Laughing with Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SheWants
Lost is so crazy popular, we should have a sub-forum in the TV section for it!

Lost season 3 bloopers!
yay!
Season 4, I need you already.
LOST LAUGHING RIOT
http://gloob.tv/files/thumbnail/untitled_83.JPG

Where there not several instances where you thought Hurley and Charlie might kiss?

"Not every nook and cranny, John!"

I can't stop.

Tattoo
Originally posted by SheWants
Lost is so crazy popular, we should have a sub-forum in the TV section for it!

Lost season 3 bloopers!
yay!
Season 4, I need you already.
LOST LAUGHING RIOT
http://gloob.tv/files/thumbnail/untitled_83.JPG

Where there not several instances where you thought Hurley and Charlie might kiss?

"Not every nook and cranny, John!"

I can't stop.

Use the LOST thread.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Tattoo
Use the LOST thread.
We need a Lost subforum again!

Captain REX
No, you don't...

SpaceMonkey
If there was to be a vote, ever, I vote for a sub-forum. This show is too intricate to have just one thread for.

Tattoo
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
If there was to be a vote, ever, I vote for a sub-forum. This show is too intricate to have just one thread for.

But...when there WAS a sub-forum for it, everyone used ONE thread. ermm

InnerRise
Originally posted by rickyduck
We need a Lost subforum again! Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
If there was to be a vote, ever, I vote for a sub-forum. This show is too intricate to have just one thread for. Yeah, it'll probably pick back up when the show starts again, just like all these kinds of shows and a subforum will be needed again.

Just like "Heroes." The one thread was all that was required and still would probably be all that was posted in if some members hadn't urged for others to stop using it and go and make other threads and post in others and then further push for the main thread to be closed.

This is the reason why there are other threads now on Heroes when there naturally wouldn't be.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.