Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is finally coming to America and Europe, so any TRUE wrestling fan would pick that one up over SVR08... (It's way better)

Here are some of it's features...

327 in game wrestlers (SVR series only has about 60 something) (Including AJ Styles, Petey Williams, KENTA, and Great Muta)

500 CAW slots (SVR series only has 30 something)

Create a Faction (NWO, Four Horsemen, DX, etc.)

Create a Promotion (that's right, CREATE YOUR OWN PROMOTION)

Create a Ring (that's right, CREATE YOUR OWN RING)

Create a Logo (for your promotion and for your ring)

Create a Belt (8 slots to make almost ANY belt you want)

Fun controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master (Timing based rather than button mashing)

Unique graphics (2D/3D sprites)

DEATHMATCHES!!!! (including explosives, barbwire, light tubes, etc.)

CPU Logic (that's right, you can program your CAW to fight any way you see fit... You can't do that in the SVR series)

There are no WWE wrestlers, but it has a MASSIVE amount of CAW parts, which makes it easy to make almost anyone (including HBK, CM Punk, Jericho, and even Superman, Iron Man, Al Pacino, Crow, and Carnage)

Literally HUNDREDS of moves to choose from, even those that aren't in SVR08, including the Canadian Destroyer! It's the only game that has it!
(It can be seen here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-YBs3I8kDuw)

And you wanna know the BEST part? It's only $20 U.S. money! So Nov. 13, 2007, go and buy this game for $20 instead of the inferior SVR08 for $50... I can promise you'll be amazed at the gameplay and features... You'll be addicted...

So who's joining the FPR army?

Blax_Hydralisk
Is Chris Benoit in it? If not then this game is obviously weak 131

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Is Chris Benoit in it? If not then this game is obviously weak 131 He won't be in SVR 2008 either. If this game is as good as you make it out to be, I'll buy it. Can I create ICP?

Bat Dude
Well, he's not in the game as a character right off the bat, BUT you can easily create him in the CAW mode (called Edit Mode)...

All his moves, CAW parts, etc. are in the game

Bloinky
No I'm good, I think I'll stick to SVR06 since I don't have 07 because CHRIS BENOIT IS IN IT!

Blax_Hydralisk
Right on.

But yeah I know Benoit won't be in the new one. WWE pretty much pretends like he never existed.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Right on.

But yeah I know Benoit won't be in the new one. WWE pretty much pretends like he never existed. Well what do you expect? Anyway, I really have to ask you Batdude, is this game REALLY only 2D?

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Bloinky
No I'm good, I think I'll stick to SVR06 since I don't have 07 because CHRIS BENOIT IS IN IT!

Benoit is in 06 too...

And ICP, you can probably make them pretty well... I'm almost certain most of their parts are in the game, and most of their moves... And if you're gonna make the ICP, why not Vampiro as well? (Plus, Sabu is in the game)

Seriously, this game is amazing! I've played the Japanese version (with a FAQ close by) and now I'm definitely gonna buy the American release (cuz it's in English, which makes it easier to play)

If you wanna see what the graphics look like and how gameplay looks, here's a video...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w97GHgVQsuI&mode=related&search=

(I can hear it now... The "graphics freaks" saying, "Those graphix suk! Buy SVR08! It's got kool graphix! This game sux compared 2 SVR08!"

Just watch the animations and overall fluidity/pace of all the gameplay (not to mention just HOW much customization there is)... But to be honest, videos don't do justice to just HOW AWESOME this game is... Buy it on Nov. 13... It'll blow your mind!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well what do you expect? Anyway, I really have to ask you Batdude, is this game REALLY only 2D?

I expect them to man up and admit that even if the man went off the deep-end he was still one of the best wrestlers that's ever lived. His technical skills where top notch while brutes like Big Show just lumbered around the ring and performed a few throws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.