My custom made team vs the defending team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumanMovieGuide
The characters are from all over the place, so there's no specific place where it belongs, but there are comics characters in here.

The defending team is Sentry, He-man, Captain Planet, Goku, Kenshiro, Vampire Hunter D, 8th Day Juggernaut and Silver Age Superman. The team I customly made are waiting their arrival. This team consist of composite Bart Simpson, composite Homer Simpson, composite Philip J Fry, composite Kirby, composite Yoshi, composite Luigi, Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad. Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad are from the series Fairly Oddparents.

There are hundreds of powers on the team I made, so here are some of the ones that I should mention.

reality warping
wish granting
Simpsons force
magic
Itchy and Scratchy capabilities
time stop/ time travel
ghost
Death
God prayer
copying powers
magic lightning
luck factor
perfect invulnerability
transformation
perfect hand mastery
star power
power level growth
create extra lives

It should be noted these are powers for certain members, not all of them. If you want more info of their powers, just ask. So how well can the defending team fare against my custom made team? Fight takes place in the biggest unknown city in the world Springfield.

Don't know how long this thread will last, but if I get any replies it will still be more than I replies than I got on another site.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
The characters are from all over the place, so there's no specific place where it belongs, but there are comics characters in here.

The defending team is Sentry, He-man, Captain Planet, Goku, Kenshiro, Vampire Hunter D, 8th Day Juggernaut and Silver Age Superman. The team I customly made are waiting their arrival. This team consist of composite Bart Simpson, composite Homer Simpson, composite Philip J Fry, composite Kirby, composite Yoshi, composite Luigi, Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad. Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad are from the series Fairly Oddparents.

There are hundreds of powers on the team I made, so here are some of the ones that I should mention.

reality warping
wish granting
Simpsons force
magic
Itchy and Scratchy capabilities
time stop/ time travel
ghost
Death
God prayer
copying powers
magic lightning
luck factor
perfect invulnerability
transformation
perfect hand mastery
star power
power level growth
create extra lives

It should be noted these are powers for certain members, not all of them. If you want more info of their powers, just ask. So how well can the defending team fare against my custom made team? Fight takes place in the biggest unknown city in the world Springfield.

Don't know how long this thread will last, but if I get any replies it will still be more than I replies than I got on another site.

. . .

. . .

evil face

CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.