Darth Bane(PoD) v. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Takes place on Tatooine.

Blue_Hefner
Traya isn't much of a fighter and her powers are nowhere near Bane's by the end of POD, so I believe Bane would win with some difficulty, unless Traya has powers we don't know about.

darthsith19
I don't know, Bane is almost certainly ahead of her with a lightsaber, but I'm thinking she probably has him with the Force. This is a close one.

ThoraxeRMG
How many lightsabers does Traya use?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
How many lightsabers does Traya use?
She can make 3 Light Sabers to telekinetically fight simultaneously.

tulakhordpwns
I'm thinking Bane wins this.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
She can make 3 Light Sabers to telekinetically fight simultaneously.

I know, but does she have that ability here?

darthsith19
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I know, but does she have that ability here?
Why wouldn't she?

0°Mandalore°0
Hmm.. I say Bane wins in a saber duel but Traya's Force powers are very good, and her lightsaber skills are not bad.
I'm leaning towards Bane on this one.

Light_Sith
Both characters are awesome.

Traya uses three Sabers and perhaps this could confuse Bane (it could confuse just about anyone), but Bane comes off as too strong willed to lose this battle.

Even when Kasim had him on the run Bane blocked every attack and found a way to destroy him.

I side toward Bane.

Thiru
And because she telekenetically floats 3 sabers, bane, seeing that he is a very strong force user, can disable them or simply destroy them with a telekenetical attack.

Again we know shit about her saber skills so no point assuming she will beat bane there

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Thiru
And because she telekenetically floats 3 sabers, bane, seeing that he is a very strong force user, can disable them or simply destroy them with a telekenetical attack.

Again we know shit about her saber skills so no point assuming she will beat bane there

What move would Bane use? That thing he did to Kasim? Perhaps that would shatter the hilts?

I don't know what that thing is by the way. Does it have a name?

Thiru
Its called force wave, I'm sure nebaris knows what it is and i hope you aren't him.

Bane should be able to destroy those sabers with ease weather its true lightsaber dueling or through the force

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Thiru
Its called force wave, I'm sure nebaris knows what it is and i hope you aren't him.

Bane should be able to destroy those sabers with ease weather its true lightsaber dueling or through the force

I suppose it would be difficult for Traya to use 3 sabers with any great potency. Actually, I remember Bane killing children via a similar method, though with a single saber. It was when he was close to death.

BTW, I am Light_Sith. Not noobaris, noobaris 2.0, noobaris 2.5, noobaris 8, that other guy with the same avater as me etc.

I believe that I am a Noob by definition though. I think that it is the same as newbie. I liked that term better.

Sith Dude
Definetly Traya, it'd be close but Traya just has an incredible understanding of the force, probably more so then any other sith in the star wars universe. I mean, she knew the secrets of Malachor, she said "Korribon holds little secrets from me", she can even draw upon the dark side to see the future, used the force to manipulate and kill. As for displays of her power, she killed 3 powerful jedi masters in....1.7 seconds? She is incredibly powerful, how she lost to the exile is a mystery to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.