Emma Frost v.s. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Discuss.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
I vote Emma Frost. Mind trick! HIIII-YAH!

And if that fails, 'cause I know rachael summers will be brought up, there's the diamond form. Emma knows Storm. She'll know what to do.

BENITO
hasn't this already been done

Khellendros
It's already been done in a comic. Current diamond-form Emma, too. Storm was able to resist her telepathy and blew her up against a wall and held her there with very strong winds. Then she told Emma she was going to start blowing objects at her with tornado force winds until she shattered. Emmea seemed to believe her. Looks like Storm can take it.

Alpha Centauri
Thought that it was just brought up, didn't think it was actually done.

-AC

stormfront13
no storm can esist even the most powerful telepaths. and storm blew hay straws into a brick wall and asked emma if she wasted to test a metal spear

Phoenix_Avatar9
i think this would be atough battle, as the others said storm can do the wall-pin thingy and bludgeon frost, emma's telepathy can probably be resisted by one of storm's psychic scrambles, also maybe she could do something with her lightning to affect emma's diamond-form molecules?

stormfront13
maybe but imo storm wins

DarkMenace
Emma

Cosmic Cube
Well... I'd say Storm. A few tornadoes will take out Emma.

Draco69
Emma Frost. She wasn't really trying in that battle. If she went all out, Storm's brain would be vanilla pudding.

GalacticStorm
Id def go 4 storm. To my knowledge they've fought 3 times. First time in the dark phoenix saga which was their first encounter and emma got the better of her. The last two times storm won with ease. All the Xmen are trained as standard to resist psychic attacks. Those with enough willpower can resist the attacks of all but pyschics of the first order. Storm has shown on several occassions throughout the years that she is capable of resisting telepathic attack. Most recently when the xmen were captured by voge and his slavers and also during storms last battle with emma about a year ago. It would take some major concentration for emma to overpower storm telepathically. Even then storm isnt just going to hang around and let her do so. As Khellendros said storm resisted her attack and blasted her with lightning. Emma turned to her diamond form and storm repelled with winds and had her securely pinned. Emma boasted that the rocks storm was blowing at her were doing no damage. As we all know in hurricane force winds straw can penetrate concrete blocks. Storm demonstrated this. She then picked up a nearby metal pole and jokingly speculated on the kind of damage that could do in comparison when propelled by her winds. Emma looked scared and then gave up. Ever since their first encounter storm has soundly and consistently defeated emma without much effort. Emma couldnt control her telepathically and in her diamond form she has been defeated. If they were goin all out emma would get shattered and then her fragments would get dispersed.

Phoenix_Avatar9
ha...dispersed, i wonder if any other telekinetics would want to put her back together, the powerful ones are related to jean in some way, shape or form and probably wouldnt want to reassemble her, unless you count psylocke but i'm not sure about her finesse with telekinesis since she got it from jean and it wasn't a natural mutation

stormfront13
storm can resist rachel summers so we know she is good at resisting telepaths. xavier even couldn't get to her at some point. while emma tries to go in her mind storm won't just stand still. she will her her with lightning, ect and emma will be forced to go to diamond form with no telepathic attack. i love emma but storm has already beat her and can do so again.

Swanky-Tuna
Telepathy can't be that great of a power if anybody just doesn't wanna be telepathized can resist it completely.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Khellendros
It's already been done in a comic. Current diamond-form Emma, too. Storm was able to resist her telepathy and blew her up against a wall and held her there with very strong winds. Then she told Emma she was going to start blowing objects at her with tornado force winds until she shattered. Emmea seemed to believe her. Looks like Storm can take it.

???Emma. That sounds b.s. to me. Unless there was adamantium or uru stuff around, no other debris should hurt Emma in diamond form.

stormfront13
well storm showed emma that she can put hay strwas through brick walls. then sh esaw a nearby metal pole with a shapr end and storm did a spech of how diamond have pressure points, they can be cut, melted and even stattered. i guess emma was intimitaded by storm and didn't wanna chance getting shattered and storm won

Beyonder
Originally posted by stormfront13
well storm showed emma that she can put hay strwas through brick walls. then sh esaw a nearby metal pole with a shapr end and storm did a spech of how diamond have pressure points, they can be cut, melted and even stattered. i guess emma was intimitaded by storm and didn't wanna chance getting shattered and storm won

eek! laughing
straw through brick walls...that sounds like Wolverine cutting Thanos with his bone claws in DC Vs. Marvel

Diamonds have pressure points? Guess that's how Heat Vision was able to deflect the Omega Effect eh? HV hit the OE's pressure point.

Diamond>>>>>metal. And how the hell can Storm tell where those pressure points are if there is any? What now, Storm has microscopic vision?

stormfront13
i never said she knew where they were i was just stating what storm said- and straw can go through brick when goin at hurricane wind levels, same w/ grass

GalacticStorm
"straw through brick walls...that sounds like Wolverine cutting Thanos with his bone claws in DC Vs. Marvel"

Whatever your thoughts about storm. That is scientific fact. What your forgetting is that the energy generated in a hurricane is the equivalent of thousands of the bombs used on hiroshima.Wanna check it out on the net? Be my guest. Everyone knows that straw can pierce concrete under hurricane winds. Its scientific FACT. I learnt that in elementary school. Diamond is very hard as we all know. But if a little piece of straw can do that to concrete. What can a metal pole many hundred times denser and stronger do to diamond when propelled by hurricane winds. Its common sense. Thats what i like about Marvel in comparison to DC. Even though the whole powers thing isnt exactly realistic Marvel always intersperses scientific fact in their stories and the characters abilities are much more convincing and believable.

DarkCrawler
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/storm53.jpg

Emma Frost is still going to win. (Telepathy)

Alpha Centauri
Scientific fact doesn't really matter. It's scientific fact that nobody can become able to turn to diamond or control the weather.

-AC

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"straw through brick walls...that sounds like Wolverine cutting Thanos with his bone claws in DC Vs. Marvel"

Whatever your thoughts about storm. That is scientific fact. What your forgetting is that the energy generated in a hurricane is the equivalent of thousands of the bombs used on hiroshima.Wanna check it out on the net? Be my guest. Everyone knows that straw can pierce concrete under hurricane winds. Its scientific FACT. I learnt that in elementary school.

laughing Please find me evidence of this.

Alpha Centauri
Poor guy is confusing scientific theory with fact.

It's like the theory that web from a spider is pound for pound stronger than steel, purely because of what it supports.

However, if you made a house out of web, it wouldn't be too strong.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/storm53.jpg

Emma Frost is still going to win. (Telepathy) Kind of sucks for Emma that they were standing by a lone brick wall when they decided to fight.

stormfront13
AC in that comic the straw did go through the brick and when going at hurricane winds even grass can be dangerous. and drakcrawler when you said emma will win cause of telepathy in that same excact fight emma had tried to use telepathy against storm and could't- then storm threw some lightning and forced emma to turn to diamond form. imo storm wins cause she can keep emma out for time enough for her to hit her w/ lightning cause storm just won't allow emma to get in her mind storm will fight back. either emma reverts to diamond form(no telepathy) or she goes down cause pf lightning and the hurricane winds

Alpha Centauri
Galactic Storm is saying that it's scientific fact. It isn't.

-AC

Beyonder
AC in that comic the straw did go through the brick and when going at hurricane winds even grass can be dangerous.

Funny how the winds that can send straws through that brick wall is the same wind that can't knock that wall over. laughing out loud

stormfront13
idk if its a scientific fact but it is true

Alpha Centauri
It's not.

Straw is not going to break concrete, ever.

-AC

stormfront13
it doesn't break concrete it goes into it- it is a fact but its irrelevant to the fight

Beyonder
it doesn't break concrete it goes into it- it is a fact but its irrelevant to the fight

You mean into those tiny bubble holes in that brick that's already there? Please, that's not scientific fact.

Alpha Centauri
It's not a fact Stormfront.

This isn't up for debate. It's really not.

-AC

stormfront13
well go to weather sites and find out for yourslef i have read about it and i have seen pics of grass stuck in trees because of a hurricane and because of a tornado

Alpha Centauri
It's not possible.

I REFUSE to believe you are THAT stupid.

It's actually impossible.

-AC

stormfront13
no its not it has happened in the real world and in the comics

Alpha Centauri
Grass and straw cannot pierce concrete.

Don't be stupid.

-AC

stormfront13
you can call it stupib but it can happen- IT HAS HAPPENED IN THE REAL WORLD AND IN THE COMICS!!!- but anyway imjo storm wins

Beyonder
you can call it stupib but it can happen- IT HAS HAPPENED IN THE REAL WORLD AND IN THE COMICS!!!- but anyway imjo storm wins

laughing Of all the weather reports about hurricane I've seen, none ever mentioned this. And this pass year, Florida's been hit by like 3-4 hurricanes already. I watch news alot and none ever mentioned what your claiming. If it did, the weatherman or anchor would be like "just to give you guys an idea of how strong this hurricane was, here's a brick wall with straw stuck to it." "That's how powerful these hurricane winds were Matt."

Matt: Thanks Al.
Al: Just doing my job boss.

stormfront13
anyway it doesn't matter if ic can or can not(which it can)- imo storm wins

GalacticStorm
"Poor guy is confusing scientific theory with fact."

Please dont patronise me because u dont know what im talking about. I know it to be a fact. I dont know how u are taught in America but it was talked about in my science lessons in Britain and we were shown a video demonstration where it was simulated. At the end of the day i hav to prove nothing if u want to know the truth do something about it and look it up.

"Of all the weather reports about hurricane I've seen, none ever mentioned this"

Yeah because its just that a weather report. There to let u know whether u should be carrying an umbrella or not not a report on the destructive capacity of a hurricane.

"Emma Frost is still going to win. (Telepathy)"

Errrr yeah good argument and look where it got her. Theyve fought a few times and storm consistently pummeled her. AC the avid comic book reader of 10 yrs set this topic up not knowing that it had already happened in the book about 8 months ago. Storms more powerful than her, shes trained to resist telepathy as she has demonstrated thru the servings shes dished out on emma over the years and how she resisted rachel summers recently in the book.

"This isn't up for debate. It's really not."

Couldnt agree wiv u more AC

Beyonder
"Poor guy is confusing scientific theory with fact."

Please dont patronise me because u dont know what im talking about. I know it to be a fact. I dont know how u are taught in America but it was talked about in my science lessons in Britain and we were shown a video demonstration where it was simulated. At the end of the day i hav to prove nothing if u want to know the truth do something about it and look it up.

"Of all the weather reports about hurricane I've seen, none ever mentioned this"

Yeah because its just that a weather report. There to let u know whether u should be carrying an umbrella or not not a report on the destructive capacity of a hurricane.

Er um, how many hurricanes occur in Britain? Cause in America, every year the East Coast has a hurricane season. At least one or two hurricanes hit the south eastern part of America. And these hurricanes are always from page news, even in the western part of America where I'm at. Heck, here even a down poor is headline news since everybody here drives a car and expects the weather to live up to sunny California's rep. During hurricane season, weather some weather reports fly out to Florida or Georgia to cover these news.

I don't know about you, but throughout all the hurricane coverages I've seen, they've yet to make such claims as you are.

stormfront13
this has been proved in anther thread and it should have been in this one- this is an actual fact and it has happened in real life and in the comics, but it is beside the piont- imo emma loses

Beyonder
this has been proved in anther thread and it should have been in this one- this is an actual fact and it has happened in real life and in the comics, but it is beside the piont- imo emma loses

Then dig up that threat through Search. I don't know which thread your refering to.

stormfront13
idk how to do search bit its in storm VS flash

pr1983
yes, it was proven, that flash can do it, not storm...

if you throw anything at near lightspeed (with speedforce of course) it can impale anything... storm does not possess that ability...

stormfront13
if you read the thread a lot of people said that hurricane force grass can even be dangerous, some people have even seen it. anyway this is a little off topic

DarkCrawler
How can any matter of teaching make you immune to telepathy? It's not in the skills, you have to have power for that. How can you stop someone from controlling you mind. By putting "mental shields?" Frost was able to switch minds with Storm before. She is one of the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe. How is Storm going to stop her from frying her mind?

Alpha Centauri
She isn't, but you can't tell that to Stormfront. No offence, you just can't.

-AC

DarkCrawler
I guess I can be taught to become immune to telepathy and take on Xavier with my unstoppable mind shields. After all, without his telepathy, he is just a bald cripple.

GalacticStorm
"Frost was able to switch minds with Storm before"

Yes. True. In uncanny xmen through a machine not thru her telepathy. So that cant be used to bk up your argument really. When it comes to taking over someones mind its all down to willpower thats what telepathy is all about. In uncanny xmen shortly after the phoenix saga xavier tried to take over magnetos mind but magneto resisted thru sheer will power so xavier the most powerful telepath in the world failed. In storm and emmas last fight emma tried it with storm and she FAILED. Rachel summers tried mind control on storm very recently and she to FAILED. Pyschic energy is closely related to electricity because it is after all brain synapses. People who wield electromagnetic energies like Storm, Polaris Magneto etc naturally generate a field around them which causes interference for telepaths. All avid xmen fans will know this anyway cos its been mentioned enough times in the comics. Xavier has often remarked that he finds it difficult and sometimes painful to link with storm especially when shes troubled (u know her powers being linked to her emotions and all) because of this, and thats just for communication. Mind control is a different matter entirely. Ive already listed in my previous post just some of the numerous occassions storm has resisted mind control. She is known for her willpower which helps, as does the nature of her powers which makes it harder for telepaths plus she along with the other xmen have had training from the most powerful telepaths in the world.

But yes emma while she wouldnt be able to just mind control storm she could simply fry her mind yes thats a possibilty. But then its a case of who would be able to strike who first and thats debatable. For emma to do this she wouldnt be in diamond form leaving her vulnerable. Id go for storm and her lightning. Which travels at about a third of the speed of light much faster than the speed of thought. They would both hav to think to do theyre attacks but storms faster moving energy wins out.

In diamond form emma is know match for storm as we hav seen recently who would just pin her down and bludgeon her to death.

"don't know about you, but throughout all the hurricane coverages I've seen, they've yet to make such claims as you are."

Yes because what sentient hurricanes do u know of which are gonna intentionally pick up straw and throw them at some brick walls for fun. It has been simulated many a time by scientists with wind machines( not the kind pop stars use lol) i have been shown a program about it in science class. Yes the straw did indeed penetrate the block. It doesnt happen a lot under natural conditions for obvious reasons which im sure u dont need me to point out but yes it is fact. If you're intrigued go on the net and look it up but the fact that it can happen really shouldnt be in debate because theres video evidence out there for u lot to find if u really feel the need. Storm who would be controlling the winds psionically would pick up the projectile be it straw or metal(which she would need at least to majorly damage emma) and aim it directly at her see the difference?

"I guess I can be taught to become immune to telepathy and take on Xavier with my unstoppable mind shields"

Answered and countered above.

stormfront13
FINALLY some one gets it!!! AC i have nevcer stated that storm is immune to telepathy!!!! i said that she is one of the hardest to break!!- anyway imo storm wins

DarkCrawler
FINALLY some one gets it!!! AC i have nevcer stated that storm is immune to telepathy!!!! i said that she is one of the hardest to break!!- anyway imo storm wins
But I am now not talking about controlling her. What about the mind blasts.

stormfront13
emma and rachel already tried to control her and she refused through sheer determination. and aren't mind wipes the same as telepathy

GalacticStorm
"But I am now not talking about controlling her. What about the mind blasts."

Ive already talked about mind blasts in my posts. Im not gonna repeat myself. Whats the point in debating if youre not gonna read whats been posted before youre contribution.

stormfront13
the mind blasts are slower than lightning- storm won't j8st give her a chance making emma revert to diamonf form and we all knows who wins there

demigawd
Mind blasts aren't slower than lightning - it functions at the speed of thought.

That said, a "mind blast" is just a telepathic command to tell the mind to switch off. You can still resist that.

Storm is one of the hardest people to mentally violate. Emma couldn't do it.

One last thing - don't ridicule stormfront about straw piercing solid objects - he's actually correct. There have numerous reports of straw shown piercing the sides of trees and brick houses in gale force hurricanes. Strange but true.

stormfront13
finally we have someone smart besides galactic and i on this thread!! straw can pierce brick and storm can win.

Beyonder
Originally posted by demigawd
Mind blasts aren't slower than lightning - it functions at the speed of thought.

That said, a "mind blast" is just a telepathic command to tell the mind to switch off. You can still resist that.

Storm is one of the hardest people to mentally violate. Emma couldn't do it.

One last thing - don't ridicule stormfront about straw piercing solid objects - he's actually correct. There have numerous reports of straw shown piercing the sides of trees and brick houses in gale force hurricanes. Strange but true.

Fine me links on this man.

demigawd
Ask and ye shall receive:

http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/tornadoFAQ.asp

Tornadoes can be strong enough to destroy large buildings, leaving only the bare concrete foundation. In addition, they can lift 20-ton railroad cars from their tracks and they can drive straw and blades of grass into tree and telephone poles.

(I actually meant tornadoes, not hurricanes)

MERCILOUS
That's a huge difference.

Anyway, what effect does lightning have on Emma when in diamond form?

demigawd
Not a huge difference - Storm controls them both.

stormfront13
storm wins this imo by a lot- even if emma can get in storms mind it takes time, and that is time emma doesn't have . out of diamond form emma has no protection and will be forced to turn diamond and we all know how that goes

Mainstream
good point Storm wins it. violin

Draco69
Actually, Emma can now access her telepathy in her diamond form. It's been shown several times. Although this fact may or may not tip the scales.

stormfront13
i thought it was like only minor stuff??

Draco69
Unless you consider mental possession, mindbolts, telepathic broadcast, and orgasm-giving mind assaults "minor" then yeah. Like I said it may or may not tip the scales. Emma isn't like Jean or Xavier. She fights dirty. Like giving her an orgasm. (Yes this really happened. She did it to a crowd of protesters)

stormfront13
no i know her powers i just thought that she can only do minor things, not her full power. i never saw that time when she did it to the protesters so thats prolly why i didn't know. this might tip the scales a little.

ALEMASTER
WHO WILL WIN I'D GO WITH STORM

stormfront13
this has been done contless times and yes storm wins

pr1983
been done... and emma wins stick out tongue

seriously though... emma... mind wipe...

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, this has been so many times that it wouldn't be worth my time linking them all.

But I will. Here you go. Here's all of them: ZOOM!

stormfront13
didn't emma try to mind-wipe storm and faiL>??

pr1983
didn't emma try to mind-wipe storm and faiL>??

didnt emma take down storm, wolverine and colossus at the same time?

stormfront13
yes, in one storms first encounters with a telepath. she didn't construct a lightning field, and didn't know about the attack som she couldn't set up or anything

pr1983
yes, in one storms first encounters with a telepath. she didn't construct a lightning field, and didn't know about the attack som she couldn't set up or anything

excuses...

she had trained as an x-man with xavier, she had trained to resist telepaths... and she got taken down...

emma nowadays is a more accomplished telepath...

and in uncanny #458 dino-rachel mentally attacks storm with success...

stormfront13
no if you don;t know of a telepath and if they suddenly attack your mind , and have never had a very powerful telepath attack your mind so fiercly it is more than likely going to be very hard to resist. and in that issue rachel admits that she had to be close to do anything and that oif they had waited a few more seconds or minutes they would have never shut down storm

pr1983
no if you don;t know of a telepath and if they suddenly attack your mind , and have never had a very powerful telepath attack your mind so fiercly it is more than likely going to be very hard to resist. and in that issue rachel admits that she had to be close to do anything and that oif they had waited a few more seconds or minutes they would have never shut down storm

rachel didnt... it was at the end of the comic... and #458 is the most recent one isnt it?

she used storms powers telepathically...

stormfront13
oh i was thinking of the wrong comic. haven't actually rea that one though. but iu believe that storm was unable to access powers so that shuts down the electricity in her brain and the ability to make a lihgtning field. all she had awas her will which wasn't the bet as she had just woken up from being knocked out.

pr1983
oh i was thinking of the wrong comic. haven't actually rea that one though. but iu believe that storm was unable to access powers so that shuts down the electricity in her brain and the ability to make a lihgtning field. all she had awas her will which wasn't the bet as she had just woken up from being knocked out.

still... rachel telepathically attacked her, as did emma beforehand...

storm caught emma because emma was in direct physical contact, if not for that storm was done for...

stormfront13
i disagree she has very fast longed range attackes, and emma could have still mind-wiped storm in pshyical contact. but imo the point is that storm can hold her own against the strongest of telepaths, and sometimes comes out the victor. if she can hold off rachel for a while then she can the same for emma till she can use her lightning

pr1983
i disagree she has very fast longed range attackes, and emma could have still mind-wiped storm in pshyical contact. but imo the point is that storm can hold her own against the strongest of telepaths, and sometimes comes out the victor. if she can hold off rachel for a while then she can the same for emma till she can use her lightning

see... your missing my point... storm's reaction was instinctive... she knew that any flash of lightning would hurt emma who was touching her... if emma had been any distance away i doubt storm could have been able to resist and hit emma...

GalacticStorm
Pr dont use a newbies lack of hindsight for an excuse to portray your opinion once again although its already been countered and quite effectively at that. This thread has already occurred and storm was the clear victor. Im not arguing again because theres no need to. Use the search function peeps who didnt see that. Peeps who did e.g PR its happened u lost stop trying it!!

Draco69
Emma Frost would win. She can use her full telepathy when in diamond form. Lightening won't work. Nor shall anything else. By time Storm tries anything, Emma would just mindwipe her. The fight between them does not really count because Emma was not really giving it her all. If she can beat a cosmic enitity like Rachel then Storm isn't going to be a problem.

pr1983
Pr dont use a newbies lack of hindsight for an excuse to portray your opinion once again although its already been countered and quite effectively at that. This thread has already occurred and storm was the clear victor. Im not arguing again because theres no need to. Use the search function peeps who didnt see that. Peeps who did e.g PR its happened u lost stop trying it!!

excuse me? newbies? what are you talking about?

i never lost, in fact your argument had been countered in the original argument... are you so drunk you didn't read my first post in this thread?

GalacticStorm
Stormfront dont bother arguing u know this has been won already. Those who actually care about the truth will use the search function those who dont can only hear the fan boys who will undoutably jump on this thread without me or anyone with actual knowledge showing peeps how it truly is trust me.

pr1983
Stormfront dont bother arguing u know this has been won already. Those who actually care about the truth will use the search function those who dont can only hear the fan boys who will undoutably jump on this thread without me or anyone with actual knowledge showing peeps how it truly is trust me.

that is the most ignorant and insulting post you've ever made...

i really hope its the drink talking, i really do...

GalacticStorm
OMG is it that obvious to u lot when im drunk!!

GalacticStorm
Whateva im still in control of my mental faculties enough to inform u. U lost Irish!!

stormfront13
if storm is able to hold off rachel for a time then she can emma long enough for her to use a lightning bolt which should take her out seeing as she is still human. if she is in diamond form then it won't go this way.

pr1983
Whateva im still in control of my mental faculties enough to inform u. U lost Irish!!

wow... the irish joke now... great... you know what galacticstorm... even though we disagreed on so many issues i actually had a bit of respect for you... but now... no...

try being sober next time you come in here...

and claiming you've won when you've just ignored other people is no victory...

GalacticStorm
People who havent seen this thread b4 please use the search function and see 4 yourselves the extent me and other pro-storm peeps owned the pathetic likes of PR

stormfront13
wow galactic, u my friend but disrespecting someones nationality isn''t all that good,........unless it was a complete joke or something

pr1983
People who havent seen this thread b4 please use the search function and see 4 yourselves the extent me and other pro-storm peeps owned the pathetic likes of PR

pathetic? right... read my damn posts next time...

GalacticStorm
Sorry PR didnt mean offense by saying that i was doin a take on Wolvies dialogue with banshee back in the 70's. U obviously havent read that at all or at least not recently therefore i apologise.

GalacticStorm
I luv u really!!

pr1983
Sorry PR didnt mean offense by saying that i was doin a take on Wolvies dialogue with banshee back in the 70's. U obviously havent read that at all or at least not recently therefore i apologise.
I luv u really!!

huh

stormfront13
see.... we can all be civilized humans at times, c'mon pr he was just quoting a comic. i cn ubderstabd where your offense would be clminf from but after all he said he was drunk.

pr1983
see.... we can all be civilized humans at times, c'mon pr he was just quoting a comic. i cn ubderstabd where your offense would be clminf from but after all he said he was drunk.

i'm confused... and quoting a comic? can i see the comic? any of them?

stormfront13
um.... galactic did it(srry galactic but i like to avoid confrontation)

pr1983
um.... galactic did it(srry galactic but i like to avoid confrontation)

i know... i'm just curious...

stormfront13
lol k i got mixed up thought you were pointing a finger at me

GalacticStorm
Cool. Read any of the 1st 10 issues of uncannny xmen and u will see the dialogue which occurred between banshee and wolvie. I apologise fully i read comics all the time and i expected peeps on here 2 b the same but obviously not. Im sorry my U.K brutha!!

pr1983
Cool. Read any of the 1st 10 issues of uncannny xmen and u will see the dialogue which occurred between banshee and wolvie. I apologise fully i read comics all the time and i expected peeps on here 2 b the same but obviously not. Im sorry my U.K brutha!!

i have 400 issues of uncanny... which numbers in particular?

GalacticStorm
The 1st 10. If u dont hav them then try purchasing essential xmen volumes 1 to 4 which are especially for fans who havent been been colllecting since the original prints. There u go PR.

pr1983
The 1st 10. If u dont hav them then try purchasing essential xmen volumes 1 to 4 which are especially for fans who havent been been colllecting since the original prints. There u go PR.

umm... issues 1-10 dont have wolverine (i have them)... and the x-men are still kids... do you mean something besides uncanny?

GalacticStorm
Uncanny Xmen was the new genearation of Xmen only PR. Storm Ncrawler, TBird, Col , Wolv and so on. I hav them right here as reference. Wolverine is prominently featured im afraid to inform u. Im at uni at the mo. But im quite willing to get my flatmate to scan in the images if youre so adamant. Its entirely up to u my U.K brutha!!

GalacticStorm
Im goin bed now, but if you continue im quite willing to display this dialogue between wolv and banshee.

GalacticStorm
Ive been reading Xmen since the 70's so unless u hav 2 dont try and catch me out PR!!

FieryBalrog

the only problem is, essential x-men begins at episode 94 or so, which is when the new team takes over. uncanny 1-10 is the old old team, which is beast, angel, cyclops, jean grey (as marvel girl, worst codename ever) and iceman.

the new team really comes together (and fights with the old team) in giant sized x-men #1, which is annoying because without it theres a big jump between 66 (last old team of uncanny) and 94 (new team, old team leaves). the ones in between are reprints.

pr1983
Ive been reading Xmen since the 70's so unless u hav 2 dont try and catch me out PR!!

i'm not...

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
the only problem is, essential x-men begins at episode 94 or so, which is when the new team takes over. uncanny 1-10 is the old old team, which is beast, angel, cyclops, jean grey (as marvel girl, worst codename ever) and iceman.

the new team really comes together in giant sized x-men #1, which is annoying because without it theres a big jump between 66 (last old team of uncanny) and 94 (new team, old team leaves). the ones in between are reprints.

ah... so what... 94?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by pr1983
i'm not...

ah... so what... 94?

essential x-men 1-10 would most likely be uncanny episodes 94-104. 100 is the shuttle episode as a reference.

GalacticStorm
Thanx 4 that specification FB. PR Now knows exactly where to look just in case he doesnt want to fork out on the essential xmen volumes.

pr1983
oh, sweet... thanks dude... i'll look em up...

edit: i dont have to... i have most of them big grin

GalacticStorm
Please do and once u hav i'll b happy for u to join my side on this debate.

pr1983
Please do and once u hav i'll b happy for u to join my side on this debate.

me?

GalacticStorm
of course PR welcome to the fold!!

pr1983
of course PR welcome to the fold!!

never... stick out tongue

and if we are going to debate... two things...

lets go to the other thread...

and no offence, but maybe you should sober up first...

GalacticStorm
Has my drunken side not pawned u? If i was sober my boy u wouldnt stand a chance on this thread. It would be like like comparing Karma to the Phoenix Force. Goodnight PR as u know its 5 am. Your schooling begins anew 2morrow.

pr1983
Has my drunken side not pawned u? If i was sober my boy u wouldnt stand a chance on this thread. It would be like like comparing Karma to the Phoenix Force. Goodnight PR as u know its 5 am. Your schooling begins anew 2morrow.

you can try... stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
I AM FIRE MADE FLESH. POWER INCARNATE . I AM PHOENIX!!!

pr1983
I AM FIRE MADE FLESH. POWER INCARNATE . I AM PHOENIX!!!

o...k...

GalacticStorm
U DARE!!!!

pr1983
U DARE!!!!

yes... i do... i'm with emma now stick out tongue

Va N E L L A 13
I am just wondering, in the battles that she lost to storm, was she on the x-men then, or was she still a hellfire lady?

GalacticStorm
LMAO!! Your sorry ass better fear my inevitable return. Your b*tch is gonna get burned!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by Va N E L L A 13
I am just wondering, in the battles that she lost to storm, was she on the x-men then, or was she still a hellfire lady?

with the xmen...

LMAO!! Your sorry ass better fear my inevitable return. Your b*tch is gonna get burned!!!

meh... ill always have psylocke and... STORM!

Va N E L L A 13
Well if she was on the x-men then, isn't it safe to say that both contenders were holding back, so you cannot really use that as an extremely valid reference?

GalacticStorm
I'll f**k them bitc*es up!!

Va N E L L A 13
Okay...?

pr1983
Originally posted by Va N E L L A 13
Well if she was on the x-men then, isn't it safe to say that both contenders were holding back, so you cannot really use that as an extremely valid reference?

my point exactly...

I'll f**k them bitc*es up!!

you wouldnt dare... stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Vanella do u doubt the force?!! mad

pr1983
Vanella do u doubt the force?!! mad

no... i do...

GalacticStorm
"Well if she was on the x-men then, isn't it safe to say that both contenders were holding back, so you cannot really use that as an extremely valid reference?

my point exactly..."

My bitchy side is itching to school u both in the error of your ways but i better hold off because i hav uni in a few hours. Be thankful that the force was lenient for once. U hav gotten off lightly.

pr1983
"Well if she was on the x-men then, isn't it safe to say that both contenders were holding back, so you cannot really use that as an extremely valid reference?

my point exactly..."

My bitchy side is itching to school u both in the error of your ways but i better hold off because i hav uni in a few hours. Be thankful that the force was lenient for once. U hav gotten off lightly.

laughing

i am the living tribunal... bow before me... stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Bi*ch!!!! u better shut the fu*k up wiv that talk if u know whats gd for u. Otherwise you're gonna find your ass sleepin in the garage.

Va N E L L A 13
wtf is going on here? You best not be talkin' to me.

pr1983
Bi*ch!!!! u better shut the fu*k up wiv that talk if u know whats gd for u. Otherwise you're gonna find your ass sleepin in the garage.

you've lost me... stick out tongue

im so scared... big grin

GalacticStorm
LMAO!! I luv u both!!! im gonna hav 2 go bed now but i'll be bk in the evening peeps. The phoenix will rise again.

pr1983
LMAO!! I luv u both!!! im gonna hav 2 go bed now but i'll be bk in the evening peeps. The phoenix will rise again.

eventually... im used to it by now...

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think drunk sleeping off his poisons is what the legends of yore meant when they spoke of the phoenix rising from the ashes.

GalacticStorm
Swanky do u really wanna face retribution?!!

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think drunk sleeping off his poisons is what the legends of yore meant when they spoke of the phoenix rising from the ashes.

laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Swanky do u really wanna face retribution?!!
Uhh... sure. Give me three.

GalacticStorm
Swanky how old r u? U must at least be my age or older to hav that kind of humour. By my age i mean my youngest avatar rachels age of 21 cos u couldnt hope to be as old or as experienced as the force!!

Swanky-Tuna
Swanky how old r u? U must at least be my age or older to hav that kind of humour. By my age i mean my youngest avatar rachels age of 21 cos u couldnt hope to be as old or as experienced as the force!!
Surely there's character in that age group less dripping with fanboys that I could be compared to!

Va N E L L A 13
I thought you were going to bed, lol.

GalacticStorm
My luv for swanky's keeping me up. I think i might possess him

pr1983
My luv for swanky's keeping me up. I think i might possess him

no... not swanky... then we'd all be doomed...

GalacticStorm
Well PR my luv ive analysed your genetic structure and u hav omega potential so u might be in luck!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>