The Diamond Kisses Time Trial!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
Some of the most fierce warriors will be facing armies of foes! Who will defeat the set number of foes first, or will they even do so? raver

The contestants will fight at an open field individually. Who will be the fastest to clear the area from the set number of soldiers;
All soldiers have basic training and basic gear for their respective role. If no one makes it, who will last the longest?

2000 Squires
1000 Footmen
500 Knights
250 Crusaders
125 Bowmen
60 Crossbow Archers
30 Balistas
10 Catapults

1 Field Commander

The fighters- Remember that they will all be fighting the armies individually. Who will clear it the fastest, or will they even clear it?

# Illidan Stormrage
# Master Chief
# Nightmare
# Dante
# The Diablo Heroes
# Ryu Hayabusa
# Ganon
# The Prime Evils
# Vincent Valentine
# Raziel
# Alicia

Burning thought
Prime evils at their prime, probably Baal or Diablo...i think, since they have the power within them, if its gameplay versions (this is the ones i think you meant) then i think they would certainly clear it but fastest ime not so sure, can dante time manipulate?

i think immediatley however all the diablo heroes will get far but eventually be beaten, i think barb or Assasin could end up dieing, although Assasins have a lot of AOE, as do Druids and Sorc, paladins have a bit too so i think those 4 will be the best of the Diablo heroes

MC is out of this i believe, he cant match the area damage of the others, Alicia has a huge chance of winning as well if its gameplay diablo and no time powers for dante

Diamond Kisses
No time manipulative powers and it is gameplay Diablo/Baal/Mephisto big grin

MadMel
aw shame
itd be fun for diablo or baal to go planet buster on them laughing out loud

Diamond Kisses
That was what I wanted to avoid stick out tongue

I wanted them to use their skills and not simply destroy it all in one attack big grin

lightness
probably ryu hayabusa, because of his mind set(not power) over dante. maybe dante if he actually tries since he usually just toys around with his opponents. maybe vincent since he can just snipe them all from a distance

dante always has infinite bullets and fires magic bullets, so there's no use adding it in his profile

the prime evil's were strongest in their gameplay timeline and are never able to destroy planets. it's even stated that they were imprissioned purposely to gain power.

Diamond Kisses
You do realise that the first ones you mentioned will all mainly take them down one by one big grin

You also realise that taking them down one by one would take quite some time. This is about who makes it quickest, not who makes it stick out tongue

I think Nightmare has a better shot than Ryu, Dante and Vincent to make it rapid smile

lightness
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
You do realise that the first ones you mentioned will all mainly take them down one by one big grin

You also realise that taking them down one by one would take quite some time. This is about who makes it quickest, not who makes it stick out tongue

ryu can take down a lot of them at once with ninpo attacks. or kill a lot before they realize what happenned

dante can kill them fast if he wants to, but will probably take longer if he's in character(the reason i picked ryu over him).

vincent may only take them one by one but he has the distance advantage(being able to use sniper rifles).

Burning thought
obviously lightness you know nothing of Diablo and you fail...you obviously as well have not read the books ,which is not your fault, but conitually stating your opinion as if its fact, especially when its proven wrong is a big fail.

furthermore you think Ryu would beat them even though we have Alicia with incredible AOE blasts and skills as well as incredibly quick masterchief, Raziel who has a large array of elemental based AOE attacks, hell most of his reaver spells are AOE in a large radious.

lightness
is the books canon or just a fan fic with a liscence. if it is supposedly canon, it's obviously creating conflicts with what tyreal said about being a fool for sealing the three.

Violent2Dope
Some of the most fierce warriors will be facing armies of foes! Who will defeat the set number of foes first, or will they even do so? raver

The contestants will fight at an open field individually. Who will be the fastest to clear the area from the set number of soldiers;
All soldiers have basic training and basic gear for their respective role. If no one makes it, who will last the longest?

2000 Squires
1000 Footmen
500 Knights
250 Crusaders
125 Bowmen
60 Crossbow Archers
30 Balistas
10 Catapults

1 Field Commander

The fighters- Remember that they will all be fighting the armies individually. Who will clear it the fastest, or will they even clear it?

# Illidan Stormrage
# Master Chief
# Nightmare
# Dante
# The Diablo Heroes
# Ryu Hayabusa
# Ganon
# The Prime Evils
# Vincent Valentine
# Raziel
# Alicia Ganon. Immense strength, good speed, most skilled swordsman, vaslty powerful sorcerer, has experience, can summon monsters, can destroy large groups at once, turns intangible, teleports, can fly, and could go Beast and steamroll over all of them. Yeah, he wins. Oh, and if he's immortal like in the games, he definately wins.

Burning thought
Originally posted by lightness
is the books canon or just a fan fic with a liscence. if it is supposedly canon, it's obviously creating conflicts with what tyreal said about being a fool for sealing the three.

their 100% canon, approved by Blizzard and written i think by the members themselves actually....and no not neccerily, sealing them strengthened them with the heroes, but only once they were already weakened, the original three primes from the beginning of the lore of Diablo were incredibly powerful and acted like they were Omnipotent, obviously they were not but you can imagine their power if Inarius can destroy and remake the world 1000 times over without effort, yet Mephisto usually considered weakest of the 3 primes solos him and his army of worshipers and destroys his cathedral with ease.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Chief takes it.

Csdabest
Cheif or Ryu. Ryu because of his Hurricane Ninpo and Art of the Inazuma which attacks all nearby opponents. Cheif because of his Grenades. Spiker,Plasma, and Frag...So yeah.

Blax_Hydralisk
yeah!

Flamethrower with infinite ammo? He'd pwn everything.

Burning thought
duel machine guns, flame throwers..etc etc, hell have a lot of ability in taking them down the fastest

Blax_Hydralisk
Not too mention is there proof simple swords and arrows can even penetrate the Chief's armor?

In Halo 3 the Master Chief fell from 2 kilometers and wasn't even scratched.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ganon. Immense strength, good speed, most skilled swordsman, vaslty powerful sorcerer, has experience, can summon monsters, can destroy large groups at once, turns intangible, teleports, can fly, and could go Beast and steamroll over all of them. Yeah, he wins. Oh, and if he's immortal like in the games, he definately wins. yes

Burning thought
i dont think any of them will be hindered by the attackers, surely not MC..its just as diomand says, its a race of time..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
i dont think any of them will be hindered by the attackers, surely not MC..its just as diomand says, its a race of time.. And Ganon wins.

Diamond Kisses
I thought Illidan would be a factor but no one has even mentioned him stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
I thought Illidan would be a factor but no one has even mentioned him stick out tongue That's because he lacks large scale attacks that I know of.

Diamond Kisses
In WoW it seems like all he has is AoE big grin

Even his reguar attacks damage everyone in a 20 yard radius stick out tongue Which causes in WoW term around 1500/2000 damage, which I believe is strong enough to take one of these soldiers down rather quickly smile

That is just his normal attack, then he has plenty of more happy

Violent2Dope
In WoW it seems like all he has is AoE big grin

Even his reguar attacks damage everyone in a 20 yard radius stick out tongue Which causes in WoW term around 1500/2000 damage, which I believe is strong enough to take one of these soldiers down rather quickly smile

That is just his normal attack, then he has plenty of more happy Ganon at near death destroyed his castle.

Diamond Kisses
I did not mean to compare him to anyone. I simply meant that he was not mentioned and I found it odd stick out tongue

shin_gear

2000 Squires
1000 Footmen
500 Knights
250 Crusaders
125 Bowmen
60 Crossbow Archers
30 Balistas
10 Catapults

1 Field Commander

# Illidan Stormrage
# Master Chief
# Nightmare
# Dante
# The Diablo Heroes
# Ryu Hayabusa
# Ganon
# The Prime Evils
# Vincent Valentine
# Raziel
# Alicia chair

Csdabest
If there was 300 hundred spartans none of them could do it.

Violent2Dope
GANON WINS DAMMIT!

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Csdabest
If there was 300 hundred spartans none of them could do it.

I did plan to make a Vs. Spartan thread but I remember that it is against the rules stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
The first ones to finish would in my opinion be:

# Illidan
# Nightmare
# The Druid
# Ganon
# Diablo

In what order, I dont know..

Possibly like this, in descending order:

# The Druid
# Diablo
# Ganon/# Illidan
# Nightmare

Violent2Dope
Ganon is has larger scale attacks than the druid, and is faster than him, and maybe as fast as Diablo. If he goes TP beast mode, he would literally just have to run right thru all the soldiers.

shin_gear

2000 Squires
1000 Footmen
500 Knights
250 Crusaders
125 Bowmen
60 Crossbow Archers
30 Balistas
10 Catapults

1 Field Commander

# Illidan Stormrage
# Master Chief
# Nightmare
# Dante
# The Diablo Heroes
# Ryu Hayabusa
# Ganon
# The Prime Evils
# Vincent Valentine
# Raziel
# Alicia hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.