Darth Krayt vs. PoD Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Bane is in his prime from PoD. Krayt is in his known prime. Krayt has his armor, fight takes place in the room where Krayt tooled the Imperial Guards. Who wins?

1. Lightsaber duel
2. All-out duel

Darth Sexy
Not really sure as to how powerful Krayt is, but his sith have always been called useless. I'd give it to Bane for all 3 based on the evidence we possess.

0°Mandalore°0
Yes, that's the smartest thing to do... but If I remember correctly, when Krayt summoned the ancient Sith in order to control his armour, Bane called him and his Sith "pretenders" and declared them to be weak and worthless... or something similar.

darthsith19
Eh, good point. However, PoD Bane isn't at his prime yet, plus Bane viewed the Brotherhood as weak, but to claim that Kas'im or Kopecz were weak is stupid - the Brotherhood as a whole was weak. Krayt's Order as a whole is weak. That doesn't necessarily mean that every individual is weak. Nihl, Talon and Krayt are all strong, though how strong is debatable.

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by darthsith19
Eh, good point. However, PoD Bane isn't at his prime yet, plus Bane viewed the Brotherhood as weak, but to claim that Kas'im or Kopecz were weak is stupid - the Brotherhood as a whole was weak. Krayt's Order as a whole is weak. That doesn't necessarily mean that every individual is weak. Nihl, Talon and Krayt are all strong, though how strong is debatable.

Yeah, you're right... but the fact that they're strong doesn't make them Sith either.

ThoraxeRMG
Bane

S_W_LeGenD
1. Bane wins.
2. Bane wins.

vader11
I have to go with Bane.

ihavenoname
bane hates you krayt!

tulakhordpwns
Have any of you people noticed that Krayt fights with 2 sabers, which comepletely threw Bane off against Kas'im?
1 Krayt wins
2 Really close, but Bane with his force powers wins it

darthsith19
Good point, I completely forgot about that. The dual sabers and the armor together probably would be two much for Bane, I think, though it would be quite the fight as Krayt is probably worse than Kas'im is with dual blades.

Darth Sexy
Except for the fact that Kas'im was the greatest duelist in the galaxy. We've yet to see how good Krayt is.

darthsith19
He did own a bunch of Imperial Guards at once, though, and has been using duel blades for voer 150 years, so he is probably pretty damn good with them.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Except for the fact that Kas'im was the greatest duelist in the galaxy. We've yet to see how good Krayt is.

True, true.

0°Mandalore°0
We still can't say who would win. We need more evidence.

Blue_Hefner
He did own a bunch of Imperial Guards at once, though, and has been using duel blades for voer 150 years, so he is probably pretty damn good with them.

Yoda had been using lightsaber for over 800 years, and he still almost lose to Sidious who had been using a lightsaber for a small fraction of 800 years.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Yoda had been using lightsaber for over 800 years, and he still almost lose to Sidious who had been using a lightsaber for a small fraction of 800 years.
Oh, I know, I;m just saying that since Krayt used dual blades for over 150 years rhat he was likely pretty good with them.

Manslayer
The point is bane is unfamiliar with the jar kai style. It doesnt matter who utalises it as bane is STILL unfamiliar with it anyway

Big Gerald
Good fight. Bane takes slight majority for both rounds.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Good fight. Bane takes slight majority for both rounds.

Krayt was depicted as equal or near equal to FOTJ Luke Skywalker.

Krayt wins in everything, though it isn't a stomp.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin

Cite your sources. I've read numerous expert opinions saying, and I quote, "POD Bane is stronger than Darth Krayt."

Trocity
The SW Youtube "experts" don't count.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Trocity
The SW Youtube "experts" don't count.

My friend, my colleagues, who may happen to patronize www.youtube.com, are far more knowledgeable about these matters than you. Many of them have completed their Middle School education and are not ignorant like many of the users on this board.

Speak carefully in the future.

carthage
Krayt stomps any era of Bane

Rockydonovang
Krayt takes Cade's blades and one shots with jar-kai

Ursumeles

What

Rockydonovang
ruin misspelled jaina

Azronger
Bane is in his prime from PoD.

Wtf Krayt stomps

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Cite your sources. I've read numerous expert opinions saying, and I quote, "POD Bane is stronger than Darth Krayt."

Wat.

I read the source material, not someone else's opinion.

It's in one of the Fate of the Jedi novels, when Luke and Krayt fight Abeloth.

My books are in storage currently.

NewGuy01
To be fair, this was back in early Legacy when Krayt didn't have the feats to stomp Bane. He does now, though.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
To be fair, this was back in early Legacy when Krayt didn't have the feats to stomp Bane. He does now, though.

True as that is, that person made their claim yesterday, not back in 2007.

NewGuy01
I meant the OP.

Big Gerald
Gentlemen, the poll results have spoken. What exactly is there left to argue in favor of Krayt? erm

Vorpal Ruin
In 2007 Bane would beat Krayt, which is when most votes were cast. Krayt has since gained more feats that allowed him to be above Bane.

Guys, am I wasting time on a troll? I'm not here enough anymore to know.

Big Gerald
In 2007 Bane would beat Krayt, which is when most votes were cast. Krayt has since gained more feats that allowed him to be above Bane.

Guys, am I wasting time on a troll? I'm not here enough anymore to know.

NewGuy01 has been known to post fairly absurd content that could be construed as "trolling," yes. However, his posts are sincere. You will just have to tolerate this behavior unfortunately.

carthage
Krayt stomps

Draining Abeloth is a feat vastly beyond anything Bane is capable of

Dispray
Krayt wrecks. If it was DOE Bane, it would have been closer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.