Does God have sex???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Htut45
Science says matter cannot be created out of nothing, but God created Adam; out of what??

Did he have sex? If so, with whom?
Please post any quotations that you come across God having sex?
I understand there could be a few, at least in Tantric faith! They have many idols of sexual nature.
Also in Genesis it mentions about God's sons having sex with daughters on men to produce children! But what about God, to produce his sons!!!

God created man in his own image; if so, in whose image did he create woman? Is there a Goddess?

Every religion says there is only one God and their God is the sole Creator; so, who creates other religion's God?
In Hinduism there are many lesser gods, but Maha Brahma is the sole Creator; is he the same as God(s) of other faiths? If so, why are we fighting each other for the sake of our God??

Can anyone enlighten these puzzles??

Shakyamunison
I do not believe in a god that is separate from everything. I am part of God, and so are you. Therefore, sex is a very important part of God.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I do not believe in a god that is separate from everything. I am part of God, and so are you. Therefore, sex is a very important part of God. Yes, we are god. Nature is God.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yes, we are god. Nature is God.

Even the idea of nature is god is separating God.

lord xyz
Even the idea of nature is god is separating God. How?

Shakyamunison
How?

Are you part of nature? When you talk about your family, do you say "my family" or "the family"?

Nature is God is like saying the family.

anaconda
not if god is British

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Htut45
Science says matter cannot be created out of nothing, but God created Adam; out of what??

I understand there could be a few, at least in Tantric faith! They have many idols of sexual nature.
Also in Genesis it mentions about God's sons having sex with daughters on men to produce children! But what about God, to produce his sons!!!

God created man in his own image; if so, in whose image did he create woman? Is there a Goddess?

Every religion says there is only one God and their God is the sole Creator; so, who creates other religion's God?
In Hinduism there are many lesser gods, but Maha Brahma is the sole Creator; is he the same as God(s) of other faiths? If so, why are we fighting each other for the sake of our God??

This is such a Lord-Urizen kind of question laughing

debbiejo
Well of course....curlers

ADarksideJedi
Why would you even ask that question?jm

Punkyhermy
what a retarded question.roll eyes (sarcastic)

chickenlover98
dumb question. if, IF IF IF god exists then no he doesnt have sex. what a dumb idea. no offense but c'mon man. he is above the laws of physics, hell he created them if he exists. and i think matter can be created because the universe is expanding. a la big bang theory

Symmetric Chaos

Out of crap that was lying around.

No. Also, not a he or she.

Sons is symbolic. As in "all people are God's children".

Eve was created in Adam's image. Otherwise Adam wouldn't have found her attractive (it's also when men and women of the same species look like they're the same species )

Most religions deny the existence of other Gods. Pointless argument.

Depends entirely upon the opinion of the observer.

Probably not, as you are a fool.

anaconda
then you call god IT not HE

Zeal Ex Nihilo
What the balls.

Htut45
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Out of crap that was lying around.

No. Also, not a he or she.
THEN TRANSVESTITE?

Sons is symbolic. As in "all people are God's children".

WHAT A LAME EXCUSE!

Eve was created in Adam's image. Otherwise Adam wouldn't have found her attractive (it's also when men and women of the same species look like they're the same species )

THEN WHY 1001 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ADAM & EVE?

Most religions deny the existence of other Gods. Pointless argument.

THEN YOU HAVE NO GOD SINCE YOUR'S HAVE BEEN DENIED?

Depends entirely upon the opinion of the observer.

THEN IT HAS A DOUBLE STANDARD?

Probably not, as you are a fool.

IGNORANTS ALSO REGARDED EINSTEIN AND OTHER HISTORETICAL SCIENTISTS AS FOOLS! YOU MUST BE STILL IN MEDIEVIL AGE!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well of course....curlers

God bangs debbie.

laughing out loud

...congrats dj. The closest I've ever come is my Lord Almighty blow-up doll.

embarrasment

debbiejo
You just have to offer god the right fruits. God loves that. angel_not

Shakyamunison
You just have to offer god the right fruits. God loves that. angel_not

Apples?

debbiejo
Apples, cherries.....ya know, the whole fruit basket.

Shakyamunison
Apples, cherries.....ya know, the whole fruit basket.

I thought that apples were the forbidden fruit.

debbiejo
Actually the Bible never specified what fruit it wasssss. shifty

Shakyamunison

I saw it in a picture, therefore, it must be true. wink

lord xyz
Are you part of nature? When you talk about your family, do you say "my family" or "the family"?

Nature is God is like saying the family. I do not understand.

Shakyamunison
I do not understand.

Thinking that God is something outside of yourself is a point of view that is difficult to let go of.

lord xyz
Thinking that God is something outside of yourself is a point of view that is difficult to let go of. I don't think God is outside of myself. God is the creator. The laws of physics and nature (inc. us) and stuff, is the creator. We are god, or rather, a part of God. Sound familiar?

DigiMark007

I'm desperately trying to work, say, a cucumber joke into this...but anything I think of that's phallic is a vegetable, not a fruit.

erm

Shakyamunison
I don't think God is outside of myself. God is the creator. The laws of physics and nature and stuff, is the creator. We are god.

I thought you didn't believe in God.

lord xyz
I thought you didn't believe in God. i don't believe in a supernatural creator, whch is what people think when talking about God.

Shakyamunison
i don't believe in a supernatural creator, whch is what people think when talking about God.

Are you an atheist?

Storm
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm desperately trying to work, say, a cucumber joke into this...but anything I think of that's phallic is a vegetable, not a fruit.

erm
Use your imagination and you' ll never look at a banana in the same way again.

lord xyz
Are you an atheist? I don't label myself as an "ist".

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm
Use your imagination and you' ll never look at a banana in the same way again. You found god? eek!

DigiMark007

Bananas. Damnit. I was overlooking the obvious.

I don't label myself as an "ist".

So you're an athe?

stick out tongue

I see your point though. I dislike labels too, but I found that you need them more often than not to make a concise point, since most people have neither the time nor the interest to listen to our theological diatribes tha fully explain the situation.

debbiejo
I hate labels too, that's why I don't have a category..

I just AM..lol

lord xyz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Bananas. Damnit. I was overlooking the obvious.

So you're an athe?

stick out tongue

I see your point though. I dislike labels too, but I found that you need them more often than not to make a concise point, since most people have neither the time nor the interest to listen to our theological diatribes tha fully explain the situation. Well, I'm an Atheist in that I don't believe in deities. As for God, that has too many definitions.

anaconda
god is a deity so why the differ

DigiMark007
Well, I'm an Atheist in that I don't believe in deities. As for God, that has too many definitions.

True true. Some morph their definition of God to be so universal and vague that nearly anyone could say they "believe" in it.

But in terms of the traditional Western view of God, saying you're an atheist gets the point across quite well.

chickenlover98
hmm. im an atheist because i dont believe in a creater. more of a science guy myself. i need a logical explanation. god cant just exist. he had to be created somehow, or by something.

Nellinator
Originally posted by chickenlover98
hmm. im an atheist because i dont believe in a creater. more of a science guy myself. i need a logical explanation. god cant just exist. he had to be created somehow, or by something. Which sticks you in an endless circle. Personally, I think you haven't the faintest idea about science.

chickenlover98
whatever you'd like to believe go ahead. im just sayin i dot believe in a creater. too many flaws in that story. besides that there is absolutely no proof of an afterlife. now i may not have all the damn facts in the world but i can garuntee you there has been no proven manifestation of anything that can garuntee an afterlife, ie ghosts.

Boris
God has sex with himself, every day, at five past three.

leonheartmm

oooh. sumbody definately knows her stuff wink stick out tongue

Nellinator
whatever you'd like to believe go ahead. im just sayin i dot believe in a creater. too many flaws in that story. besides that there is absolutely no proof of an afterlife. now i may not have all the damn facts in the world but i can garuntee you there has been no proven manifestation of anything that can garuntee an afterlife, ie ghosts. Your right, there isn't. That would why it's called faith. There never will be proof because if it exists it is very likely outside the scope of science.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Nellinator
Your right, there isn't. That would why it's called faith. There never will be proof because if it exists it is very likely outside the scope of science. Then why believe it?

debbiejo
Which sticks you in an endless circle. Personally, I think you haven't the faintest idea about science. LOL.......Yet, what we could call god could be circular, not the way someone thinks, but in all things beginning, maturity, and ending, and then become yet again....

Nellinator
Then why believe it? First tell me while you believe in gravity? Assuming the answer is because you can observe it's effects I can say that the same.

I have seen the affect that becoming a Christian has on people. Therefore, we have an observed effect and a cause. Therefore, there is a chance that the cause is from something greater. I have taken that chance and have no reason not to.

chickenlover98
the reason you can see visual and psychological effects of religion is often because people have hard times dealing witht their own problems or the fact that will stop existing when they die. it goes into philosophy. everyone would like to believe i something, therefor they gravitate to something that seems helpful ie. the christian community

Nellinator
the reason you can see visual and psychological effects of religion is often because people have hard times dealing witht their own problems or the fact that will stop existing when they die. it goes into philosophy. everyone would like to believe i something, therefor they gravitate to something that seems helpful ie. the christian community That does not falsify religion however.

chickenlover98
religion is a belief system. it provides moral background and guides you through your life. however i have my own belief system, which isnt based upon the guide lines written thousands of years ago. im not saying that the values of religion are false in anyway, im just saying that god isnt there.

i would have to study psychology to give a completely in depth explanation of how religion affects the human psyche.

Nellinator
religion is a belief system. it provides moral background and guides you through your life. however i have my own belief system, which isnt based upon the guide lines written thousands of years ago. im not saying that the values of religion are false in anyway, im just saying that god isnt there.

i would have to study psychology to give a completely in depth explanation of how religion affects the human psyche. I'm a psychologist so I can tell you that psychology doesn't say much on the issue despite many studies into it.

The only thing psychology has really found is that there is a high positive correlation between happiness and a meaningful faith.

chickenlover98
well of course there is. why wouldnt there be? what would you be without your beliefs? a shell. nothing. of course they make you happy.

btw i dont like shrinks. not because i think they're job is a job but because im 15 and when i see them they talk down to you. i hate that. if you dfo that dont. it makes ppl hate you

lord xyz
First tell me while you believe in gravity? It's a logical explanation and fills the holes (speaking metaphorically of course).

Assuming the answer is because you can observe it's effects I can say that the same. Nah. It's because it fills the holes.

I have seen the affect that becoming a Christian has on people. Therefore, we have an observed effect and a cause. Therefore, there is a chance that the cause is from something greater. I have taken that chance and have no reason not to. The effect I see Christianity has on people is making them stupid, delusional, moody, violent, liars and retarded. That is why I look down on them.

Storm
The effect I see Christianity has on people is making them stupid, delusional, moody, violent, liars and retarded. That is why I look down on them.
This is not only naked bigotry, but in fact an example of how atheists can adopt just the sort of ridiculous beliefs which they find contemptible in others.

Shakyamunison
First tell me while you believe in gravity? Assuming the answer is because you can observe it's effects I can say that the same.

I have seen the affect that becoming a Christian has on people. Therefore, we have an observed effect and a cause. Therefore, there is a chance that the cause is from something greater. I have taken that chance and have no reason not to.

That same affect happens to people who are in other religions like Buddhism, Islam and Hinduism. The affect you are talking about is a human affect that has nothing to do this the religion in question.

lord xyz
This is not only naked bigotry, but in fact an example of how atheists can adopt just the sort of ridiculous beliefs which they find contemptible in others. If history has shown us one thing, it's that religious people are just what I said. Yes, I'm being offensive, but I'm not afraid to show these people what they really are to non-delusional people.

Storm
There are aspects which inspire goodness in people, but also aspects which inspire the worst sort of atrocities. Religion is at least as much a force for good and peace as it is for evil and violence.

Shakyamunison
If history has shown us one thing, it's that religious people are just what I said. Yes, I'm being offensive, but I'm not afraid to show these people what they really are to non-delusional people.

All people, including atheists, are delusional to some degree. We all suffer, and are capable of great good or evil. Religion is a reflection of humanity; not the other way around.

lord xyz
All people, including atheists, are delusional to some degree. We all suffer, and are capable of great good or evil. Religion is a reflection of humanity; not the other way around. Yes, all people are delusional. But to believe something based off of faith to be true, is retarded. Those who know it to be illogical are liars, those who don't is stupid, those who can't accept it are violent and moody, and not realising all of that is delusional. Religion only causes bad things. It has been seen, it it will be seen. Look what's happening in the middle east.

Shakyamunison
Yes, all people are delusional. But to believe something based off of faith to be true, is retarded. Those who know it to be illogical are liars, those who don't is stupid, those who can't accept it are violent and moody, and not realising all of that is delusional. Religion only causes bad things. It has been seen, it it will be seen. Look what's happening in the middle east.

Then you would be one of the retarded people. You have faith is things you cannot prove all day long.

lord xyz
There are aspects which inspire goodness in people, but also aspects which inspire the worst sort of atrocities. Religion is at least as much a force for good and peace as it is for evil and violence. The intentions might be good, but since religions differ from eachother so much, people then think which is right, which causes conflict and violence.

Also, I do not understand that, being stupid is okay when it makes you happy.

Storm
There is enough good that comes out of religion that it cannot be condemned wholesale.

lord xyz
Then you would be one of the retarded people. You have faith is things you cannot prove all day long. No. Faith doesn't follow logic. I go by logic.

lord xyz
There is enough good that comes out of religion that it cannot be condemned wholesale. I'd like to see some evidence for that claim.

Shakyamunison
No. Faith doesn't follow logic. I go by logic.

Logic is a type of faith.

debbiejo
Faith in logic?

Shakyamunison
Faith in logic?

Logic is based on a set of assumptions that cannot be proved.

FistOfThe North

What a fcukin' stupid, blasphemous thread question...

lord xyz
Logic is based on a set of assumptions that cannot be proved. Isn't that logic, faulty?

Shakyamunison
Isn't that logic, faulty?

It's reality... Your point of view is flawed. There comes a time where faith is logical.

lord xyz
It's reality... Your point of view is flawed. There comes a time where faith is logical. Nah. Logic is based on reality, faith is based on fantasy.

Storm
I'd like to see some evidence for that claim.
Watch the Burmese monks on television defying the security forces of one of the world' s most oppressive regimes.

Shakyamunison
Nah. Logic is based on reality, faith is based on fantasy.

What is an electron?

Symmetric Chaos
I'd like to see some evidence for that claim.

Remember the tusnami? How many more people do you think would have died if church groups hadn't donated money and volunteers?

lord xyz
Watch the Burmese monks on television defying the security forces of one of the world' s most oppressive regimes. The what?

Also, your claim is that there is just as much good things from religion as there is bad things. I find that a blatant lie, but that's just me.

lord xyz
Remember the tusnami? How many more people do you think would have died if church groups hadn't donated money and volunteers? There was also donations from non-christians. So, chrsitianity can't be the cause of that.

What is an electron? A concept used to explain how reactions take place. Not been said to be exact or truth.

Symmetric Chaos
There was also donations from non-christians. So, chrsitianity can't be the cause of that.

And yet a massive portion of the money came from religious groups. Where as atheists failed to organize in support smile

Shakyamunison
There was also donations from non-christians. So, chrsitianity can't be the cause of that.

A concept used to explain how reactions take place. Not been said to be exact or truth.

The truth is we really don't know what reality is when it comes to the subatomic would. We have faith that Quantum Mechanics is correct because predictions reflect observations. However, if the true nature of reality is a holographic universe, then Quantum Mechanics predictions should always reflect observations based upon the amount of faith we have in that prediction.

lord xyz
And yet a massive portion of the money came from religious groups. Where as atheists failed to organize in support smile Organisation was probably due to terrorism and brainwashing. That whole guilt thing etc.

The truth is we really don't know what reality is when it comes to the subatomic would. We have faith that Quantum Mechanics is correct because predictions reflect observations. However, if the true nature of reality is a holographic universe, then Quantum Mechanics predictions should always reflect observations based upon the amount of faith we have in that prediction. Well, that is why scientists are trying to figure it out.

Shakyamunison
Organisation was probably due to terrorism and brainwashing. That whole guilt thing etc.

Well, that is why scientists are trying to figure it out.

And you have faith that they will succeed?

Symmetric Chaos
Organisation was probably due to terrorism and brainwashing. That whole guilt thing etc.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
And you have faith that they will succeed? Eventually.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey, I didn't say definately. stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Eventually....

But you cannot have faith that scientists will eventually figure it out because faith is fantasy.

Nah. Logic is based on reality, faith is based on fantasy.

lord xyz
But you cannot have faith that scientists will eventually figure it out because faith is fantasy. Damn you.

...It's likely they will find out. Time is infinite.

Shakyamunison
Damn you.

...It's likely they will find out. Time is infinite.

Just free your mind and realize that sometimes faith can be good. However, I do agree that sometimes faith can be bad.

lord xyz
Just free your mind and realize that sometimes faith can be good. However, I do agree that sometimes faith can be bad. Well, what you are having faith in? I have faith that I will fall down when I jump. But that won't help me if gravity fails and I float into space. Obviously that's incredibly unlikely, but there's still a chance, and even having faith in that is bad. Faith is the rejection of awareness, skepticism, and preperation. I do not want to give away those things. Yeah, it's nice to know I trust you, but it's even nicer, when I know I dodged death.

Shakyamunison
Well, what you are having faith in? I have faith that I will fall down when I jump. But that won't help me if gravity fails and I float into space. Obviously that's incredibly unlikely, but there's still a chance, and even having faith in that is bad. Faith is the rejection of awareness, skepticism, and preperation. I do not want to give away those things. Yeah, it's nice to know I trust you, but it's even nicer, when I know I dodged death.
Your lack of understanding of faith is what is causing you to make an incorrect judgment on the topic.

lord xyz
Your lack of understanding of faith is what is causing you to make an incorrect judgment on the topic. I'm sorry, what is faith?

Shakyamunison
I'm sorry, what is faith?

Good question:

faith
n.
1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.
3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
4. often Faith Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
5. The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
6. A set of principles or beliefs.

I am talking more about #1 and #6.

lord xyz
Good question:

faith
n.
1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.
3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
4. often Faith Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
5. The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
6. A set of principles or beliefs.

I am talking more about #1 and #6. Well, I guess what you're talking about is good faith. What I'm talking about is bad fiath.

Shakyamunison
Well, I guess what you're talking about is good faith. What I'm talking about is bad fiath.

Yes. big grin

lord xyz
Yes. big grin Sorry, you confused me earlier as if the faith I was talking about is good.

Shakyamunison
Sorry, you confused me earlier as if the faith I was talking about is good.

All you did way confuse the two. You lumped all religions into the same basket, and that was just wrong...

lord xyz
All you did way confuse the two. You lumped all religions into the same basket, and that was just wrong... They use faith (the faith I refer to) to choose humanity's destiny. Prove to me a religion doesn't.

SpearofDestiny
GOD HAS ROUGH GAY ORGY SEX

dddddddddd

Quark_666
dumb question. if, IF IF IF god exists then no he doesnt have sex. what a dumb idea. no offense but c'mon man. he is above the laws of physics, hell he created them if he exists. and i think matter can be created because the universe is expanding. a la big bang theory

Hold on! When you compare the level of certainty about the expanding universe and the level of certainty about matter not being created or destroyed, the law of conservation of matter doesn't crumble. It's a matter of hierarchy, like time adjusting to light because of the absolute superiority of the constancy of light speed.

The most plausible theory out there concerning the outward acceleration of our universe is the one about dark matter, which simply assumes that the matter was always there...we just can't see it. Matter still can't be created or destroyed. Or at least, it is less likely to happen then it is for matter to become invisible.

chickenlover98
okk. ill pretend to understand that.

Quark_666
Sorry. I'm not good at interesting writing. My writing tends to be overly-technical and over-done.

What I meant was, I thought it was kind of strange the way SoD seemed to be assuming that matter can be created out of nothing...just because the universe is expanding.

chickenlover98
that was my belief.

Quark_666
Which one is your belief? That the expansion of the universe proves the creation of matter out of nothing, or that that is a weird belief?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.