Cloud and Zack vs Squall and Seifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Battle takes place on the outskirts of Midgar. All characters Maxed.

Cloud-Maxed out Materia with Summoning. 1st Tet(AC sword)
Zack-Maxed out Materia-Buster Sword

Squall-Maxed out magic and magic stock. Loaded with GF junctioning
Has his Lionheart sword(Keep forgetting the name)

Seifer-Maxed out Magic with his Gun Blade Hyperion

shin_gear
Cloud and Zack win this in a massive curbstomp. No wait..........NOOO SBP! fearcry

Anyway, I say they win because they have greater showings. One would have to base entirely on gameplay to explain why Squall and Seifer would win. Cloud and Zack could just smack them around town and be at greater altitudes blasting them with spells.

Csdabest
Yeah which is why i want it kind of more based on Gameplay. Cloud and Zack has soo many sources to show feats its rediculous. Gameplay wise a maxed out Squall would pwn Cloud. Or would he>.>

shin_gear
FF gameplay is funny. Tidus could one shot the Final Aeon in-game. That's how inconsistent FF's gameplay is, not to mention the time-stopping spells and all the stuff that negate shit, and the auto-life that revives characters from death...it never ends I tell you.

Csdabest
Yeah. True...I wish They would release more Final Fantasy VIII sources so we can get more feats. Right now they are just running wild with FFVII. After i beat Dirge of Cerebus again and saw the secret ending. It literally pissed me off. I wanted closure and then they announced Endless Crisis. They need to give other FF's some time to shine

shin_gear
I agree. I think the reason they focus so much on VII is because of how popular FFVII on the Playstation turned out to be, not to mention how highly ranked it was, but I mean, FFX went platinum on the first day of its release.

Csdabest
Yeah True. It also had a sequal. But X was only pretty. I didnt enjoy the story all that well even though it did have some interesting characters.

Pyron_is_God
Based more on gameplay, Seifer can one-shot summons who specialize in "first strike" speed and power.
It took Sephiroth in CC to take out a summon with one shot.

SHM
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Based more on gameplay, Seifer can one-shot summons who specialize in "first strike" speed and power.

Seifer killing Odin happened in the story. If it was gameplay, you should be able to use Odin again.

Two shots actually.

Pyron_is_God
Well, getting Odin at all is gameplay. It's not a story necessity factor so I think of it as gameplay but in a canon story kinda way.

Terryc250
Squall and Seifer have never impressed me in their cinematic battle, they cannot be compared to the fights Cloud has vs Sephiroth or Loz/Yazoo, or even Zack vs Sephiroth/Shinra Army

Cloud was leaping building to building chopping huge parts fighting at extreme speeds, Zack was dodging bullets taking on an army of soldiers

Squall and Seifers fight was in like a small area, didn't even cause any harm to the area and the fight seemed really slow paced.

Even in KH, Squall/Seifer didn't impress me, yet Sephiroth and Cloud were slashing away at eachother similar to AC at extreme speed

Csdabest
Originally posted by Terryc250
Squall and Seifer have never impressed me in their cinematic battle, they cannot be compared to the fights Cloud has vs Sephiroth or Loz/Yazoo, or even Zack vs Sephiroth/Shinra Army

Cloud was leaping building to building chopping huge parts fighting at extreme speeds, Zack was dodging bullets taking on an army of soldiers

Squall and Seifers fight was in like a small area, didn't even cause any harm to the area and the fight seemed really slow paced.

Even in KH, Squall/Seifer didn't impress me, yet Sephiroth and Cloud were slashing away at eachother similar to AC at extreme speed

Obviously someone didnt read my first poost or the first couple of posts.

Terryc250
well its kinda hard to compare gameplay.. since its not the same in every game, anyway each character at max only has 9999 hp, so one or 2 hits would finish them off, so i guess it depends on whoever gets the first attack.. however if Cloud has final attack summon linked with phoenix, since he'll be revived everytime his HP gets to 0 hes basically immortal, and then Cloud can just keep miming his omnislash.

Dark-Jaxx
Lionheart>Omnislash.

Terryc250
FA linked with Phoenix = Immortal

Squall only has a maximum of 9999 HP, pointless to have 15-16 hits when one/two hits will kill him, plus Omnislash is way faster, Squall will have 14 slashes on him, before he gets to even 8 slashes on Cloud (if that even matters)

Pyron_is_God
That's why you use Hero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.