that what you're going to pilot is something beyond what you could imagine. "

Diamond Kisses
"A pilot you say?"

Marie pondered over this for a while. It was not at all what she had been expected and she could not even imagine how she would be able to pilot anything. Her classes was not at all based on aircrafting and when it came to airbourn technology, one could probably learn more from a hamster than Marie herself. She however held a great smile and took a new grup of Adrian's hands. She looked her into the eyes and had one of her hands go under the chin of the young girl. She lifted it up for their eyes to meet and met her face with a smile.

"What have you been going trough? You are a wreck, girl! What dwells in your clauset?"

She looked at the shirt and pants of Adrian before back into her eyes with a grin across her lips.

Ordained
Akitsu stepped out, noting the confused looking young man who stood before the building.

" Tsion. The sixth child. Good to see you have a grasp of punctuality... "

He said, pushing his glasses up on the rim of his nose. With a frusterated grunt he turned his head the opposite way.

" Not to worry. you aren't the latest, yet. Considering the fifth child even shows."

At that moment akane arrived again. She smiled at the young man, and took his hand in her own, shaking it firmly.

" Welcome to NERV, Tsion. "
"I take it that your the guy in charge," Tsion said. "I have a few questions for you then. First, why did you choose me for this job? I never asked for something like this.

"Second, how do you people even know about me? From what I know, no one in my family ever had to do this and I know that I didn't sign up for something like this.

"And third, why do I have to do this? What's so important in the world that needs me?" He was basically begging for answers now.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Ordained
"I take it that your the guy in charge," Tsion said. "I have a few questions for you then. First, why did you choose me for this job? I never asked for something like this.

"Second, how do you people even know about me? From what I know, no one in my family ever had to do this and I know that I didn't sign up for something like this.

"And third, why do I have to do this? What's so important in the world that needs me?" He was basically begging for answers now.

" That would be me. "

Akitsu answered sternly. He turned to Akane, who saluted him respectfully.

" Gather the others. I think it's time the first test be initiated. "

when he looked back at Tsion he chortled softly.
" Rather, the second..."

As Akane nodded, and wheeled about, Akitsu turned back to Tsion.

" As for you. I cannot tell you anything at all until you pledge your allegiance to NERV. You were asked to come, not forced. What I will tell you is that your participation in this top secret organization is related to the well being of the human race. You were chosen because you have shown potential to aid us. I see we must have been mistaken now. "

A short, smug, grin crossed Akitsu's thin lips, as he knew he was hitting a weak spot. He pulled an access card out, and waved it before the boys face. It read his name, and all his information.

" So, sixth child, Are you in? Or are you out? "

"A pilot you say?"

Marie pondered over this for a while. It was not at all what she had been expected and she could not even imagine how she would be able to pilot anything. Her classes was not at all based on aircrafting and when it came to airbourn technology, one could probably learn more from a hamster than Marie herself. She however held a great smile and took a new grup of Adrian's hands. She looked her into the eyes and had one of her hands go under the chin of the young girl. She lifted it up for their eyes to meet and met her face with a smile.

"What have you been going trough? You are a wreck, girl! What dwells in your clauset?"

She looked at the shirt and pants of Adrian before back into her eyes with a grin across her lips. For a moment Adrian saw the question in Marie's eyes. She saw, what was even, perhaps, a hint of doubt. At first this confused her, but then she realised she wasn't even supposed to know they would be piloting anything. Not until later that day, of course. She felt the girl's grasp on her hands tighten for a moment, before one of them raised to glide along her chin. A chill ran down Adrian's spine, and she swallowed, closing her eyes for a short moment before answering. She noticed the girl's eyes had fallen from her face for a moment, and let her own eyes wander a short distance before she commanded them back up.

" N-not to worry. The piloting. It's not as hard as it sounds. I was nervous at first too, but when you get inside the Eva you know a part of yourself is -"

Adrian stopped herself. Why was she going on about this? She wasn't quite braced for Marie's next question, and felt instantly embarrassed.
Is there something....wrong with me?
She opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a loud rapping on the door. Adrian, one one hand, was extremely thankful. On the other hand, a part of her begged to stay here, with Marie. biting down on her lower lip softly, she let go of Marie's Other hand.

" I'll get that. "

She held her gaze for just a moment and then retreated to the door, and pulled it open. Akane grinned and pushed her head in, looking around. With a soft laugh she winked.

"Just checking to make sure that Kevin boy wasn't in here...He seam's like trouble, ya know? Well, anyway, I came by to pick you guys up. The 6th child is here, and I think the 5th is a no show. Pity...Well, are you two ready to go?"

Vathu
Kevin ate a small bowl of ramen after a good 30 minutes thinking about what the hell he would try to eat. He sighed somewhat, looking up at the ceiling as he chewed, bent back over and slurped up some noodles and repeated. "So, Hate.." He suddenly looked over to him. "What kind of pilots are we?"

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Vathu
Kevin ate a small bowl of ramen after a good 30 minutes thinking about what the hell he would try to eat. He sighed somewhat, looking up at the ceiling as he chewed, bent back over and slurped up some noodles and repeated. "So, Hate.." He suddenly looked over to him. "What kind of pilots are we?"

Hate had a look trough his room, looking into some of his bags when the question occured. He closed the bag and slowly turned around, Looking at Kevin. He gave out a sigh before speaking "Who said anything about pilots? Anyway, you'll have to wait and get all your questions answered soon enough.. I'm not allowed to speak of any of this with you yet.. It's all up to NERV when to tell you what and how.. A pleasure meeting you, Kevin.. Looking forward getting to know you better"

Hate smiled as he pushed the bag beneath the bed and sat down.. Now all that was to it, was to wait.. He could grab something to eat, like Kevin, but he wasnt very hungry..

Diamond Kisses
For a moment Adrian saw the question in Marie's eyes. She saw, what was even, perhaps, a hint of doubt. At first this confused her, but then she realised she wasn't even supposed to know they would be piloting anything. Not until later that day, of course. She felt the girl's grasp on her hands tighten for a moment, before one of them raised to glide along her chin. A chill ran down Adrian's spine, and she swallowed, closing her eyes for a short moment before answering. She noticed the girl's eyes had fallen from her face for a moment, and let her own eyes wander a short distance before she commanded them back up.

" N-not to worry. The piloting. It's not as hard as it sounds. I was nervous at first too, but when you get inside the Eva you know a part of yourself is -"

Adrian stopped herself. Why was she going on about this? She wasn't quite braced for Marie's next question, and felt instantly embarrassed.
Is there something....wrong with me?
She opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a loud rapping on the door. Adrian, one one hand, was extremely thankful. On the other hand, a part of her begged to stay here, with Marie. biting down on her lower lip softly, she let go of Marie's Other hand.

" I'll get that. "

She held her gaze for just a moment and then retreated to the door, and pulled it open. Akane grinned and pushed her head in, looking around. With a soft laugh she winked.

"Just checking to make sure that Kevin boy wasn't in here...He seam's like trouble, ya know? Well, anyway, I came by to pick you guys up. The 6th child is here, and I think the 5th is a no show. Pity...Well, are you two ready to go?"

"Fear not, mam. That Kevin boy will not be of any trouble as long as I am around"

Marie peaked out at Akane from over Adrian's shoulder which Marie had placed a hand on. She gave Akane a big smile and the peace sign with her index and middle finger as she patted Adrian on the head gently. At last they were going to make Marie wiser with what she had been waiting for. The help from Adrian was sweet, but not very helpful as it brought up more questionmarks than it removed. She straigthened her hair out and put her arm over Adrian's shoulder.

"Ready when you are, mam" She said to Akane, smiling at Adrian.

Ordained
" That would be me. "

Akitsu answered sternly. He turned to Akane, who saluted him respectfully.

" Gather the others. I think it's time the first test be initiated. "

when he looked back at Tsion he chortled softly.
" Rather, the second..."

As Akane nodded, and wheeled about, Akitsu turned back to Tsion.

" As for you. I cannot tell you anything at all until you pledge your allegiance to NERV. You were asked to come, not forced. What I will tell you is that your participation in this top secret organization is related to the well being of the human race. You were chosen because you have shown potential to aid us. I see we must have been mistaken now. "

A short, smug, grin crossed Akitsu's thin lips, as he knew he was hitting a weak spot. He pulled an access card out, and waved it before the boys face. It read his name, and all his information.

" So, sixth child, Are you in? Or are you out? "
Tsion wanted to ask how did they know that he had potential and what he did to show it but something got to him. The human race's well being was in need. Tsion couldn't just ignore that. His conscious wouldn't allow it. Plus, Tsion never liked being called a coward and the fact that this guy had done just that really made his blood boil.

He snatched the card from the man and said, "Just so you know, I'm only doing this for the human race. Not for you or for what you just said."

Wild-Cherry
"Fear not, mam. That Kevin boy will not be of any trouble as long as I am around"

Marie peaked out at Akane from over Adrian's shoulder which Marie had placed a hand on. She gave Akane a big smile and the peace sign with her index and middle finger as she patted Adrian on the head gently. At last they were going to make Marie wiser with what she had been waiting for. The help from Adrian was sweet, but not very helpful as it brought up more questionmarks than it removed. She straigthened her hair out and put her arm over Adrian's shoulder.

"Ready when you are, mam" She said to Akane, smiling at Adrian. " Great! Lets go then "

Akane said, beaming. On the way down, they stopped at the boy's room and knocked on the door.

" Hate..Kevin...don't have too Much fun in there. "

She said with a short laugh. Adrian grimaced, but couldnt conceal the corners of her lips turning up slowly. As the door open they faded.

" Are you two ready to go? The sixth child has arrived...We think the fifth is a no show, so we're going to begin the initiation project. "Originally posted by Ordained
Tsion wanted to ask how did they know that he had potential and what he did to show it but something got to him. The human race's well being was in need. Tsion couldn't just ignore that. His conscious wouldn't allow it. Plus, Tsion never liked being called a coward and the fact that this guy had done just that really made his blood boil.

He snatched the card from the man and said, "Just so you know, I'm only doing this for the human race. Not for you or for what you just said."

" Excellent. "

Akitsu said as soon as he took the card. Tsion's words folowing that didn't interest him. The boy had agreed now, though he did seem a bit unstable about his decision. Akitsu knew it was neccesary to have him there anyway. EH also knew, however, if the boy in his mind decided he didnt want to be there, he would be no help at all. his Eva wouldn't respond at all if he didn't put ome will into this.

Sighing, Akitsu looked up at Tsion.

" Come. "

he said, walking toward the huge metal doors. He swiped his card, and waited for Tsion to do the same, and then briskly motioned him down a long hallway. They came to a dimly lit room, where a train wooshed by, and stopped on a dime in front of them. Akitsu and Tsion stepped in.

" Well, it looks like you'll be the first to get a taste of Tokyo 3. Other than Hate and Adrian of course. "

He chuckled, and then heald onto the bar as the train zoomed forward. After a short, dark tunnel, they came into a room that looked like a huge dome. You could see whole city, Identical to Tokyo, within the room. He turned to Tsion and grinned.

" Well? What do you think? It's still under repair from the third impact...but it heald up quit well. "

Diamond Kisses
" Great! Lets go then "

Akane said, beaming. On the way down, they stopped at the boy's room and knocked on the door.

" Hate..Kevin...don't have too Much fun in there. "

She said with a short laugh. Adrian grimaced, but couldnt conceal the corners of her lips turning up slowly. As the door open they faded.

" Are you two ready to go? The sixth child has arrived...We think the fifth is a no show, so we're going to begin the initiation project. "

"Come on guys! We do not have all day"

Marie said quickly and looked impatiently into the room to see Hate sitting down and Kevin eating. She rolled her eyes, not certain of how they could relaxe in a moment like this. She turned with a smile to Adrian before standing straight again. She held her hands behind her back and tapped with her foot in the floor as a sign of impatience. She rolled her thumbs behind her back and peaked into the room once more, before turning once more to smile at Adrian and then standing straight once more.

Ordained
Tsion was amazed. It wasn't that long ago when he was wishing that he got to see the new Tokyo 3. It did still have a lot of work to done on it but it was still a magnificent sight to behold.

He was still debating if he should be here in the first place and started to wonder if he would be any good at being a pilot. He used to be afraid of heights when he was younger but grew out of it when he went on a plane to visit his family in Israel several years ago. Now he just wanted to know what was required of him to do.

"The city is beautiful and everything but what I want to know is are you going to train us about how to use the Evas? I don't want to go out there and blow everything up in the immediate vicinity because I didn't know what button to push."

Vathu
Kevin quickly turned the bowl upwards, drinking out of the bowl before tossing it into the sink.

"I'm ready.." He spoke, crossing his arms and resting against the inside of the door opening. He was pretty thrilled, but he didn't wish to show any of it until he had actually heard whatever information it was they were going to disclose to him.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go, Hate." He commented, quickly stepping out of the room. As he passed by Adrian, his hazel leer locked onto Adrian. "I'm ready for whatever the hell it is you NERV people have to throw at me.

Darth Extecute
Hate sighed at everyones rush.. He got up from his seat and grabbed his coat, walking out shortly after Kevin.. He walked out and stopped next to Kevin and Akane, turning to give a friendly smile and wave to Adrian and Marie "Hello again" He said kindly with a smile on his face.. "You people should relaxe more.. Being stressed wont make t hings go any faster around here.. Everything takes its time"

Wild-Cherry
Akane smiled, and clapped her hands together, looking from Hate to Kevin, and then back at the girls.

" Excellent! Now, lets go - we don't want to miss our ride."

With a wink she began walking out, leving the four to follow her. Adrian managed to pull forth a soft ' Hello ' back to Hate before being pulled off to follow Akane. After a few blocks they stopped at door. Akane tapped it twice with a closed fist and it slid open, allowing access to the pilots and their General. Almost immediatly after they entered, a train puled up, and stopped before them. Inside were Tsion and Akitsu. As they all filed into the train, Akane smile and beckoned for them to come close.

" This is Tsion...the sixth child. "

As the train pulled out of station, the city again came into view.Adrian had seen it many times before, but it never failed to impress her. Her eyes met Maries, and in a soft vocie, she said;

" Tokyo 3."

Tsion was amazed. It wasn't that long ago when he was wishing that he got to see the new Tokyo 3. It did still have a lot of work to done on it but it was still a magnificent sight to behold.

He was still debating if he should be here in the first place and started to wonder if he would be any good at being a pilot. He used to be afraid of heights when he was younger but grew out of it when he went on a plane to visit his family in Israel several years ago. Now he just wanted to know what was required of him to do.

"The city is beautiful and everything but what I want to know is are you going to train us about how to use the Evas? I don't want to go out there and blow everything up in the immediate vicinity because I didn't know what button to push." " You shouldn't know this much. "

Was Akira's sole answer. He continued staring out the window, before wheeling about to face the boy.

" Not to worry about that, anywy. It will be taken care of. "

Just then the train stopped, allowing the others in.

Vathu
Kevin grumbled as the train pulled to a stop. "Is this all this is gonna be, fun little train rides?" He stood with his left hand gripping a pole in the middle of the walkway. "I'll be sleeping, you can wake me up when we get to wherever we're going, Sir."

Diamond Kisses
Akane smiled, and clapped her hands together, looking from Hate to Kevin, and then back at the girls.

With a wink she began walking out, leving the four to follow her. Adrian managed to pull forth a soft ' Hello ' back to Hate before being pulled off to follow Akane. After a few blocks they stopped at door. Akane tapped it twice with a closed fist and it slid open, allowing access to the pilots and their General. Almost immediatly after they entered, a train puled up, and stopped before them. Inside were Tsion and Akitsu. As they all filed into the train, Akane smile and beckoned for them to come close.

As the train pulled out of station, the city again came into view.Adrian had seen it many times before, but it never failed to impress her. Her eyes met Maries, and in a soft vocie, she said;

" Tokyo 3."

Marie was definatly impressed by the sight. The depth, along with the slight purity that was held within it. Then, after a brief moment she broke eyecontact with Adrian and looked at Tokyo 3 instead. The city seemed magnificent and she got a big smile on her face. She did not expect to encounter a city of that beauty. To most eyes it was not that impressive, but compared to Finland it was paradise. She knew she would like going here, along with her newly found friend.

With those thoughts, she grabbed Adrian who was not far from her, Kevin who seemed to want to sleep and Hate between her arms in a big excited grouphug, smiling at them.

"This will be fun, do you guys not agree? I can not wait to get my questions answered!"

She then recalled the new kid. She was almost embaressed that she had not greeted the new child in the group. She turned to smile at him with a wave.

"Hello there, Tsion. I am Marie, this is Adrian, Hate and Kevin. Nero could not make it, but you will be encountering him this weekend. Be mannered now, guys and greet our new friend"

She said, nodding with her head at them respectivly when she introduced their names while still holding them all within her arms. Except for Nero of course, but that was too obvious to have to be nodded at.

Darth Extecute
Hate looked at Marie with suprise, not quite sure what to say. She seemed a bit overly excited about the whole thing, which he couldn't quite understand. He looked over at Adrian and the others, smiling. At first, the squeezing from the hug tensed him up. He wasn't used to be close to others like that. After a while, he realised there was no point in struggle with her grip, so he took it easy. He then gave a kind wave towards Tsion.. "Hello there, and welcome to NERV"

Wild-Cherry
Adrian exchanged a suprised glance with Hate, and then eyes Marie, who had brought them all into an embrace. Cocking her head a bit, she eyes Tsion.

" Hello, Sixth child. "

Her voice was cool, but not vain. She examined his features. He seemed strong enough, but also a little unsure of himself. Nodding a bit, she glanced back at Hate to see his reaction. After all, the two of them were the only ones who knew the truth- or what seemed like the truth - about this.Originally posted by Vathu
Kevin grumbled as the train pulled to a stop. "Is this all this is gonna be, fun little train rides?" He stood with his left hand gripping a pole in the middle of the walkway. "I'll be sleeping, you can wake me up when we get to wherever we're going, Sir." Akitsu shot the boy a glare, and smiled a bti wickedly.

" Perhaps we were wrong in choosing you. you can always be replaced. "

Vathu
Adrian exchanged a suprised glance with Hate, and then eyes Marie, who had brought them all into an embrace. Cocking her head a bit, she eyes Tsion.

" Hello, Sixth child. "

Her voice was cool, but not vain. She examined his features. He seemed strong enough, but also a little unsure of himself. Nodding a bit, she glanced back at Hate to see his reaction. After all, the two of them were the only ones who knew the truth- or what seemed like the truth - about this. Akitsu shot the boy a glare, and smiled a bti wickedly.

" Perhaps we were wrong in choosing you. you can always be replaced. "
Kevin looked up from his sitting position. "Calm down, old man." He smiled somewhat. "I'm just messing around. I'm actually somewhat surprised at this city.."

He stood again, moving beside Adrain and the others before slipping his hands into his pockets. "How much longer is this ride?" He asked, his eyes looking to his left side, at Adrian. "A few more minutes?"

Ordained

"The city is beautiful and everything but what I want to know is, are you going to train us about how to use the Evas? I don't want to go out there and blow everything up in the immediate vicinity because I didn't know what button to push."
" You shouldn't know this much. "

Was Akira's sole answer. He continued staring out the window, before wheeling about to face the boy.

" Not to worry about that, anyway. It will be taken care of. "

Just then the train stopped, allowing the others in. What do you mean, "It will be taken care of." And why shouldn't I know that much? I do have eyes you know. And people do talk. Just then another train pulled up.

With a wink she began walking out, leaving the four to follow her. Adrian managed to pull forth a soft ' Hello ' back to Hate before being pulled off to follow Akane. After a few blocks they stopped at door. Akane tapped it twice with a closed fist and it slid open, allowing access to the pilots and their General. Almost immediately after they entered, a train pulled up, and stopped before them. Inside were Tsion and Akitsu. As they all filed into the train, Akane smile and beckoned for them to come close.

Tsion looked at the rest of the group. They all looked as if they were from different backgrounds and had different agendas but he was not about to judge them. Not just yet.
She then recalled the new kid. She was almost embaressed that she had not greeted the new child in the group. She turned to smile at him with a wave.

"Hello there, Tsion. I am Marie, this is Adrian, Hate and Kevin. Nero could not make it, but you will be encountering him this weekend. Be mannered now, guys and greet our new friend"

She said, nodding with her head at them respectively when she introduced their names while still holding them all within her arms. Except for Nero of course, but that was too obvious to have to be nodded at.
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Hate looked at Marie with surprise, not quite sure what to say. She seemed a bit overly excited about the whole thing, which he couldn't quite understand. He looked over at Adrian and the others, smiling. At first, the squeezing from the hug tensed him up. He wasn't used to be close to others like that. After a while, he realized there was no point in struggle with her grip, so he took it easy. He then gave a kind wave towards Tsion.. "Hello there, and welcome to NERV"
Adrian exchanged a surprised glance with Hate, and then eyes Marie, who had brought them all into an embrace. Cocking her head a bit, she eyes Tsion.

" Hello, Sixth child. "

Her voice was cool, but not vain. She examined his features. He seemed strong enough, but also a little unsure of himself. Nodding a bit, she glanced back at Hate to see his reaction. After all, the two of them were the only ones who knew the truth- or what seemed like the truth - about this.
Still a little hesitant, Tsion gave a small wave and said hello to the rest of the young people.

Diamond Kisses
Marie smiled, dropping them all as she had a seat. They were approaching the station and she sat down for the few moments they had before they were going to get of. She was excited as much as possiblt could be about all of this. She smiled at Kevin, Hate and the others as she leaned back. She closed her eyes and thought to herself if this actually was happening. Was her questions actually going to be answered? She smiled as the thoughts crossed her mind.

Vathu
Kevin shrugged, his green hair matted to his face. "Is it me or is it hot in this thing..?" He looked down at his t-shirt and tugged on it a little. How much longer is this going to take before we get everyone's questions answered and to be told whatever bullshit they have for us.

Yawning, Kevin laid his head against the window of the train to gaze out the window at the city. They're all right.. This city is amazing.. I wonder how nice the sunset is..

Wild-Cherry
What do you mean, "It will be taken care of." And why shouldn't I know that much? I do have eyes you know. And people do talk. Just then another train pulled up.

Tsion looked at the rest of the group. They all looked as if they were from different backgrounds and had different agendas but he was not about to judge them. Not just yet.

Still a little hesitant, Tsion gave a small wave and said hello to the rest of the young people. { Actually...none of you really know much yes }

Akitsu sighed heavily.No one's obligating you to stay. Leave is you choose. I care not.

Suddenly the trained squealed to an abrupt stop. Outside the windows, all that could be seen where two huge doors, just like those at the gaes. As the train doors slid open, Akane grinned at the young pilots.

" get your cards ready now...step lightly! "

Adrian filed out of the train behind her, and steped in front of her to swipe he card. The doors slid openm and she stepped in, waiting for the others to follow. From this side of the door lay a long hallway, with several doors layered upon it. to her left , another hall led to a large, bolted door, which Adrian walked toward.

Diamond Kisses
Marie stretched out, giving out a yawn. Where the sleepyness came from, she did not know. Maybe she had been a little too excited and the day finally caught up with her. She shook it of, smiled and turned to the group. She had her card ready and ran up to the group who had started walking. The excitement was there, but she decided to tone down on the visual of her excitement. With a faint smile, she walked behind Adraine who seemed a little more custom to the place than expected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.