dvd question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
why do the dvds come out 1st in UK than america and we are the ones that make them ? since we make them we should get them 1st unless they decide to make there own movies for once then thats different. for example spiderman 3 is already out in uk. we get it at the end of october

MildPossession
Mostly American films come out on DVD first in America before the UK, sometimes we get a film out before you.

Spiderman 3 isn't out here yet anyway, we get it on the 15th of October, so not far away from your release date... be patient.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by MildPossession
Mostly American films come out on DVD first in America before the UK, sometimes we get a film out before you.

Spiderman 3 isn't out here yet anyway, we get it on the 15th of October, so not far away from your release date... be patient. i looked on ebay and already people from uk are already having them for sale so that means its out there. unless they downloaded them and selling them but you can get in trouble for that these days on there.

XvampbenjiiX666
maybe they had either a bootlegged copy or they were getting ready to sell the dvd when it comes out

MildPossession
I'm from the UK, and it's not out yet. Every shop online that I order off and every shop I have been in offline doesn't have it until the 15th.

MildPossession
Or it's already out on dvd in places like Hong Kong, so they have it out before us even.

spidey-dude
I'm from the UK, and it's not out yet. Every shop online that I order off and every shop I have been in offline doesn't have it until the 15th. we get it on the 30th. why us later and its made here in america. should come out here 1st before anywhere else

MildPossession
Australia got it at the beginning of September, so that's a bigger whyyyyyy.

A lot of countries have got the dvd release before America lol.

Get a multi region player, solves all your problems smile

spidey-dude
Australia got it at the beginning of September, so that's a bigger whyyyyyy.

A lot of countries have got the dvd release before America lol.

Get a multi region player, solves all your problems smile i tried unlocking my player to paly on regions but didnt work. i found some code on the internet to put in and didnt help out at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.