Samanosuke Akechi v.s. Hayate and Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Hayate and Ayane continue to hunt the nukenin Kasumi, and thier hot on her trail, but as they search, they bump into Samanosuke Akechi. 'Have you seen an amber-haired girl with a blue outfit?' Ayane asks, 'I am sorry, but I have not seen her.' 'Thank you, sorry if we've taken your time' says Hayate courteously. The duo vanishes into thin air.

Sam continues on another couple of miles, only to see the lilac-haired girl and the amber-haired man again, in thier fighting stabces, ready to battle. Sam peers bhind them, only to see the amber-haired girl that was described to him earlier in the day. 'Two-on-one, and the girl looks tired already.' Sam says.

'Your days of running from your fate are over! Surrender yourself or face the consequences!' Ayane says. 'N-No.' the Amber-haired girl says. 'So that it may be.' Ayane pulls out an incendiary kunai 'DIE!!!!' she charges at her, but gets her kunai flung away. 'If you continue to harass this girl, I'll kill both of you' Sam says. 'Do not interfere with clan policies' hayate says.

'Okay, you want the girl, both of you, against me. You win, you get the girl, I win, you let her free.' Hayate and Ayane accepts the challenge, and they stare down at each other, preparing for the sowdown.

All are at thier prime.
No Onimusha form.

shin_gear
No Onimusha form means he loses...Ayane's building destroying ninpo FTW.

Sol Valentine
He may use it, ONLY as a last resort.

But even without it, I think that he could.

lightness
ayane/hayate wins. with true oni mode it might be different

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.